Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:30:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The One Coin That Can Compete with Bitcoin and Ethereum  (Read 233 times)
OGEOS (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:14:41 PM

It may have been awhile since you've heard the altcoin Cardano come up in conversation. Cardano  could be considered the conceptual love child of Ethereum and Bitcoin and it is an almost perfect mix of both. This is why Cardano could possibly outperform both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Here is why Cardano could outperform Bitcoin and Ethereum in the future: https://4king.com/compete-with-bitcoin-and-ethereum/

What are your thoughts on Cardano and its potential?
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:22:33 PM

Cardano is not bad at all but do not think that it will outperform bitcoin and many new blockchain will arise too, more competitions are coming, just because it combine the use case of eth and BTC don't change anything

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 12:56:00 PM

Cardano is a true gem, it's technology beyond the time! But that doesn't mean it can compete with the Bitcoin and Ethereum. Cardano has a strong fanbase and community that's why it is in the top rank, otherwise, with that slow development, Cardano doesn't deserve the top ten rank in the crypto market. It's a good coin but I wonder why the price is too stable and never pump like other coins! Yes, I know price is not the fact, but without profit, sorry, I can't hold it for years! I hope Cardano will bring some extraordinary developments so that price can go up!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 01:41:03 PM

I have no doubt that Cardano might do that because this project also has a potential like Bitcoin. It is also the same as Bitcoin because of its fully open-source. While Ethereum is a single-layered smart contract but Cardano is different, it has a multilayered smart contract which is very useful and interesting when it comes to businesses to integrate the Cardano Blockchain.

Probably it can compete with Ethereum but when it comes to Bitcoin they are different. Bitcoin will work through miners but Cardano is proof of stake.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 02:37:12 PM

I think crypto number one namely bitcoin will never be achieved and surpass the price. maybe someday when the amount decreases and is likely to run out then the price of bitcoin will reach its maximum and stop. but I'm sure there will be those who can achieve this price but it takes a long time and may take decades to be able to do that. we know bitcoin then ethereum is the best crypto with the fastest development and after that no crypto can rival the capabilities of these two crypto in terms of users and popularity and speed in their growth.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 02:55:18 PM

Do we need to compete bitcoin and altcoin? What your concern here?

This kind of discussion is much already and many peoole thought that there is no coin who can compete bitcoin even it is ethereum.

If you want to compete bitcoin and altcoin form its price then yeah as many people thought there is no, bitcoin will be the one coin who will have a high price.

But if you want to compete bitcoin from its utilization and its system then there is a chance for altcoin to compete. Fast transaction proccess maybe will be the one problem for bitcoin whilst there is a lot of altcoin who can proccesed a thousand of transaction in one second.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:18:23 PM

They're all cryptocurrencies which competes each other, each and every coin claims to be the best and killer of each other.
But Cardano is a smart contract base system which directly competes ETH. Ouroboros made it more interesting so Cardano is definitely a good investment if you  can check who's in the team and what made it on top of the rank.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:26:00 PM

Cardano is a good coin, but outperform Bitcoin will be an impossible task for it. Bitcoin has too many advantages over this coin. if we talk about ETH, then this  is possible, but the probability is also very low. but investing in this project is a good idea, but don’t need to fantasize

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 03:40:54 PM

It may have been awhile since you've heard the altcoin Cardano come up in conversation. Cardano  could be considered the conceptual love child of Ethereum and Bitcoin and it is an almost perfect mix of both. This is why Cardano could possibly outperform both Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Here is why Cardano could outperform Bitcoin and Ethereum in the future: https://4king.com/compete-with-bitcoin-and-ethereum/

What are your thoughts on Cardano and its potential?

Cardano is good but I don't see it getting better than Bitcoin and Ethereum, and based on it's performance in the market I don't see it battling the two top coins in the market, but it's one of the coins that's worth adding to anyone's portfolio so everyone should add it to their portfolio.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 04:09:49 PM

ADA technology is not doubt great but in competition we're looking at adoption and utility. Eth is widely known to Dapps developers and Bitcoin is a store of value it will take time for ADA to have what eth and Bitcoin has in terms of adoption.
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 04:15:05 PM

Cardano is all good on papers and has a good fan following. I wonder what the devs are doing as there are no any significant news for it for years. It's still one of the loved coins but I haven't seen any products or tokens over it's platform. And it's not entirely a new player now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 04:41:01 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin dont compete at all.  They have different use case. Cardano is made by the main guy who supported ETC to stay as it was and not fork it into ETH. Before was also one of main Ethereum developers.  

So. Etehreum and Cardano are competing. Bitcoin and Cardano are not so as Bitcoin as Ethereum are not competing.  
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 04:45:46 PM

Cardano is not the only coin or project that combined the power of two or more coins in a single pack but yes cardano is a very good coin that one can invest in, just don't expect things like higher volume than that of bitcoin or stronger community support like that of Bitcoin, it's not going to be possible

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 825

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:04:28 PM

Nah, I don't think that Cardano can compete with Bitcoin and Ethereum. Cardano has been in the space long enough and we didn't see it taking the torch specially from ETH. Yes, it is a good project, however, both bitcoin and ethereum have some the 'trust' of the investors already and despite the current situation, it is still by far the most invested crypto.

Cardano will have its place in cryptosphere, but saying that it can compete or over throw them on top is a bit exaggeration, on my opinion.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:12:07 PM

Definitely cardano has some strong potentials to compete with BTC, there are few projects which are doing exceptionally well and cardano is one of them. Cardano made an incredibly successful entry into Crypto market as their ICO raised massive amount in the start, In 2018 it went to the moon and undoubtedly it became the rockstar I am very fond of this coin and I like this project Cool

Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 05:25:20 PM

That has been said many times about how different coins will outperform Bitcoin and even Ethereum but yet they keep topping the charts. Also, I know vividly that Cardano is one of the best altcoins but even at that, outperforming Bitcoin will be impossible, let the team keep improving on Cardano it will surely benefit all. Therefore I see it fit we invest in our desired coins because of what we believe it can do in the near future not because of someone saying it will beat Bitcoin etc.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 06:15:30 PM

Cardano is not the only coin or project that combined the power of two or more coins in a single pack but yes cardano is a very good coin that one can invest in, just don't expect things like higher volume than that of bitcoin or stronger community support like that of Bitcoin, it's not going to be possible

We never know projects are making progress, look at Litecoin, it used to be the number two coin in the market, until Ethereum comes along and from then it replaced Litecoin as the second most profitable and popular coin in the market, so it's better to have Cardano in your portfolio youi never know it will land and replace any of the coins in the top 5.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 08:19:04 PM

Till date Bitcoin is seen as the king of the crypto space why? Because should you ask someone about cryptocurrencies the first you will hear is Bitcoin; whether the person knows enough about crypto or not, most of the times that's the answer he/she will give. This goes to show that, other coins needs to prove themselves as well.
In my own opinion, bitcoin has no competitors because none can overcome or outperform it anyway. Also, I know about Cardano, in fact it is one of the few good coins in existence but yet I wouldn't say it will outperform Bitcoin now or in the future. This also applies to Ethereum, their team is already working on improving the blockchain and it swept across the entire space, this is one of the things that matters.

crypto595

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 09:35:41 PM

Right now can be a golden opportunity to invest in lesser known coins with big potential.
For example TemTum is going to be announcing it's partnership with multiple nations to provide them with their blockchain as a backbone for their own stable national currencies.
once the announcements are made to the press, post-corona panic, I can see TEM going $1+

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 10:49:54 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin dont compete at all.  They have different use case. Cardano is made by the main guy who supported ETC to stay as it was and not fork it into ETH. Before was also one of main Ethereum developers.  

So. Etehreum and Cardano are competing. Bitcoin and Cardano are not so as Bitcoin as Ethereum are not competing.  

This is the reason why Cardano is not to be considered a competitor of bitcoin. Also, just talk about popularity. Cardano is even lagging behind Eth in terms of popularity among crypto or noncrypto users. Ask a non crypto user which he is familiar with or has ever heard of -  btc, eth or ada. I guess, BTC and ETH are the top answers. ADA? I don't think so. Though ADA has good technology behind it, but they need to expand their use case in crypto market first and work on their popularity of usage.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: