Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't trade what you can't risk loosing  (Read 1760 times)
Japinat

Activity: 2996
Merit: 681

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 02:23:25 PM

There are risks involved in doing business so we should always attempt to avoid risks
if its involved it also means its attached . you cant avoid it but risk does not mean that something bad will happen to you because they arent still guarantee 100 percent that they will occur  .
The only way to avoid risk is not investing at all, but if you want to invest, you just have to ensure that you know how to manage the risk.
Managing the risk does not mean you'll be profitable as its a different thing, managing the risk means minimizing the risk by diversifying your investment.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 04:17:38 PM

You are responsible for your own trade, someone introduced us to Bitcoin trading. He/she will not be responsible for the mistake you have made. While trading a huge sum of money, to earn 1000× of your funds, in two weeks. Found a tweet, “About a dude telling a cryptocurrency Twitter influencer, how he got influenced wrongly. He traded 10BTC and lost all". This could be clout, but serves as a good information. So many cryptocurrency Newbies invest in the first assets that feel okay, without doing their own research.

Pay attention; If you have plenty BTC like the dude above. It's certainly well, you know how to trade, close to what the dude thought. For this reason, holding is the best option. No way 10BTC will be lost (when Holding), allow yourself to “waste" time exploring. Although he learnt his lessons. Such mistakes should not be welcomed.

We have to keep in mind what we can do to improve not only our own lot but that of those around us. Share your Opinion.
That is what happens if you jump straight into anything without calculating the risks involved in it. The person should have tried to trade with a small bankroll and then if he would have gotten good results then gradually would have started increasing the amount of money per trade. He didn't do his own research and paid a hefty price due ignorance in the first place.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 04:27:37 PM

I totally agree with you. Crypto is a dangerous market and full of risks. You can lose all your money with just one trade if you don't pay attention and have experience. Cryptocurrencies market is the only market where prices can fluctuate by tens of% per day or even a few seconds - this will make it impossible for you to handle them without your experience. Therefore, first you need to understand the market, how to trade, about indicator tools, how to set stoploss ... That's how to help you survive and not lose money.

tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 07:52:31 PM

This is one of the most important topics in arguments over how to save your life. Now if you do risk the amount of money you can risk of losing, you are going to only trade with small amounts that will not change your life. Bitcoin will not suddenly make 10000x profit to you, neither will any of the altcoins, there is no way you can get in with 100 dollars and suddenly become a millionaire.

But what we can do is actually risk the whole amount, the amount we can't risk to lose normally, and even use leverage on it as well, be as risky as possible and basically risk going out of business, becoming bankrupt, having huge debt. But if we are right, if we do this one time correctly, we could actually change our whole life and never have to worry about money ever again. So do you risk everything for having much better everything?
Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 05:51:14 PM

In my opinion i will advice you even risk what you can lose for holdings. There a lot of coins out there that people have lost in just by holding. Cryptocurrency is a business and a business involves risk. So it’s always best to take calculated risk.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1138

View Profile
June 03, 2020, 08:30:04 PM

Almost the same principle that applies to gambling. People see to forget all the safety measures and warnings way too often. They look to make quick profit or willing to risk large amounts without having the right knowledge.

Greed is something which if not controlled could be dangerous and can have many adverse effects of it. Be it financial, mentally or in relationship it can have the ill effects of it.  Also be it trading or gambling, only invest or play with the amount that you can afford to lose as it is not easy to make money from it. Trading require skill and patience to get it right and those who cannot manage it better to stay away from it.

Number one golden rule: Invest what you can afford to loose. Curtailing greed and practicing self discipline is the key to becoming successful in trading as much as getting the requisite skills. When i trade, I focus on my set target with stoploss, at 5 - 10 percent profit, I am off. I don't mind the ride

Stop loss is recommended but only to those people who do just actively trading up but for long term holds then it wont really be that relevant.
Of course we should really put up on our mind that  we only invest on the amount that we can afford to lose since we know on how unpredictable
this market is. When you are just starting up then this wont really be a simple journey, im not saying that this cant really be mastered but
it will surely takes a lot of time and engagement before you can grasp this one.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 01:00:45 PM

Pay attention; If you have plenty BTC like the dude above. It's certainly well, you know how to trade, close to what the dude thought. For this reason, holding is the best option. No way 10BTC will be lost (when Holding), allow yourself to “waste" time exploring. Although he learnt his lessons. Such mistakes should not be welcomed.

We have to keep in mind what we can do to improve not only our own lot but that of those around us. Share your Opinion.
The guy that said he traded 10 BTC and lost it all due to being wrongly influenced, I think that guy is lying. Let's be sincere here, I don't see the possibilities of anyone trading here and losing everything they put in that trade up to the extent of losing 10 BTC at once.

This looks like a joke, I'd accept that you lost 50%, but telling me that you put 10 BTC at once and lost it at once must be a joke. If it does happen, then I have not seen it happen. Unless he was into options trading and forex trading? And maybe he put in 10 BTC worth at once and lost it. That's the area I think it can be possible, because in those two, any money you start trading with will either get profit or disappear for good.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 01:55:24 PM

Beginner like me needs more time to research on how to trade, or maybe asking someone who's more experienced in this field will help a lot, but at the end follow only yourself. Just try to pick some strategies from them. I think try to risk small amount first, whenever it's failed then it's fine. Don't ever risk everything you have or else you'll get disappointed.Maybe in your next trade you know more and how to handle it.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:33:50 PM

In my opinion i will advice you even risk what you can lose for holdings. There a lot of coins out there that people have lost in just by holding. Cryptocurrency is a business and a business involves risk. So it’s always best to take calculated risk.

Risks are sometimes difficult to calculate. It all depends on your experience.
When you are not experienced, your understanding of the risks will be too superficial and you will risk too much that will lead to multiple losses. However, this particular path will lead to a good understanding of the risks.
While you are a beginner it is best to risk small amounts. For example, divide the deposit into 20 parts (whatever it may be), and risk 1 part at a time, analyzing each result obtained.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 08:46:47 AM

Beginner like me needs more time to research on how to trade, or maybe asking someone who's more experienced in this field will help a lot, but at the end follow only yourself. Just try to pick some strategies from them. I think try to risk small amount first, whenever it's failed then it's fine. Don't ever risk everything you have or else you'll get disappointed.Maybe in your next trade you know more and how to handle it.

I think of myself as a beginner in crypto-currencies. Trading is very risking, for now I am focused on
accumulating and holding for long-term. One day when I have enough coins to cover everything I need
I will start trading!
   It's similar with investing, I don't invest what I can't afford to lose, but investing in long-term has less
risks than speculating the price in short-term.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:51:00 AM

We take risk all the time, but sometimes there are risks that I am willing to take if i know my chances, For instance if i know the market will go up substantially I would probably bid 20-50% of my portfolio. It's all about taking risk and how you deal with it.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 09:57:57 AM

I think of myself as a beginner in crypto-currencies. Trading is very risking, for now I am focused on
accumulating and holding for long-term. One day when I have enough coins to cover everything I need
I will start trading!
   It's similar with investing, I don't invest what I can't afford to lose, but investing in long-term has less
risks than speculating the price in short-term.
It's not only about the losses that you can afford or not. It's also not only about you have enough capital to invest or trade. It's also about that you have to gain enough knowledge about trading in order to be confident with your skills. Once you have enough knowledge, skills, understandings, you'll be able to earn profit from trading. Don't start trading without practicing and learning!

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 10:01:25 AM

When many people invest in trading, they only think that trading means making a profit and trading can lead to financial security very quickly but there are many more things we need to know about trading that many of us don't know and start trading without learning. Gives. That’s why at one point we get frustrated.

Some people think investing is actually easy.

I guess some people would say that whose so much adapted to the market but still, the market is so volatile that everyone even experts and knowledgeable ones will still lose. But then if they actually experienced the market, they would be saying that Bitcoin is a bad investment because of its volatility not even knowing that it is the reason why a lot of people are actually investing on it.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:53:49 AM

We take risk all the time, but sometimes there are risks that I am willing to take if i know my chances, For instance if i know the market will go up substantially I would probably bid 20-50% of my portfolio. It's all about taking risk and how you deal with it.
it is indeed the best way to see the development that we can take next. however, putting all of them in one shell is fatal exhaustion. so many negative things that can happen from doing that. to be honest, I also agree to include 30 to 50% of the assets we have in the decisions we will make.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2020, 11:21:29 AM

I really like the sentence: "Experience is the best teacher"...
to start trading is very normal you have to experience losses many times, there is not a single trader in this world who has never lost, each of us must have experienced it but the amount of loss is different. losing is natural but you can make it a lesson to be better in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 07:20:28 PM

The risk you can take is not the risk you can't afford to lose, that is why they are different. If you have a portfolio and you invest 50% on something, that is not really risk you can't afford to lose, you already have a 100% portfolio you put aside and you are playing with that, you can lose 100% of it and you would still be able to afford your regular life, would hurt you a lot emotionally and even financially but it wouldn't put you in a homeless shelter.

Whereas we are talking about people who do not have any money in investment right now and only money he saved, putting more than he saved and even the money he takes out as a loan from bank into trading something he is not really that much aware of, hell even if he is aware of it. That is why I think there is really no reason to trade what you can't afford to lose right now.

Salamstar

Activity: 534
Merit: 295

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 08:41:50 PM

Digital currencies have spread widely and rapidly in recent years and many want to trade and make profits quickly, but nevertheless we must not forget that the crypto market is still a young market and newcomers must learn well how to analyze currencies before starting to put their real money in this market so as not to lose it.
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:31:49 PM

This is the truth and reality that every newbie must hodl on to.
Trading with funds that you can afford to lose gives you peace of mind, and the required calmness to trade efficiently.

That way, you are not under any pressure to perform.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2856
Merit: 654

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 09:52:11 PM

Digital currencies have spread widely and rapidly in recent years and many want to trade and make profits quickly, but nevertheless we must not forget that the crypto market is still a young market and newcomers must learn well how to analyze currencies before starting to put their real money in this market so as not to lose it.
When it comes to making profits then it doesnt really matter if this market is new or young because trading will always target out on moving prices.

If you are new or veteran then you would really deal on the same thing which is this very speculative and wavy market.If you wont risk something then you

wont earn nothing.Its just a matter of choice though and hardwork and experience and we know that this market is way too risky but somewhat can be handled

if you do already know on how to deal with volatility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 10:21:22 PM

Bitcoin trading is a high-risk activity, so use your capital wisely. Which means don't use all your capital we have for trading,
because of the worst case scenario we can lose all the capital we have. So my advice is to use 50% for bitcoin trading, then
save the rest in fiat or stablecoins. Or as in the opening post it has been explained to just hold bitcoin that you have, that's
the easiest way to trade bitcoin in my opinion.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: