Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:53:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is CitiOS (R2R) gone for good?  (Read 395 times)
cheezcarls (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 06:23:07 AM

Ok so Malcolm Tan (legal advisor) suddenly reached out to me on Facebook, but when I asked him about CitiOS, he just seen it and "unread" it despite it says that he already "seen" my message.

I have to public our conversation because he's the only person right now who is active and knew what was going on in CitiOS (and I assume the real guys behind CitiOS are anonymous), and every community member has the right to know because they've invested in CitiOS token (and also the time and effort by the bounty hunters).

He has an inactive Facebook account, so he's just using messenger only.

By the way, I am not friends with him on Facebook (not even on LinkedIn). But I don't know why he reached out to me in the first place, because my good friend and I are friends on Facebook. I just only knew he was with my good friend Veronica (CEO and founder of Unifinity.io) in Manila last time in a rooftop bar before the pandemic began. Oh, and I just find out that Malcolm is also on Unifinity's team page as Singapore partner! I only checked his message in the filtered section. He's also a legal advisor in IATokens, which their website is no longer active.

Their CitiOS website is still not updated, especially the team which Manas Ronghe isn't a part of the CitiOS team anymore. R2R token isn't doing well on Probit and P2PB2B exchanges as well, completely dumped. No updates in their TG too, as we are still blocked from sending messages.

Their promise for bounty hunters hasn't fulfilled until now. Suppose to be the 6-month lockup would expire on June 2020, but we are close to October now and still waiting. Delays are inexcusable, because we've waited for 6 months already which was already long enough.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█