Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:08:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for bounties  (Read 325 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 02:14:17 PM

Your account was created in 2018 and you should know that if you are looking for bounty try to visit the bounties board, but now there are few or no paying bounty campaigns so try to research first before joining several campaigns, or you can join several airdrops and there are many platforms that have updated airdrop lists (you can search on google). Good luck. Wink

Similar to the comment made above, there are now fewer and fewer good bounties and for that matter projects too, so rather than dragging through this already dry market why not learn some other crypto skills like social marketing and the likes. The role, I suppose is very similar too.

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 02:15:14 PM

Check out this thread to find what you want https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5232710.0

A lot of bounty hunter here are trying to find a bounty project which has been traded for their token because they can directly move the token to money fiat.
wingfield_crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 02:16:28 PM

Hey people, I am jobless at the moment because employer laid off many employees due to Covid19. I don't wanna beg instead i would like to utilise my experience of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency at this time. May i request you guys to pls direct me to some good ongoing bounties where i can earn some money.

Mods, if my topic doesn't qualify as per Bitcointalk rules, pls let me know & i will take it down.

I am sorry for the situation you are going through. The crypto market can be a source of profit, but besides profit, you will also find interesting information. A drawback for you is that being a Newbie here on Bitcointalk, you cannot participate in the reward campaign - Signatures. Instead you have Translations and social media (facebook, twitter). All this you can find in the bounties section. A second problem would be that of late payment. If you do not have enough money for your daily expenses, the rewards of the campaigns will not be useful to you anytime soon.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 02:19:05 PM

I can feel your situation mate, many middle-class families are in huge sufferings because of COVID -19! As your rank is newbie, so, you have to do only altcoins bounty. But right now only a few good campaigns are running. For your help, I want to give you some potential bounty link which I researched and found potential! I hope they will pay for us!

1.Olportal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5225493
2. KoinPro:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5234105
3: Leash: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5234635
4: Insure: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228627
5. LeadWallet: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5231657

It is very true that at this time it is increasingly difficult to find work in the real world due to co-19 because the area has been locked down so we have to stay at home so we have to dig or promote some more bounties.

The bounty that you share, in my opinion, is good to take part in the participation there and don't expect to get fast money because the bounty is taking a long time to distribute.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 02:45:49 PM

Hey people, I am jobless at the moment because employer laid off many employees due to Covid19. I don't wanna beg instead i would like to utilise my experience of Blockchain & Cryptocurrency at this time. May i request you guys to pls direct me to some good ongoing bounties where i can earn some money.

Mods, if my topic doesn't qualify as per Bitcointalk rules, pls let me know & i will take it down.

Bounty sections is where you can find projects that do bounty campaign, there's hardly a good projects now and if there are good projects it will will take sometime before we can see it's real value in the market right now, if only we have great bounties and projects right now, we'll have all the time because of the lock down, but the market is down and bounties are not profitable.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 02:49:35 PM

my suggestion is you can enter the bounty forum on this platform. there you will be given information about the ongoing bounty program and I think almost everything is good. You can take part in the airdrop program for some time until your account reaches jr.member level. later when the account has reached that level you can follow the bounty signature program.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:22:18 PM

Now it’s best for you to go to freelance sites and look for work there to earn some money for your regular life. there will also be a lot of competition there now, but I don’t think that you will not earn more in bounty campaigns. Now I don’t see good bounties

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:25:50 PM

Now it’s best for you to go to freelance sites and look for work there to earn some money for your regular life. there will also be a lot of competition there now, but I don’t think that you will not earn more in bounty campaigns. Now I don’t see good bounties
Choosing a bounty is gambling. we can judge a good project, but each person's evaluation is different. sometimes in choosing a project we only follow the words of people. This year there hasn't been anything that looks good, but I'm sure there are really good bounty projects this year that we will see.
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 03:49:07 PM

Choosing a bounty is gambling. we can judge a good project, but each person's evaluation is different. sometimes in choosing a project we only follow the words of people. This year there hasn't been anything that looks good, but I'm sure there are really good bounty projects this year that we will see.
You are right, choosing a bounty is like gambling. We can evaluate good and quality projects, but after they finish ICOs or IEOs they can become scams or they refuse to pay bounty.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 04:49:37 PM

Newbie sorry to say, there is no way to know if you will earn from a particular project or not, it's a risk as a bounty hunter, not after the project get listed and pays up you won't get anything

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 04:51:22 PM

If you don't like waiting for many months or years I suggest you start learning how to trade, in 24hours you can make good gains but trading has its own risks as well, but if you aren't so worried about waiting go with bounties then

JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:24:36 PM

WARNING:
1. There is no guarantee that you will get paid after you finished promoting a bounty project
2. Bounty Manager can reap you off, so look for trusted bounty managers on this forum like bubbalex, arteezy juelerz12 etc
3. It's very hard to pick bounties, stay away from bounties with huge rewards, they are unrealistic
4. Scam projects are every where now especially in bounty section, be careful when choosing and make sure you do good research on the project

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:26:39 PM

Newbie promoting bounties at home is cool but payment can be pain in the ass, sometimes it takes years to get your token, yes you heard the right, I promoted a bounty in 2018 and get paid in 2020, it happened to me
Delaying bounty payment is being normal matter now, projects are insulting bounty hunter's hard works in many ways! Most of the bounty projects changed their rules after finishing the campaign! For example, Blockburn said bounty will be paid after two weeks of completion but now they extended it for 3 months! As you are in-home quarantine and no jobs to do, then bounty can be still a hope! So, do good quality bounties and be active in their group to know the payment date!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:34:07 PM

Newbie promoting bounties at home is cool but payment can be pain in the ass, sometimes it takes years to get your token, yes you heard the right, I promoted a bounty in 2018 and get paid in 2020, it happened to me
Delaying bounty payment is being normal matter now, projects are insulting bounty hunter's hard works in many ways! Most of the bounty projects changed their rules after finishing the campaign! For example, Blockburn said bounty will be paid after two weeks of completion but now they extended it for 3 months! As you are in-home quarantine and no jobs to do, then bounty can be still a hope! So, do good quality bounties and be active in their group to know the payment date!
If delaying seem normal to you then why complaining about blockburn extending payment to after 3month? You should get used to the delays, it's probably for our own good sake, market condition is bad presently and so is the economy too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:44:56 PM

I've gotten used to crypto delays and disappointments, but I'm glad I do make few dollars from few bounties, honestly not enough though but it's not over yet, this year Bitcoin halving is on the way and I'm sure few projects will want to take advantage of that, don't wanna miss out
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:46:39 PM

Firstly, I sympathise with your situation. One way or the other we're all caught up in this outbreak. Now, to your question: the thread is right where you've made the post. However, owing to your post count and activity it will be very hard for you to have a bounty that can accept you as it is - not even into any social media bounty. Most of them require a certain number of activities.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 06:47:46 PM

So said you were laid off your job,I know how painful is . Now I do know that you sure want to earn, but presently I think it's only few good bounties that have been on this year,some have ended,while you are searching for good bounties that will pay,while not divert some of the energy to some other online job.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 06:50:42 PM

This is not to the year 2017 Kiss at this time you can't makes good money in bounty. First think you're rank newbie and others think this time no have good project so we can't give you confirm bounty, where you can make money.
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 07:33:25 PM

There are plenty of bounty campaigns, that are allowing newbies to join their campaigns. I believe you need to have a certain post amount to get it. Look at Arteezy campaigns, it is a great bounty manager and you can take part as well.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:51:32 PM

I sympathize with the situation that happened. Be patient, it would be Ok soon.
Most of the members above have suggested some interesting bounties and useful links. Even though the situation is not good, there is still an opportunity to earn money from the bounty.
If you have the ability, potential or experience related to blockchain and crypto, you should try to make a CV and submit an application on several websites that provide information about the work on the blockchain. like: https://cryptojobslist.com/

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: