Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:34:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will this have any impact or not?  (Read 548 times)
DDante (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:03:32 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

What's going to happen if CZ and binance start getting rid of some projects on Coinmarketcap? Especially those with bad volume and Liquidity and also dead projects, because many are on coinmarketcap, what do you think this will do for crypto space? Will it have any impact or not?
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:11:05 AM

What's going to happen if CZ and binance start getting rid of some projects on Coinmarketcap? Especially those with bad volume and Liquidity and also dead projects, because many are on coinmarketcap, what do you think this will do for crypto space? Will it have any impact or not?
Coinmarketcap is a coin and token tracker thats has good volume. We knew before a project can be listed there they are required to have specific daily trading volume CMC requires. I think CMC doing this already before even Binance doesnt acquire them. But I am be grateful if Binance would initiate removing those shitty exchanges that fake volume. Or their feature about reported exchanges. The data here shows manipulation which confuses traders with the active market price for each token and coin. I appreciate if they will start with these exchanges.

• p2pb2b
  • latoken
  • vindax

Can add more but these three really made a huge fake volumes on their list.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:13:19 AM

Yes it will have impact, many look unto coinmarketcap to make decisions, they follow coinmarketcap rankings and details wholeheartedly, even new developers get mislead because of the exchange ranking on coinmarketcap, not all devs know fake volumes
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 566

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 08:22:46 AM

Of course this will have a big impact. Coinmarketcap will look better later because the exchange with fake volumes and dead coins will be removed from there.
Many people will return to using coinmarketcap, which has now moved to another platform.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 08:23:51 AM

For sure taking over the coinmarketcap will bring major changes with regards to what coinamarket is serving to its users. Binance will handle coinmarketcap very well as they wouldn't want to disappoint their current supporters and traders instead they'll do what ever it takes not just to keep them but to also to multiply them. Sooner, we could expect that a lot of crypto coins and exchanges are going to get delisted from coinmarketcap as they'll be evaluated very well.
zaim7413

Activity: 1274
Merit: 337

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:04:00 AM

If CZ and binance can get rid of some bad projects in coin market, then the impact will be very good for crypto, because the crypto space does not require projects that do not have volume and low liquidity.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:10:44 AM

Few days ago it was when I said that I don't lime the idea of CZ taking over CMC that much. However, if he's going to remove all the shitcoins off the most popular crypto price tracking website, maybe this is the day shitcoins are finally not getting attention anymore?

I've heard the idea of the list of coins getting cleaned up for years now and I'm patiently waiting for that moment to come. We need it. Way too much garbage in the space. If this happens, it will have a good impact. Let's just hope he doesn't turn into the next Justin Sun and removes just coins he personally doesn't like or has had some beef with .. Smiley
ampere

Activity: 1246
Merit: 116

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 09:22:53 AM

Getting rid of projects will sound like bullying, instead i think the partnership of binance and coinmarketcap will encourage projects to sit tight,and also encourage exchange platforms to be rid of fake volumes across their exchange.

The impact will improve the technical know how of crypto currency.

Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:24:32 AM

Scam projects should be removed or tagged as scam. And the ones that have failed to carry out further development as detailed on their road map but keep dumping on the community should equally be removed.  I expect a lot of sanity in the market.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:26:22 AM

I believe getting rid of bad and dead projects will definitely be a good decision to take.  This will have a positive impact on the crypto market as well.  Leaving thrse these dead and bad projects on the exchanges and coinmarketcap is creating a lot of confusions in the crypto spheres.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:31:50 AM

There will be more money can be saved, so many parties used coinmarketcap as the only site to get the latest information regarding the daily trade volume of crypto. I have seen so many developers and newcomers have been getting trapped too. I just hope this will fix all of the problems and those people can go to the right market.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:41:06 AM

It will bring more good in the crypto-sphere, I guess. Remember that we have complaint that Coinmarketcap is advertising  scam project and listing exchanges in the top, when obviously those exchangers are doing some sort of wash trading and fake volumes.

So if CZ and Binance can clean up the list, then no newbie will fall on trading on shitty exchanges that has been displayed in the old Coinmarketcap.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:44:52 AM

I don't think he or the binance team would start to get rid of the projects just because they have low volumes or create fake volumes. Of course they did it with respect to binance exchange but coin market cap is not a exchange it is  just like a listing board which lists all the coins that are available to trade .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:54:36 AM

I think that many people want this, but I don’t know will binance together with cmc fight against scam exchanges and scam tokens because it will also bring them less income, but of course I want to believe that at least something good binance with cmc will also do.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:58:20 AM

I don't like the idea of Binance taking over coinmarketcap because coinmarketcap in the first place is meant to be on its own so that there will be fair treatment towards all projects in this space. In my own opinion, it is the duty of coinmarketcap to set out strict rules which will force out bad projects and those with low volume as well as enforcing exchanges to do the right thing, it will be tough but will be for the good of everyone.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 09:59:37 AM

I don't think he or the binance team would start to get rid of the projects just because they have low volumes or create fake volumes. Of course they did it with respect to binance exchange but coin market cap is not a exchange it is  just like a listing board which lists all the coins that are available to trade .

But I think they will clean up a lil bit. Remove those dead projects and maybe put in the archived. I think as much as possible they will treat all projects fairly, they know that eyes are on them so they won't ruin their image by manipulating numbers. But they will see to it that the numbers are now more or less the reality. I think they will put a technical support that will be very active now in resolving the issues. Those who will be reported as faking their volume or has wash trading will now be investigated. I'm excited to see what new things they will implement in CMC...
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 10:44:37 AM

It will certainly have a positive impact on the altcoin market. If scam projects and dead projects are removed from coinmarketcap, investors will focus on the best and top quality altcoins. At that time I believed that the prices of altcoins would quickly be inflated
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:03:58 AM

As long as they are not targeting their exchange competitor and only those projects that are erroneously listed in Coinmarketcap, it will be good for the community and the industry, investors and traders needs to see the real picture, they want right projects on the platform and not pump and dumps and scam projects.
Hellkas

Activity: 375

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 11:21:45 AM

I think that it`s good strategy to reduce scam projects on authoritative sites like CoinMarketCap, because inexperienced users can buy it and lose their money. These actions lead crypto community to be more honest and frank for new members
bluebit25

Activity: 1680
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 11:33:41 AM

I don't like the idea of Binance taking over coinmarketcap because coinmarketcap in the first place is meant to be on its own so that there will be fair treatment towards all projects in this space. In my own opinion, it is the duty of coinmarketcap to set out strict rules which will force out bad projects and those with low volume as well as enforcing exchanges to do the right thing, it will be tough but will be for the good of everyone.
If Binance manages Coinmarketcap, I think we will still be fair, do not worry Binance will abuse it because they are completely transparent. We can be confident and trust them, they have never let us down for years

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀