Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:34:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] YouEngine - decentralized, tokenized advertising platform 📣📣📣  (Read 4032 times)
YOUengine.io

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:17:38 AM

Good news and hopefully can help attract investors because John McAfee's is a big person in the crypto world
I'm not really sure about that, right now I think John Mcafee doesn't have much influence on the success of the project, because some of the previous projects that partnered with him had a lot of problems and the price of tokens dropped.

You're 100% right. 99% of success depends on the product quality. John's tweets are like an additional big rays of light to YOUengine platform. All the rest depend on teem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCITA187 (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 06:59:13 AM

YOUengine listed on CoinGecko 🤩
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 04:20:22 AM

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 09:25:55 AM

I have some questions. I may or may not participate in this bounty I am still thinking about it. I most likely will stick with the one I am but just incase. If the bounty hunters all get paid at the same time won't they dump a huge amount? Or are you confident that your token will survive that and still have value? It's scary to choose a bounty but this project looks good. Maybe I will come to the bounty during the last round.
I doubt it will happen but the fear is always there that you get paid and its worthless. I also have an interest in an advertising platform as well.

I can use my bounty tokens on your platform for advertising? Now the next thing is... Maybe I should not register at tokpie and sell stakes.... I really dislike the collateral rules. The thing about if you sell more then 100k tokpie will settle the rest for you. -_- sounds hmmm.... I guess only the larger investors even get there. I am almost certain 99% of the stake tokens being sold are in tiny amounts by many people rather then massive amounts by fewer people.

OP are you with tokpie right? How come are you starting this topic and not the youengine team? Are you part of that team as well or  did they just ask you to help?
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 12:25:54 PM

I have some questions. I may or may not participate in this bounty I am still thinking about it. I most likely will stick with the one I am but just incase. If the bounty hunters all get paid at the same time won't they dump a huge amount? Or are you confident that your token will survive that and still have value? It's scary to choose a bounty but this project looks good. Maybe I will come to the bounty during the last round.
I doubt it will happen but the fear is always there that you get paid and its worthless. I also have an interest in an advertising platform as well.

I can use my bounty tokens on your platform for advertising? Now the next thing is... Maybe I should not register at tokpie and sell stakes.... I really dislike the collateral rules. The thing about if you sell more then 100k tokpie will settle the rest for you. -_- sounds hmmm.... I guess only the larger investors even get there. I am almost certain 99% of the stake tokens being sold are in tiny amounts by many people rather then massive amounts by fewer people.

OP are you with tokpie right? How come are you starting this topic and not the youengine team? Are you part of that team as well or  did they just ask you to help?

YOUengine DOESN'T AFRAID a dump caused by hunters because:

1. Only 0.273% YOUC token total emission dedicated to the whole bounty.

2. To increase awareness quickly and decrease future dump as much as possible, bounty stakes were listed on Tokpie: https://tokpie.io/crypto-bounty-analyzer
     - Many bounty hunters ALREADY have TKP for collateral from many previous campaigns as well as from TKP bounties (two was made for the last 2 years) so they don't have
        a problem with providing collateral. Moreover, newcomers has aan option to get free TKP for collateral.
        Even if 10-30% of the most impatient hunters sell their stakes during campaign, it will help to decrease YOUC dump later.

3. Part of the smart hunters will keep YOUC tokens after bounty: some of them will be waiting for the biggest price and some (as you) will use tokens inside YOUapp.
    YOUengine will launch working beta before listing so there will be a ready-to-use marketplace (utility value) for YOUC tokens.

.. Maybe I should not register at tokpie and sell stakes...
It's absolutely up to you. Total freedom.  Selling stakes is just one of the options.  
Moreover, if you want to advertise then just join bounty, get tokens and use YOUapp as advertiser later.
Also, if you don't want to work as a hunter then buy bounty stakes from other hunters for penny to get YOUC in October-)

OP are you with tokpie right? How come are you starting this topic and not the youengine team? Are you part of that team as well or  did they just ask you to help?

Tokpie and YOUengine are partnering: https://youengine.io/blog/youengine-and-tokpie-partnering/

I can use my bounty tokens on your platform for advertising?

Yes of course. May we know what do you want to advertise and what is your target audience?
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 02:20:16 PM

I'm with you on this one.Tokpie used to have a system way better than this, it was simple and convenient; the stakes that appears on the spreadsheet can get directly transferred to your tokpie and account and you could trade them right away, now with this new collateral system only rich bounty hunters can afford to use it, I mean you literally need to deposit 3 folds the value of the stake to be able to trade 1 stake, who has that kind of money among us bounty hunters to be able to sell all our potential stakes? I can see the reasons why they would change their system because of scalability issues... And concerning borrowing TKP to use as a collateral I would personally forget it.. the 10-15% fees that applies makes it not worth it at all...

As you said if you have enough faith in the project, hunters rather wait for exchange listings than get into the hassle of trading stakes with tokpie, which is unfortunate forrtokpie if you ask me, they could've made things much more easier and convenient for us...

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 06:54:56 PM

the Youengine project (YOUC) is one of the projects that I always monitor the progress. I like the Youengine team who provides a variety of complete information about the progress of the project. and now I can see YOUC on coingecko.com this will make it easier for investors to go to latoken.com with a link on coingecko.com
tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 08:16:23 PM

I'm with you on this one.Tokpie used to have a system way better than this, it was simple and convenient; the stakes that appears on the spreadsheet can get directly transferred to your tokpie and account and you could trade them right away, now with this new collateral system only rich bounty hunters can afford to use it, I mean you literally need to deposit 3 folds the value of the stake to be able to trade 1 stake, who has that kind of money among us bounty hunters to be able to sell all our potential stakes? I can see the reasons why they would change their system because of scalability issues... And concerning borrowing TKP to use as a collateral I would personally forget it.. the 10-15% fees that applies makes it not worth it at all...

As you said if you have enough faith in the project, hunters rather wait for exchange listings than get into the hassle of trading stakes with tokpie, which is unfortunate forrtokpie if you ask me, they could've made things much more easier and convenient for us...

not agree with you. Previously (when old stakes trading concept was working) I could sell not more than 50% of earned stakes. Moreover, I had to wait when they all be counted by BM + wait for tokpie checking and depositing.

Fortunately, now with bounty stakes trading via collateral, I can deposit and sell in seconds 100% of stakes which are even have not yet earned.

You are right in one - this new way of stakes depositing not for everyone. and that's great-) it means low competition for smart hunters with TKP or with money.
High competition under previous scheme made stakes prices very low (you probably forget it)

You say 10-15% for borrowing. But you don't have to borrow. It's easier just to buy.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 06:10:30 AM

MVP V1.0 released ✅
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 02:41:02 PM

Ok thank you for answering all my questions. Very good response. I feel if the token is backed by advertising that it should retain value and it will be useable as well. Much better then 99% of project. I think I will stick with having tokens then.

Oh you guys are partnering cool!!

I want to advertise faucets, ptc websites, gpt websites, CPA offers to create leads. Some splash pages and banner walls for the various refferals. Crypto related for sure. I mostly need people who are new and also people who want a place they can trust. Even if I must pay my users out of my own pocket I will (I say this because sometimes advertisers pay late or sometimes not at all like with many shortlink services.

Btw I am very impressed with your answer. Keep it up!

Yes. It is never good to have your tokens/coins under that control of another. Read their terms very carefully. There is quite a lot they can get away with if they feel like. There have been some issues with collateral where users who bought mass amounts of it were penalized. I just rate we wait and be patient. Let the silly people sell off. If anything buy the stakes of the exchange.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 04:12:13 PM

Actually, new bounty stakes depositing is better... it allows to earn more than before.

Aveatrex

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 09:41:43 PM

Moreover, I had to wait when they all be counted by BM + wait for tokpie checking and depositing.
Tokpie checking and depositing was very quick from my memory.

You say 10-15% for borrowing. But you don't have to borrow. It's easier just to buy.
Only if you have the money. Quick example: translation stake cost 122$, if a hunter want to deposit his 28 weeks worth of stakes he'd have to collateralize 28*2*122*3=20 496$ what kind of bunty hunter has this kind of money to spare Huh?

Actually, new bounty stakes depositing is better... it allows to earn more than before.

Only if you have enough money to begin with.

High competition under previous scheme made stakes prices very low (you probably forget it)

No, the price of stakes depends mainly on the project and not if there is a lot of bounty hunters trading the stakes or not.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 05:54:42 AM

Moreover, I had to wait when they all be counted by BM + wait for tokpie checking and depositing.

Only if you have the money. Quick example: translation stake cost 122$, if a hunter want to deposit his 28 weeks worth of stakes he'd have to collateralize 28*2*122*3=20 496$ what kind of bunty hunter has this kind of money to spare Huh?

No, the price of stakes depends mainly on the project and not if there is a lot of bounty hunters trading the stakes or not.

During big campaigns (like youengine) when there were many deposit requests it could take days

you will get the same percent of profit if deposit 0.28 stakes. It will require just $4.9 as collateral. I like that most of hunters so stupid - many of them don't understand that they can deposit even 0.01 stake, get TKP, and repeat again-))

I show you above that this is not necessary to have big money. If you have $5 or $500 the return on collateral amount will be the same (in percentage)
But if you have more TKP it will allow to earn more. Simple math.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:51:50 AM

​​20,000 Telegram Community 🚀 Reached  🤟
Aveatrex

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 06:19:00 AM

you will get the same percent of profit if deposit 0.28 stakes. It will require just $4.9 as collateral. I like that most of hunters so stupid - many of them don't understand that they can deposit even 0.01 stake, get TKP, and repeat again-))

0.28 stakes will require 0.28*109$*3=91$, not 4.9$. And no you can't deposit 0.01 stake, sell for TKP and repeat because if you deposit 0.01 stake you would need 0.01*109*3=3.27$ collateral and you sell it for 0.01*109=1.09$ therefore you cannot repeat this just by depositing and selling small amounts over and over again.
I like that most of hunters so stupid
Btw, let's keep this discussion clean and not call anyone names

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
tursunalimenman

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 08:42:39 AM

0.28 stakes will require 0.28*109$*3=91$, not 4.9$. And no you can't deposit 0.01 stake, sell for TKP and repeat because if you deposit 0.01 stake you would need 0.01*109*3=3.27$ collateral and you sell it for 0.01*109=1.09$ therefore you cannot repeat this just by depositing and selling small amounts over and over again.
I like that most of hunters so stupid

Sorry for typo. depositing of 0.02 signature stakes will require 900 TKP as collateral. That's about $4-$8 depending on TKP price.
My point is that the % of profit is the same - no matter how many stake you trade deposit and sell: 0.02 or 2.

Sure, btw it was not about you

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:17:31 PM

Learn more about YOUengine 🤓
YOUengine.io

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 04:35:40 AM

​​2,000 Twitter Community 🚀 Reached 🤟
BTCITA187 (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 08:53:34 PM

YOUengine IEO on P2PB2B is coming 📈
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 11:59:00 PM

MVP V1.0 released ✅
Wow! Youengine.io never fails us! I am really excited for your future development and updates regarding with your website.
I signed up and test your MVP. It really looks nice. Its ambiance, background and even the text are all good.

YOUengine IEO on P2PB2B is coming 📈
This is really what I am waiting for.
YouEngine listed on latoken - check!
Promoted by John McAfee - check!
Releasing MVP - check!

Listed in P2PB. Wow! Everything they have said, they did! Hope things go smooth as you listed in big exchanges.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: