Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:17:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Project 2020, suddenly stopped!  (Read 929 times)
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:37:44 PM

This project, Insure, looks promising, but I won't give it the best for the year. Well, that's your opinion.
The pandemic is hitting hard and crushing everything on its path. While most of us stay behind our keyboards and are able to do what is require of us, some and probably, the Insure team might not be efficient combining the project development with bounty management and other essentials during this period. They came out plan and gave a genuine reason for halting the campaign. Then promised to return stronger. We definitely have to wait for them to return.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:52:08 PM

If you read the information on the group very well you will know that the team decided to take some break because of the pandemic in the global world now. The team promised to be back, i don't see any big deal in that.

OP has received backlash from this, guess he didn't even read the announcement.
Should check first related updates before complaining.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 10:09:58 PM

recently I saw the best prize projects in 2020 (INSURE) and tokens (SURE) already registered on the CoinmarketCap website.
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insure/
- 1 SURE = $0.015725   Roll Eyes
but suddenly the project stopped for a reason??

How do you feel? especially for prize hunters who have participated in the Insure Project from the start?
why does a good project always end like this?

This must be some sort of sentimental analysis. When I looked through Insure as a new crypto entrant, I saw nothing concrete and little wonder the team stopped development. I am no more carried away with the fancy grammar in whitepapers anymore. That can.be easily arranged for a couple of dollars now
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 10:30:33 PM

Defining a project as the best depends on your belief but it doesn't matter because it's your opinion. If they have stopped the bounty, they have reason behind it and it could be the budgeting or they have met already their expected reach.
The team cited the Coronavirus outbreak as a plausible cause to halt the bounty, saying customers are on lockdown.

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 11:47:43 PM

recently I saw the best prize projects in 2020 (INSURE) and tokens (SURE) already registered on the CoinmarketCap website.
- 1 SURE = $0.015725   Roll Eyes

How do you feel? especially for prize hunters who have participated in the Insure Project from the start?
It is not about the price so we can call or measure that a certain project is good or a scam. For that, it stops for no statement coming from the devs, then it is clear what this project trying to tell us and it is obviously an exit scam project. I hope it won't and they are telling the truth because of the outbreak and we can give our trust back again. But it is oftentimes to happen and having tricked by presenting a high reward, high price value but all just a trick.
And they should come back otherwise, we can't blame the people to say something not acceptable.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:00:29 AM

I am lucky not participated at this project because checking with signature campaign reward is not realistic because just $5 each week for senior member account, how come reward too little and I like for joining an ICO project not active listing on exchange market before, insure have an exchange market but little reward is not interested.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:58:04 AM

I am lucky not participated at this project because checking with signature campaign reward is not realistic because just $5 each week for senior member account, how come reward too little and I like for joining an ICO project not active listing on exchange market before, insure have an exchange market but little reward is not interested.

Absolutely! I was shocked that Sr, Hero members were doing Insure signature for 5-7$ for a week! It's an insult for those high ranked accounts! How can an altcoin project allocates that small money for the high ranked forum members! I asked this on the group, one guy replied price will be increased in future surely! That answer was enough to ignore this project! But their social bounty looked very promising, I mean the allocation was pretty high! So, I wanted to do the Insure social bounty and missed it! I hope they will resume the campaign when the month goes end, so, I can join in socials!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
skeleto88

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:09:13 AM

They have already stated the reason why they stop running their bounty campaigns and that is because a lot of members have requested for leave in order to prepare or take care of themselves with wildly spreading desease corona virus. As for the team I guess they cannot make any move or any activities that would make a lot of advertisements about the project physically or virtually to be able to spread awareness about the project. They stated as well that they will resume the operation as soon as everything gets back to normal and by that time the market is bouncing back as well and that is good news for the project.
chabbbi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:11:17 AM

The best project for me in 2020 is ADN Token;). They have the best and unique features. The ADN will be the first to have an investor-protection mechanism designed to become fraud-proof, scam-proof, and laundering-proof. Check more about ADN here >>>> https://tokenncoin.com/cryptocurrencies/aladdin

Cool Cool Cool
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:18:23 AM

Insure project is good but this happened because of the outbreak, I guess it's one of the few projects in crypto space that can't be handled online only, teams have to stay safe first before anything else, not insure team fault, it's the outbreak
Leo Roxas

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:35:24 AM

For me, it's Lucky Seven.
This project aims to work with organizations, businesses, and persons for philanthropic purposes.
They are really willing to help others, especially those who needed.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 11:25:32 AM

Exactly, they are very stingy in bounty budget. how do premium members get $ 5 per week for their 15 posts. Obviously this campaign should stop sooner, but I think they need to make payments the previous week to ensure fairness. If they do not pay then I think they are a scam project

luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 11:40:03 AM

- 1 SURE = $0.015725   Roll Eyes

I am not agreed, it’s not best prize it’s low prize but yeah project i think legit, and it’s not especial in my opinion, in this world wide situation stopped this project reopen soon i hope.
Why do they stop when people are at home and want a job to make money? Perhaps the project is consolidating its budget so that it can develop in the future, anyway, every decision is with them and we will not be able to do anything more. Respect their decisions and see what happens next
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 01:30:56 PM

They only paused for 1 month so the situation could be more stable. They are prioritizing health and do not want participants to get sick. And for me this is not the best project in 2020, this project has appeared in 2019 and they are currently facing many difficulties.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 01:42:30 PM

I was also a participant of this project and I have seen they have announced why they stopped it. It is because of the epidemic that spread through whole world and starts the economic crisis. Actually they are not stopped they paused it and they also mention it clearly that they will resume it after few weeks. So do not think that project is dead and will not continue.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 04:53:23 PM

It is stated in the title of the insure bounty thread that it is PAUSED, meaning it is not stopped and will continue when everything is fine. It is also announced in their telegram channel that most of their community members were unable to continue because of the lockdown.   

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 05:53:32 PM

I believe that the project is not the only one in the cryptocurrency market that does not show the results announced by the development team.  The fact is that you need to take into account the current situation because of the coronavirus, because of which many projects have stopped and cannot develop.  The fact is that the development of a new project, for example, consists not only in the development of certain software, fundraising and the creation of an Internet resource, but also in forums and meetings with people that are impossible to implement today.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:08:53 PM

Was there some sort of criteria for tagging this project the best? From the link I see no reason why it should be tagged as the best. It's just another cryptocurrency project which has failed to meet up with their development plans.
Alvi69

Activity: 490
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 06:30:34 PM

Since last year overall there was a deadly downtrend in whole crypto market but despite this we see many of good projects was introduced specially on binance launched pad. We now expect a better time is coming for crypto.
Mdmaruft

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:32:56 PM

I participated this project. This project not stopped. They announced it's just paused for current Situation. It will continue when everything is okay. They will be announced on their social media page.     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: