Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:50:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Error Page  (Read 419 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 01:19:32 PM

I See 3x this messages today

Too fast / overloaded (503)

Most likely, you are accessing the forum too quickly. You are only allowed to access at a rate of one pageload per second on average (somewhat higher bursts).

It is also possible that the server is overloaded or temporarily down.

I just want to opening post/thread and happened, any one know what this mean?

Why do you need to open so many pages so quickly ? Just use the forum like a forum only  Wink
It will just put the load on bitcointalk and this message /error is to prevent the DDos attack.

I don't think that's the case, I tried clicking the first link I see every time the page loads and nothing happens as well as opening the links to the new tab and still I don't see any kind of error. It looks like it has something to do with multiple accounts or an IP address being shared by other Bitcointalk users which is the consensus answer for the ones experiencing it.
blue Snow (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1032

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 12:39:02 AM

It looks like it has something to do with multiple accounts or an IP address being shared by other Bitcointalk users which is the consensus answer for the ones experiencing it.
can member login the same time with 2-3 different address? maybe someone out there has accessed my account while I am logged in.

I don't understand what has shared IP and etc. In the beginning, I never use real address while accessing the Internet because I ever read the news the hacker can easy hijacking computer activity using real IP.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16839

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2020, 07:43:09 AM
Merited by blue Snow (1)

can member login the same time with 2-3 different address?
Yes, but I don't think that causes the overload-error.

maybe someone out there has accessed my account while I am logged in.
See https://bitcointalk.org/myips.php, and change your password if someone else has had acccess. There have been cases where accounts were compromised, but the attacker only used it to send PMs. None of that has anything to do with error 503 though.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: