Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:14:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] YouEngine - decentralized, tokenized advertising platform 📣📣📣  (Read 4051 times)
BTCITA187 (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:19:29 PM

Join the Advertising Industry Disruption 🧨
tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2020, 08:55:57 PM

Note: we don't start listings with Vindax-)

Sounds great! If you are well funded, you have no pressure of raising money during IEO as we are facing difficult times these days. A lot of crypto users can't afford to participate anymore in blockchain projects aside from the fact that they have no assurance that they can get even their initial investments. As I've read, you will be releasing your MVP this April. Let us see if you can get the attention of the community once you released your MVP...
Hopefully they will release the MVP so that doubtful people will be gone.
This is a good project and I want to support this all throughout. They are well funded, seems it is promising!

MVP will be released in the mid of May 2020.
[/quote]
Yeah! May is coming and time flies early. Hope to see you MVP. How about plans in listing on exchange after your IEO? Do you have plans to list in top exchanges?
[/quote]

After 3 IEOs + 2 additional listings we will have 5 exchanges. But our top goal in relation to YOUC token is to get YOUC listed on Kraken.
[/quote]

what are those 3 IEOs exchanges?

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
YOUengine.io

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:40:01 AM

1. Already contracted: Latoken
2. Second ieo exchange will be a similar to Latoken
3. The third ieo will be of higher rank (like okex, kukoin)

4. One month after all the above IEOs/listings we will list token on 2 additional exchanges (one of them dex type).

Note: that our primary goal is to get listed on Kraken in about 2 years. We need the best market liquidity and cover to make YOUapp popular among advertisers and users.
Advertisers must be able easily purchase YOUC to pay for ads. Users, at the same time, must have ability to easily sell YOUC.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 11:32:17 AM

4. One month after all the above IEOs/listings we will list token on 2 additional exchanges (one of them dex type).

Note: that our primary goal is to get listed on Kraken in about 2 years. We need the best market liquidity and cover to make YOUapp popular among advertisers and users.
Advertisers must be able easily purchase YOUC to pay for ads. Users, at the same time, must have ability to easily sell YOUC.
Wow! So fast!
I like the way this project goes on! I hope that it will be executed well and always be on date. Okex and kucoin are top exchanges. They are always be the preparation for a boom of a coin. Hope to see YOUC in top exchange and CMC top rank list coin.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 11:43:03 AM

Realisation of such a big plan will require a lot of money.
Will you have enough money for product development?

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:49:45 PM

How do you think Okex or Kukoin is betteer?
If that's the choice, I'll choose Kucoin more than Okex.
Kucoin is like in the early days of Binance and might be the competitor of it within a few years.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

terciduk123

Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:53:32 PM

I found something interesting on your site "A decentralized, tokenized advertising platform where over 200 million advertisers connect with 4 billion users who get paid to watch ads" do you already have 4 billion users?
Is it true that your IEO will be completed by the end of this year?
Adesuwa1

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 09:30:34 PM

What if a good amount of money never got raised during the IEo, will you still go ahead with the project development? I see you said you already have fund for this project, what if airdrop is just distributed to the community and we get the project
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2020, 05:46:34 AM

Kucoin is like in the early days of Binance and might be the competitor of it within a few years.

100% agree! If I could choose I would list YOUC on Kucoin. It would bring more liquidity and many new users into YOUengine ecosystem. 

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
terciduk123

Merit: 252

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 04:01:29 PM

100% agree! If I could choose I would list YOUC on Kucoin. It would bring more liquidity and many new users into YOUengine ecosystem. 
Holding IEO on large exchanges like Kucoin, OKEx, and Binance is a very good thing, but in reality now YouEngine will hold their IEO on the Latoken exchange, and I think Latoken is not a good place to hold IEO, I want to know why YouEngine chose Latoken to be one of the exchanges where they hold IEO.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:47:57 AM

I found something interesting on your site "A decentralized, tokenized advertising platform where over 200 million advertisers connect with 4 billion users who get paid to watch ads" do you already have 4 billion users?
Is it true that your IEO will be completed by the end of this year?

4 billion users as well as 200M advertisers is a our target market. This is a market we are penetrating.
We will start launching IEOs in May and finish them in Sep. So, Token will be listed in Oct and appear on CMC in Oct-Dec 2020.

By the way, as our devs say: after MVP in min of May, the working beta will be released in Sep-Oct!
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:21:13 AM

YOUengine listed on ICOmarks!
YOUengine.io

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 10:49:08 PM

Holding IEO on large exchanges like Kucoin, OKEx, and Binance is a very good thing, but in reality now YouEngine will hold their IEO on the Latoken exchange, and I think Latoken is not a good place to hold IEO, I want to know why YouEngine chose Latoken to be one of the exchanges where they hold IEO.

There are three reasons:

1. To get IEO/listing on prominent exchanges like OKEx, Kucoin or similar will take a lot of time & efforts + it's better to be already IEO listed on other exchanges before negotiating with them.
 2. La has good traffic (we checked it).
 3. There are dozens exchanges of the same quality/cost as La so there is no a big difference what to choose.

P.S. we don't have illusions to raise millions for 20 minutes on any exchange. But we want to catch attention of as many people as possible.
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:44:12 AM

What if a good amount of money never got raised during the IEo, will you still go ahead with the project development? I see you said you already have fund for this project, what if airdrop is just distributed to the community and we get the project

YOUengine needs IEOs to get listed and attract attention. If tokens would be given for free then they would be dumped and no one would like to watch ads for being rewarded with cheap tokens. 
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 11:37:41 AM

They are both good exchanges for me. They are good in liquidity and there are many traders here. However, listing on that exchange needs a bitcoin. I think 10BTC is enought before a coin to be listed.
Well, let's not just focus here about their IEO. I think it is good for the others to know how youenging really works.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 03:27:53 PM

How about listing YOUengine (YOUC) on Coinsbit? What anybody know about that exchange (good/bad)?

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 02:19:27 AM

Is the roadmap on this ANN wrong? It seems like all advancement points have the same date and they are also different from the roadmap in youengine.io

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
GaretJohanKay
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 03:00:56 AM

How about listing YOUengine (YOUC) on Coinsbit? What anybody know about that exchange (good/bad)?

Yeah, is one of the exchanges with the most growth potential
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 10:23:30 AM

Is the roadmap on this ANN wrong? It seems like all advancement points have the same date and they are also different from the roadmap in youengine.io

Thanks for pointing! Now it was updated. So all the same as on the website.
YOUengine.io

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:51:00 PM

we're now in the discussion with many exchanges. Whitebit is one of them too (as well as Coinsbit).
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: