Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Blockchain Really Revolutionizing The World?  (Read 417 times)
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 11:45:02 AM

How do you think will blockchain be used for tracking COVID19? For tracking people who has cought the virus, for example? It seems to me that this technology could get a blust of attention now.
Blockchain is not a health system that can track people who have contracted the virus, because the virus is the real thing even though it can't be seen with naked eyes, so I don't think blockchain will be able to track this.
It's only being used to track the cases of the pandemic. for instance, the data of those infected (i.e, the number of cases), those that have recovered, those recovering, the number of death and many more. Which can be done for each country or jurisdiction. The data can be very useful in future. So, storing such on the blockchain will help to keep it safe and prevent any form of alteration. Scientists and Medical practitioners can easily use it in future for research and to contain any other occurrence. Blockchain to me is knowledge-based.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: