Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recruiting a Content Creator and .NET Dev for Blockchain Project  (Read 155 times)
Ispolink (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:47:40 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2020, 07:17:52 PM by Ispolink

Hello,

At Ispolink we have been working on our core platform for the last 6 months, the project has great vision and versatile and solid team - https://ispolink.com/

Currently we are seeking to extend the team, there are two vacancies available:

Content Creator

Requirements -  proven track record of creating quality content and blog articles especially in the blockchain field, ability to conduct research and grasp complex concepts. We're expecting the person on this role produce one article per week relevant to the project. It's considered advantage if you possess experience creating content for social media channels. Remuneration: eth + native tokens.

Senior .NET Developer

Requriements:

-  3+ years of Experience with .NET Core Web API
- RESTful API
- Integration tests
- Object-oriented programming
- Design patterns
- SOLID
- Databases (SQL)
- Asynchronous programming
- Nethereum
- Git

**Advantages***
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with CI/CD
- Docker
- Cryptography and blockchain related concepts like PKI, distributed systems, etc.

This role is part-time and 100% remote, suitable for devs that'd like to join exciting project. Ability to become a official member after the probation period.

Please send your portfolio and applications to contact@ispolink.com or PM me.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3064

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 11:25:01 AM
Merited by DarkDays (1)

I doubt you have been working on something you can't spell for the last 6 months.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dAppXplorer

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:02:41 AM

I doubt you have been working on something you can't spell for the last 6 months.  :/

Wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: