Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:28:56 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to learn  (Read 371 times)
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 07:27:03 AM

It's a good time to learn and also to earn while learning. What do you say? Isn't it a good idea!!

There are a few sites that offer free cryptos while you are learning about Cryptos. Some of them I know are Blockgeeks L+Earn Program
and Earn crypto while learning about crypto.

Also, Bitcointalk is the best source to learn about Cryptos. We can gain knowledge from different threads on the forum and also contribute to the forum by creating some useful threads.

Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 02:33:18 AM

It's not a global vacation. We are in the middle of a pandemic that is affecting thousands of lives across the entire globe.
yes this is not a global holiday, this is a corona pandemic global disaster that affects the entire world. Some countries do lockdowns and provide regulations for staying home. But some countries also don't do that.

Learning opportunities at home become more to develop some new skills. The crisis is everywhere and indeed many factories are closing down and stopping workers' activities until this pandemic ends.

Psychology is also very disturbed because it is so vulnerable to being infected.

to cope with high levels of stress time to study at home can be utilized to find new knowledge in this forum and discuss and watch some of your favorite videos.
This is the best time to improve ourselves, we should viee this community lockdown as an benefits because it can help us to achieve our goal especially if we want to learn how to trade. We have now free time that we can use to research and to study.
brian.lou

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 03:33:04 AM

this quarantine time is really boring for me. but i agree with you, this crisis give me more time to explore more about btc. Grin
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: