Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marco Pay (MAP) swap. SCAAM???  (Read 141 times)
Wolfie123 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 04:51:19 AM

Hello everyone. I am new here.

Well. Last april 1, there's a 60% buy promo of MAP through their app. So I tried it, yet until now, I have not received my swap. It was ETH-MAP swap. What is worrisome, is there is no hash for the txn for me to check the progress. I tried to contact the admins but they blocked me for the reason that I have been complaining about that, which I am very entitled to so so because it is money. Totally unfair. Anybody who can help me recover my money back? I really need it back. I am so broke. Thank you!!

This is the link to their promo event.
https://twitter.com/marcopologlobal/status/1245173207537082368?s=19

I don't know how to attach my screenshot though. Llease help me guys. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:18:34 AM

Well. Last april 1, there's a 60% buy promo of MAP through their app. So I tried it, yet until now, I have not received my swap. It was ETH-MAP swap. What is worrisome, is there is no hash for the txn for me to check the progress. I tried to contact the admins but they blocked me for the reason that I have been complaining about that, which I am very entitled to so so because it is money. Totally unfair. Anybody who can help me recover my money back? I really need it back. I am so broke. Thank you!!

I don't know how to attach my screenshot though. Llease help me guys. Thank you!

There is no way someone can help you here to recover the amount you already send . They are the only persons who can help you.

The only thing you can do now is open a scam accusation. Provide proof transaction id where do you send that balance and the address provided by them to send that balance.

Upload screenshot in imgur or here https://imgbb.com
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 07:49:30 AM

This tweet is unavailable already. This indicates that there is something wrong with the promo that you are referring to.

I just saw that this project has a reputation that isn't bad, but they don't even expose their team.

Did you ask their team members in advance on telegram / twitter / other social media about this promo? You should always double check / confirm things like this if you want to join.

But if you have proof of your purchase, then you can do something with it. Please ask the professional about this (usually they will answer you in Scam Accusations Board or Beginners & Help Board).
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 08:05:07 AM

The only way you can obtain help is by opening a scam accusations here against them in hopes they're respond to the thread but you must have the following evidence handy.
was the swap notification official and not spam notification? If yes provide a screenshot of the swap tweet showing it came from their official page. Also are there evidence in their Telegram group about the swap if yes provide a screenshot evidence as well.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:06:11 AM

The only way you can obtain help is by opening a scam accusations here against them in hopes they're respond to the thread but you must have the following evidence handy.
was the swap notification official and not spam notification? If yes provide a screenshot of the swap tweet showing it came from their official page. Also are there evidence in their Telegram group about the swap if yes provide a screenshot evidence as well.

Yes, he needs to move this thread to scam accusations board and attached proofs or screenshots. This way, other users will be aware of their shady dealings.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 09:56:24 AM

The tweet is unavailable.

That's seriously unfair if you have invested money on that project. This is why we care to tell people who are asking for what coin to buy just to get a bunch of bitcoin. I'm sorry to tell you but that simply tells that they took your money because they have blocked you already.

You can extract this experience as a lesson that never invest in something suspicious without further research.

Signature for rent
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:25:35 AM

I'm sorry but it looks like you have been scammed. So I doubt that someone here in the community can help you out. I do hope that it's not that big money involved here, otherwise its really going to be an expensive lessons on your part to learn. And with the current situation that we are in right now, I doubt that those scammers are going to return back your money. So I'm sorry for your loss, I know it's a tough one, but you have to move forward and learn from it.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:29:11 AM

The tweet is unavailable.

That's seriously unfair if you have invested money on that project. This is why we care to tell people who are asking for what coin to buy just to get a bunch of bitcoin. I'm sorry to tell you but that simply tells that they took your money because they have blocked you already.

You can extract this experience as a lesson that never invest in something suspicious without further research.

Yes, it's no longer available which means that they have deleted all the traces and obviously they have exit scam already. To the OP,  I'm sorry to tell you, but your hard earn money is gone now and probably the scammers have cash it out and enjoying their loot. Let this be a lesson for you, not to trust anyone in this crypto space because there's a lot of scammers in the wing who doesn't give a damn to steal money from someone regardless if we are in a crisis because of the covid-19 or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:40:37 AM

I have never even heard of this exchange, and of course it can become a scam because it's just a small exchange. I can not help you in this case, if they were scam then you will never get your money back. In the future never use small exchanges in this market because it could become a scam anytime
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:41:34 AM

Since you still have newbie account you are not allowed to post image (correct me if I am wrong). I haven't heard about the platform, can you put the link about the platform? I found swap coin on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swap/ but when I saw the return of investment the coin only give -88% for its investor and it worst to me. Make it as a learning foe the future, before you choose a project don't only look witg the current price movement. You have to look the movement price from it was launched and until now, and see the all time high and all time low price of the coin and that is very important and you can make it as a benchmark.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 11:49:32 AM

Sorry for you, your money seems lost for forever! As admins banned you, so, it doesn't indicate positive! I saw some threads against Marco Pay! They had Bitcoin promo and airdrop campaign too, right? I joined their airdrop and there was a good hype for it. But after seeing some threads against Marcopay, I opted out! You may learn from these mistakes, don't deal your money to a new or hyped project, do your own diligence, don't follow others strategy!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:15:54 PM

Since you still have newbie account you are not allowed to post image (correct me if I am wrong). I haven't heard about the platform, can you put the link about the platform? I found swap coin on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/swap/ but when I saw the return of investment the coin only give -88% for its investor and it worst to me. Make it as a learning foe the future, before you choose a project don't only look witg the current price movement. You have to look the movement price from it was launched and until now, and see the all time high and all time low price of the coin and that is very important and you can make it as a benchmark.

I assume OP is talking about this project https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marcopolo-protocol , I wonder that this coin is listed in Kucoin exchange! Kucoin always listed legit projects then what is this! I don't like this project when I first saw through airdrop and now OP saying he has been cheated by the Marcopay, then how can Kucoin list them!

I saw the return of investment the coin only give -88% for its investor and it worst to me. Make it as a learning foe the future, before

Mate, you can't judge a project by seeing their recent ROI! Most of the altcoins, even top altcoins ROI is likely 80-90% down! Yesterday I saw Harmony coin's history, it is 90% down from its ATH price!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Kaliecious

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 12:35:55 PM

did you buy through their official application?
if yes most likely your money is safe but seeing the tweets deleted is less likely but will always be there.
Try asking the admin at telegram with another account

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 01:07:59 PM

I can't access the link you provided, so to be honest I don't know all the facts. Need something to clarify this problem, also I haven't heard of this app in the last few years, it doesn't seem too popular to attract users.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: