Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 10:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Am New Here and Need Help, Please.  (Read 386 times)
Wenbing (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 36

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 03:38:30 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 01:07:50 PM by mprep

Understanding how the forum works by learning it's rules and features. Searching is another way to help you understand more about bitcoin and then later on you can use your skills to pursue the career you want. Everything must start from scratch or starting from basic before you continue further.

Thank you for your candid advice.
I've already started with the basics. I found some textual course I'll be going through.

Do we have bitcoin podcast I can also listen to that'll speed up my learning rate?

Understanding how the forum works by learning it's rules and features. Searching is another way to help you understand more about bitcoin and then later on you can use your skills to pursue the career you want. Everything must start from scratch or starting from basic before you continue further.

Thanks for your contributions.
I'm a avid lover of podcast. Are there bitcoin podcasts or crypto podcast that I can be exploring?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:02:39 AM

Thanks for your contributions.
I'm a avid lover of podcast. Are there bitcoin podcasts or crypto podcast that I can be exploring?

I found list to follow bitcoin podcast https://blog.feedspot.com/bitcoin_podcasts/ . You can also follow thier  social media channel to be more updated when they release a new article .

Hope this one help.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 10:28:41 AM

Selecting the right Wink project to work because there are many scam and fraudulent Huh projects
this should be your first priority if you want to enter in blockchain projects, and with this rising of scam projects be careful in dealing with them.

The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2197

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 03:57:31 PM

Welcome to the forum. You have joined on this forum with decent intentions, hope you will learn from here and contribute yourself for forum. There is two board where you will find most of technical questions about bitcoin and on the other hand there is technical discussion by experienced forum users.

1. Development & Technical Discussion
2. Bitcoin Technical Support

Also another board called Project Development could help you to know about more blockchain related project/website.

Also I will prefer to read more about this forum culture. You should know everything where you are spending time. This thread will help you to know most of important things about forum.

[GUIDES] on Bitcointalk. Index thread

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Wenbing (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 36

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 04:30:08 PM

Welcome to the forum. You have joined on this forum with decent intentions, hope you will learn from here and contribute yourself for forum. There is two board where you will find most of technical questions about bitcoin and on the other hand there is technical discussion by experienced forum users.

1. Development & Technical Discussion
2. Bitcoin Technical Support

Also another board called Project Development could help you to know about more blockchain related project/website.

Also I will prefer to read more about this forum culture. You should know everything where you are spending time. This thread will help you to know most of important things about forum.

[GUIDES] on Bitcointalk. Index thread

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm currently devouring some articles and also reading the bitcoin whitepaper.
I do have a question for you. Aside from this beginner/help section which other section of the forum can I post and ask questions?

Thanks once more

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 2197

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 05:30:24 AM

I do have a question for you. Aside from this beginner/help section which other section of the forum can I post and ask questions?
Its depend on type of your questions. I will prefer use forum search options before you create any questions. There is so many boards so you are able to create questions on appropriate board. For example if you have any forum related questions or you have any suggestions which would improve this forum then you can ask or discusse on Meta board. If you have question about bitcoin then you may ask it on Bitcoin technical discussion board as I mentioned above. If you have questions about mining then you may ask it on mining board. That's how forum work and that's the purpose of every different boards. Hope you got my point. After all if you made question on wrong section moderators would move it on appropriate section or you may move as well yourself when you will get suggestions from other users.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 06:52:10 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I'm currently devouring some articles and also reading the bitcoin whitepaper.

Thanks once more

Depend on the topic you want to ask or post.

There is a right section for every topic you want to start  or ask.

Bitcoin Discussion =for bitcoin related topics.
Altcoin Discussion = for altcoin related topic
Trading Discussion = for a topic related to trading
Services = if you want to offer service or if you are looking for other services we have here.
Gambling = for gambling related topics .

Just to add ,if you accidentally post it in the wrong section you can also move it by your own ,you can see the option below  (move topic) and move it to right section.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: