Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can pay/run my Google Ads? Paying in BTC and good!  (Read 362 times)
BestIdeal365 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 02:20:55 PM

Hello friends.

I am new here and looking for someone who can pay or even run my Google Adwords ads.
Let´s make it short.
You need to have:
- a real (personal) bank account, which we can use to run my ads
- a Google account, where we can run the ads on (if you already have Google Adwords then even better!)
- some time and Telegram, where we can write on.

I give you:
- the money in BTC, start budget is $100, so I will pay you even upfront $100 to start the ad and pay for it daily
+ extra money for your help to run my ads, daily like $30 to $60

The reason why I am looking for someone is, because my bank accounts cannot be connected to Google Ads, it always shows "Your account has been suspended for suspicious payments" and I need someone who has an account which works and where I can pay him the BTC early on the day and so he can pay Google the same day with the money.
If you are interested, leave me a pm with your Telegram. Thanks in advance for your help!

Have a nice day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16600

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 02:34:40 PM

it always shows "Your account has been suspended for suspicious payments"
I recommend anyone to be very careful to take your offer. Can you share what you're going to be advertising? There's quite a difference between advertising, say, a phishing site, or your local painter.

YohannHermann

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2020, 03:07:41 PM

Details?

Telegram : wsanchezbets
Rohan Kotkar

Activity: 234
Merit: 36

Let the bad times roll

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:15:27 PM

The reason why I am looking for someone is, because my bank accounts cannot be connected to Google Ads, it always shows "Your account has been suspended for suspicious payments"
This says it all.
Google won't simply suspend your account unless and until you tried to promote some illegal/ponzi business. Google has some strict policies regarding ads promotion and any individual who might help OP to advertise his/her ads with their personal account may too be at a risk of getting their account suspended from being used on google henceforth.

As above members said, why don't you enclose the details about your advertisement here first? This forum can really be a lot helpful for you but not if you have any shaddy intentions.

Aspiring entrepreneur.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 04, 2020, 06:57:27 PM

There is service offered by one of the user, link here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366979.0

I have used it once for Instagram and it works fine.

However, anyone using it please review the service yourself first.

I recommend anyone to be very careful to take your offer. Can you share what you're going to be advertising? There's quite a difference between advertising, say, a phishing site, or your local painter.

Thinkable.
btc0831

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:40:21 AM

Hello friends.

I am new here and looking for someone who can pay or even run my Google Adwords ads.
Let´s make it short.
You need to have:
- a Google account, where we can run the ads on (if you already have Google Adwords then even better!)

I give you:
- the money in BTC, start budget is $100, so I will pay you even upfront $100 to start the ad and pay for it daily

The reason why I am looking for someone is, because my bank accounts cannot be connected to Google Ads, it always shows "Your account has been suspended for suspicious payments" and I need someone who has an account which works and where I can pay him the BTC early on the day and so he can pay Google the same day with the money.
If you are interested, leave me a pm with your Telegram. Thanks in advance for your help!

Have a nice day.
Hi,
Pls pm me or on telegram!
My tg id: https://t.me/Btc0831

Thank you!
BestIdeal365 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:12:29 PM

still looking for someone who can help, a few messaged me and already got a job.
but still, I got many clients and need more help, hope there is someone Smiley
BestIdeal365 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:19:25 PM

I would never ask on whitehat forums for illegal services.
I promote and advertise online shops etc. from (private) clients I got, if you need more information tell me ur TG.
BestIdeal365 (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 08:23:15 PM

Still looking for some people who can help, just dm me! Smiley
stephendougher

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:30:15 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 02:42:54 AM by stephendougher

still looking for someone who can help, a few messaged me and already got a job.
but still, I got many clients and need more help, hope there is someone Smiley

i am able to help you out, i can run google ads. can add up personal bank account. pm me or look me up on telegram:  @stephendougher
amu4crypto

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 06:18:20 AM

Hello friends.

Let´s make it short.
You need to have:

I give you:

Have a nice day.

Hey there,

Do connect me with on Telegram - @Amudotcom

Thanks!
btc0831

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 10:12:25 AM

Hello friends.

Let´s make it short.
You need to have:

I give you:

Have a nice day.
Hi, can we discuss ?
Please pm me on my tg: https://t.me/Btc0831
KovaroMid

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 01:41:39 PM

Hello, can help launch Google Ads account.
write to me in tg:

@kovaromid
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: