Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BITGESELL - Store of value (Burn rate is 90% of tx fees) #realstoreofvalue  (Read 26769 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 02:33:39 PM

Meanwhile the storm rages outside Roll Eyes and we are all in the midst of this "cold" crypto winter ...
Bitgesell seems to be going in the opposite direction ....

Obviously I'm kidding Wink but it seems there is a decent market capitalization and CoinMarketCap has just added pancakeswap.
it is certain that the bridge on BNB and the possibility of having a third decentralized exchange for BGL can bring significant values.

Who knows what would happen with the listing on a bigger centralized exchanges Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2022, 02:51:37 PM

Meanwhile the storm rages outside Roll Eyes and we are all in the midst of this "cold" crypto winter ...
Bitgesell seems to be going in the opposite direction ....

Obviously I'm kidding Wink but it seems there is a decent market capitalization and CoinMarketCap has just added pancakeswap.
it is certain that the bridge on BNB and the possibility of having a third decentralized exchange for BGL can bring significant values.

Who knows what would happen with the listing on a bigger centralized exchanges Roll Eyes
Impressive rise within a bloodbath.

I did not know it, but after reading your post I check liquidity. It is $37k in liquidity now. It is not too high but not too bad with current daily trading volume of Bitgesell.

It is a very good growth enough and Bitgesell holders will feel very good with their patience in this coin.

https://dexscreener.com/

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 05:37:27 PM

It is a very good growth enough and Bitgesell holders will feel very good with their patience in this coin.

Bitgesell is by far the best coin in my portfolio and the only one showing growth! Holders hold their coins very tightly and do not want to part with them at a low price. There is a strong possibility that BGL will surprise us even more in the next bull market, provided that there is active marketing and listing on a popular exchange.
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2022, 08:22:29 PM

Bitgesell is by far the best coin in my portfolio and the only one showing growth! Holders hold their coins very tightly and do not want to part with them at a low price. There is a strong possibility that BGL will surprise us even more in the next bull market, provided that there is active marketing and listing on a popular exchange.

maybe most of the way crypto works like that as well as an active community and a good marketing team too it will affect many things

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
Dextrust_Defi

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 02:22:42 AM

I sent a pm on discord about the BGLSWAP issue, it's been over 48 hours.
FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 07:13:33 AM

I sent a pm on discord about the BGLSWAP issue, it's been over 48 hours.
Wait. I am sure that the problem will be solved soon.
Murat

Activity: 2156

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 01:18:23 AM

My coins are stuck for over 4 days. I hope the bridge maintainer will fix it asap.

https://bgl.bitaps.com/e32ffb6fbde89c61d80c2710497c4369750235b317b424262e959628684b89eb

3546 BGL.

vanorton

Activity: 32
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 09:04:23 AM
Merited by Murat (1)

Hi everyone!

Update regarding the bridge.
There were a few (5 to be precise) transactions on BSC that were stuck on 14-16 June.
Balances that were sent, were refunded just now, sorry for the delay.
Analyzed all logs, there seems to be the only issue present, it happens when many BGL->WBGL transactions go into same BGL block, then sending in BSC or Eth can bug due to non-reliable nonce increment.
The temporary fix (already deployed) should return BGL funds automatically now when this situation happens, more robust solution would be developed in the next days.
Overall, other than that, bridge did work ok according to logs.

Please leave a msg here or in Discord if you got funds stuck in the bridge (better if you leave transaction id).

Oh, one more thing! It's more of UX issue, but yes, if you sign the bgl address (when going from WBGL->BGL), sign it for the corresponding network! (BSC or Eth). Yes, the signature is the same, but the record would store from which network to listen to transactions. So if you sign with radio button on Eth, and send on BSC, the bridge won't be detecting this tx as the one to be bridged. Maybe this radio button would be removed to avoid confusion, but pay attention.

Cheers!
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 10:35:36 AM

It is good to see issues with the bridge and stuck tramsactions are resolved.

In this bear market, Bitgesell shines and looks like one of very few cryptocurrency that did not fall and lose value. Bitgesell even rises up in downtrend. The team keep working and the lastest deployment of Bitgesell on Pancakeswap is great. This DEX will help to increase trading volume of Bitgesell.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Murat

Activity: 2156

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 10:38:29 AM

Hi everyone!

There were a few (5 to be precise) transactions on BSC that were stuck on 14-16 June.
Analyzed all logs, there seems to be the only issue present, it happens when many BGL->WBGL transactions go into same BGL block, then sending in BSC or Eth can bug due to non-reliable nonce increment.
The temporary fix (already deployed) should return BGL funds automatically now when this situation happens, more robust solution would be developed in the next days.

Please leave a msg here or in Discord if you got funds stuck in the bridge (better if you leave transaction id).

Oh, one more thing! It's more of UX issue, but yes, if you sign the bgl address (when going from WBGL->BGL), sign it for the corresponding network! (BSC or Eth). Yes, the signature is the same, but the record would store from which network to listen to transactions. So if you sign with radio button on Eth, and send on BSC, the bridge won't be detecting this tx as the one to be bridged. Maybe this radio button would be removed to avoid confusion, but pay attention.

Cheers!

got my funds back!

Thank you!

Hold-n-play

Activity: 142
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 11:44:13 AM

It is good to see issues with the bridge and stuck tramsactions are resolved.

In this bear market, Bitgesell shines and looks like one of very few cryptocurrency that did not fall and lose value. Bitgesell even rises up in downtrend. The team keep working and the lastest deployment of Bitgesell on Pancakeswap is great. This DEX will help to increase trading volume of Bitgesell.

Agreed! BGL indeed is doing well during this bearish trend outperforming many other good crypto projects! The fact that price was going up while BTC was going down indicates a good support during bearish times and a great potential for growth in the future. We all wish the success of this truly hidden gem during bullish season  Smiley
Hold-n-play

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 12:05:32 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2022, 12:31:55 PM by Hold-n-play

Question to the community: can I use metamask BSC address so that I will put it address into WBGL bridge to generate WBGL address? I would to use it trade on dextools

SOLVED
Dextrust_Defi

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:08:34 AM

Hotbit is under maintenance... We definitely need a new home!

FutureBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1138

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 09:36:47 AM

Hotbit again available for bidding. For this exchange, this often happens.
Hold-n-play

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 05:57:18 PM
Merited by FutureBitcoin (1)

I agree, unfortunately, hotbit is notoriously known for such things and sometimes they dont even make an announcement beforehand.

However, the good news is that dextools is working smoothly and compared to hotbit, it has a bit of a better liquidity. If you plan to buy/sell BGL, I would recommend to try dextools as well.

I really hope that more exchanges for BGL coming soon. Stay optimistic for this project, BGL is doing a great job in terms of price and development during this bloody market.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 08:14:48 AM

I've my BGL tokens on Hotbit and haven't bothered to check it since. I didn't even know there was something like a swap going on. I left it there that long because there wasn't a private wallet I could move it to before now. I hope the storm won't affect it there or is it something I should worry about?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Castor198

Activity: 29
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 10:00:08 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2022, 05:58:40 AM by Castor198

Hi dear community!

Two important updates:

1. There are questions about web wallet (bglwallet.io), here's the instruction, please share it with users across our channels:

Please be advised that old RPC endpoint went down, and it means that BGL web wallet
at bglwallet.io stopped sending transactions. Our fellow community members at bitaps came to help with this.

To fix wallet transaction sending, after logging in into wallet, in the top right there is a button labeled
"Node RPC", user should click on it and paste new RPC URL as following:

https://pool.bitaps.com/
and wallet would work again.

It would be great if someone would host RPC endpoint and share it publicly (it's basically a BGL Core node where RPC ports are opened)! Let's be more decentralized!

2. The bridge had to be moved and reconfigured at https://bglswap.com. There were also some issues fixed along the way. Please test responsibly, but even if something gets stuck, the new bridge maintainer would come to help.

Alternative RPC endpoint for bglwallet.io. Node RPC API address https://bglnode.online.
Castor198

View Profile
June 25, 2022, 10:33:53 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2022, 03:31:07 AM by Castor198

Hi everyone!

Cheers!

There are 3 stuck transactions in the BGL bridge. After fix, funds were back to the bgl bridge wallet.
I used exchanging pairs with the same BGL bridge address to swap WBGL(ETH) to WBGL(BSC). In this case, pls don't return  BGL automatically to sending addresses, because it will be send to the BGL bridge wallet.  

Stuck transactions id:
1) ff99b25ed946332ebaa00948181f17ded544779b1ea7340e4d668e1f839780d4
2) 3ed3b842b88d4fd600b0c465e95d06dc6c620c4cce34c8ecf331b16bde28b5ea.

Please send stuck funds only to my address BGL bgl1qhfptx6vymtx4xtup5jqcrmfcrg7703v492yvjn, or return funds to addresses for WBGL.

One more stuck transaction WBGL(BSC) to BGL:
3) https://bscscan.com/tx/0x9c6f219e7804ee5ee52a997441d263c36d94139c243dedbb79ca367a74c3cab7

It looks like the bridge can't operate more than one transaction in one bgl block.

About 24020 BGL stucks in the bridge at now.
vanorton

Activity: 32
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 12:48:19 PM

Please send stuck funds only to my address BGL bgl1qhfptx6vymtx4xtup5jqcrmfcrg7703v492yvjn, or return funds to addresses for WBGL.

Hi Castor!
The BGLs were returned from the bridge to address you specified. Checked txes, and indeed some of them were bridge 'payment to itself'.
Please don't use for now combined path like WBGL(Eth)->created BGL address->link this bridge owned address to WBGL(BSC)->WBGL(BSC)

This way of using is really creative by the way Smiley but let's keep simple single transfers for now (BGL->WBGL or WBGL->BGL)
Castor198

View Profile
June 29, 2022, 01:39:32 PM

Hi Castor!
The BGLs were returned from the bridge to address you specified. Checked txes, and indeed some of them were bridge 'payment to itself'.
Please don't use for now combined path like WBGL(Eth)->created BGL address->link this bridge owned address to WBGL(BSC)->WBGL(BSC)

This way of using is really creative by the way Smiley but let's keep simple single transfers for now (BGL->WBGL or WBGL->BGL)

I got it. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: