Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traders need to learn  (Read 789 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:00:14 AM

There is one thing that I learned being a trader for not so long, that is to control your emotions. Yes, emotions, I learned that if you are going to use it not your mind or knowledge about trading, you will lose a lot, yes, I did lose a lot but of course, I learned an important lesson and with that, I know how to use or make trades.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:36:55 AM

Everyone here needs to learn, we all want that, having knowledge in new things especially the knowledge that weme can use to make money like investing and trading, as what OP's says our mindset leads us to be a great trader, which is really true all things that we are doing need a great mindset, having that will make you think so clear and decide so well which is really need to be a good trader, you also need so much knowledge about it, you may do some research so you may have skills and knowledge to use while trading.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:43:38 AM

Everyone here needs to learn, we all want that, having knowledge in new things especially the knowledge that weme can use to make money like investing and trading, as what OP's says our mindset leads us to be a great trader, which is really true all things that we are doing need a great mindset, having that will make you think so clear and decide so well which is really need to be a good trader, you also need so much knowledge about it, you may do some research so you may have skills and knowledge to use while trading.
Good mindset is important in order to have determination to stay alive in the trading of cryptocurrencies. The mindset that we should avoid is having a rich quickly mindset, there are people who want to become a trader because they want to become rich in just short period of time but they not aware to the risks and also the hardships that they can face in order to have consistent earnings in the market.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:53:55 AM

Good mindset is important in order to have determination to stay alive in the trading of cryptocurrencies. The mindset that we should avoid is having a rich quickly mindset, there are people who want to become a trader because they want to become rich in just short period of time but they not aware to the risks and also the hardships that they can face in order to have consistent earnings in the market.

Actually most of the newbie crypto traders thought that they can get rich quick in crypto. But they don't know that it depends on their strategies, knowledge with the coin, point of entry and exit points and many others. Learning how to trade crypto with profit takes time. It is not by any means an overnight task. Also, to get some good signals on what's going on with particular coin you are following, you need to check all their social media channels and see what they are talking about.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 05:44:59 AM

One of the core troubles accustomed to traders of crypto currency is their mindset.

Believe me, as a trader, you need to be confident and always trade to win and make profits.

Never have it in mind that you are trading to lose, develop a strong mentality and always dyor

Your mindsets determines what you see on a trade chart anytime

Too much confidence is also not good. Sometime with over confidence we forgot to be careful when dealing with trading. Yes, it is risky and though we have enough knowledge about trading, a proper precaution is always a must. Not all experienced traders, win or gain profits. Its always a 50% chance to have profits from it. Market is very unpredictable even our corrective guide is correct we cant expect it to always favor our cause. Just saying that dont underestimate trading at all cost.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:20:32 AM

One of the core troubles accustomed to traders of crypto currency is their mindset.

Believe me, as a trader, you need to be confident and always trade to win and make profits.

Never have it in mind that you are trading to lose, develop a strong mentality and always dyor

Your point is encouraging but doesn't stop loss I'm trading, no matter how smart you are or whatever confidence you have you can't outsmart crypto market, it's full of unexpected results, even crypto experts won't dare show off about how good they are in trading
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:48:17 AM

There is one thing that I learned being a trader for not so long, that is to control your emotions. Yes, emotions, I learned that if you are going to use it not your mind or knowledge about trading, you will lose a lot, yes, I did lose a lot but of course, I learned an important lesson and with that, I know how to use or make trades.

Actually emotion can only make you lost the more important thing you better know is the news so you can sell it or buy it earlier when the news you heard might give high impact on the price. Emotion will only came if you make a late reaction even you already have idea about the given news and how these news will affect the market.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:12:32 AM

Traders need special education and understanding of related spheres in order to trade effectively and not jump off the roof at the first collapse.
I believe that the level of cryptotrading culture could be better - very few people really understand the market. Most of the so-called "traders" are either yesterday's schoolboys or guys with a lot of loans and a belief in eternal growth who will not even be able to tell about BTC
Fallenkeith75

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

Hi Crypto Friends :)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 09:17:44 AM

This is very important yes. One thing alot of traders do is let their emotions play a part in their trades. When you're trading, you need to trade with the mentality that you should try to sell as high as you can, and if you see an opening, you should try to take it. Alot of people say "hodl!" especially when their favorite project goes up sharply during a pump event / sharp price rise (as an example), but you can often sell on the rise and buy back when the project drops. It's also important to be mindful of events when trading. New exchange listings, coin burns (seems to happen alot lately with smaller projects to boost price), new milestones, etc all tend to affect the price of various projects as well.

Make sure to always backup your crypto seeds and passphrases friends

~If you see this signature, I hope you have a great day today!~
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:28:04 AM

As trader we need to believe to the coin that we purchased because we do that we can earn money but  behind that a research can believe you more if you see the advatanges of the coin .

Strong mind is really need of the tradee and also forgetting your emotion is really good because that id the tradere weakness characteristics of the trader that can possible for them to lose more money.

What ever your minset even that is good or you think you earn money but they have timed that all of us losing money because of the dumping of the market that we can we cannot avoid because that is natural sometimes but mostly it is panic selling.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:37:15 AM

I agree with you Ifemini, but believe that for long-term holding you need to have a mindset as well. To invest and wait
for years, maybe decades before you decide to start spending profit from that. Depends on your mindset you will be able
to survive all ups and downs, hard times and volatility to not sell, to not get weak hands and quit.
   For everything you need to have a mindset, I agree that mindset determines what you can do and be good in that, it's
just a problem to find what it is, that's why we need to try everything and find our place.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
irixo10

Activity: 1078

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:43:12 AM

One of the things to get rid of during trading is emotions followed by greed. One needs to understand trading, learn it before embarking on it because there is alot that affects it such as news etc and therefore when a trade Isn't going as planned the best thing to do is to exit the trade and not try to be smart. Lastly I think no one trades to lose, every trade comes with a good expectations but once it is not falling in place exiting with little or no profit is far better.

MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:56:43 AM

indeed that is what must be done but sometimes everything doesn't go as expected, experiencing losses and profits is common in trading and it is unlikely that the trader will always get a profit

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:58:26 AM

Actually emotion can only make you lost the more important thing you better know is the news so you can sell it or buy it earlier when the news you heard might give high impact on the price. Emotion will only came if you make a late reaction even you already have idea about the given news and how these news will affect the market.

You are right, emotions will always make us to loose hopes in the market, even though people try to analyze the market situation, but sometime it will not help them to make a profit. Of course, sometimes the news from the company will not help us to reach our desired target and this will surely create panic for the trader.

Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:39:39 AM

Fear of losing isn't easy to get rid off especially if you're starting new. But don't you think it was also an important to thing to know as well? Like you know your position, and the risk behind it that would make you keep on doing better so that you'll be able to avoid unnecessary loses. Mindset is very complicated to talk about as it varies subjectively upon on individual's approach towards living. Some others don't mind this and that, while others are full of worries. After all, nobody wants to lose.

Isn't it? This topic must be moved in Trading Discussion?
In the silence

Activity: 1291
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:17:14 PM

your post was mentioned  couple of times and yes being  positive is a big advantage when trading all kinds of investments, all traders, stocks or cryptocurrencies are doing their best to gain their profit.

your thinking creates the outcome you rreceives in your daily lives. Its being positively or negatively on your choices to trade.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 12:19:27 PM

If you are psychologically not afraid of losing, I believe you have been in this market for many years and made a lot of profits with it. It is a very difficult thing for us to learn and do in this market, I have also been in this market for 3 years but every time I lose, I am often scared and confused and it makes me suffer from mistake in the future

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:45:25 PM

It's true that traders need to be self-confident and brave enough to make a new strategy by not following others! But it's not that easy all time, sometimes you get confused, sometimes you feel pressure about making a decision! I think every trader should stop trading for a while, it means they should take some break! Therefore greedy is a very bad virtue when you are a trader! So, if you are confident enough to sell, then sell it or do the opposite of it! If you lose, don't fed up or sad because you made profits before, so, believe yourself that you can make it again!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 01:54:39 PM

You're right we need to be confident with our decision and dont be afraid to commit mistakes because its part of being a trader and thats how we will learn. But its important to gain knowledge first to become aware of what to expect when you trade, have a plan and a strategy and learn to analyze the market. Its one of the key to succeed as a trader plus dont let your emotion influence your decision, learn not to become greedy.

Romeotom

Activity: 817
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 03:05:52 PM

Yes start of trading also you need good skills so before you need try to try learned how you can develop your trading skills. I think i am not smart trader person but i like always day by day how i can more increase my trading life.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: