Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:14:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility that there's no Corona Virus.  (Read 541 times)
Mttewndew

Activity: 433
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:01:19 AM

I think this is entirely possible.
5g is a dangerous thing. It surprises me that we people do this, ruining ourselves and nature.
This is not an advertisement; I have been studying similar topics for a long time. Please study this passive antenna (Neitronik 5GRS). At the moment, this is the best tool in the world to get rid of the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation (including 5G) : https://us.coral-club.com/shop/products/91790.html
I don’t know exactly about the connection between 5g and the virus, but I know for sure that 5g leads primarily to cancer and all other diseases. Learn about it on the Internet (I've been studying these topics for 5 years). Let's be sober!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 10:03:16 AM

Please help us find some peer studies that say that Coronavirus, and particularly Covid-19, exist.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 06:51:30 AM

Are you sure?
Also, his research says 99% people who died by Covid19 had other illnesses or diseases.

Just to show how absurd that argument is... I don't need any research to know with 100% certainty that all these people would die anyway. It's only a matter of time.
With that mindset, do you know causes of death among human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infected patients? Are you going to say now that there is no HIV virus either?

You just said it would just be arguing Coronavirus and viruses and the HIV virus can spread from one person's body to seven to the body Looking at the current state of affairs I understand how horrible the virus is. As the number of infected and infected continues to grow how does one say it is not a virus.
AiceCourtney

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:37:07 AM

Have you seen David Icke's video where he presented facts about Covid-19 and linking it to 5g.
He also talked about the machine that's being used to test Covid-19 shouldn't be used as Said by the creator of the PCR machine.
There's a theory that's it's all a hoax, Youtube video was deleted from LondonReal youtube channel.

Here's the link for facebook upload: https://www.facebook.com/davidicke/videos/206277557340567/

Whatever the case is, hopefully this pandemic ends soon! It has already been a very very sad 2020 for all of us specially here in my country.
COVID-19

Activity: 63
Merit: 7

Bad. Taste. Humor.

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 12:33:11 PM

Possiblity == 0. I am here!
See you soon...

Dark humor is like food. Not everyone gets it.
Getting paid for shitposting is even more pathetic!
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:48:26 PM

How i wish this is true so there are no dying people everyday.

How i wish this is true so there is no Lockdown happening now.

How i wish this is true so we can freely go to work and go with our life.

but now because there are hundred of thousands died already and still dying until now.

He said in the video, There were doctors being asked to diagnose patients with coronavirus even when they didn't have it.
Also, 99% of people died from coronavirus had other illnesses.

Still, the number of people dying is huge in number. Symptoms are really there like respiratory problems even for those without such symptoms ever in life. Even some rich people who paid for best healthcare died and many poor recovered, I don't think it's a conspiracy!
thats exactly the Point because if this is just a fake Virus why even the richest people are dying and also those Doctors that should be experts in this field are victims and dying?
See you soon...
Lol you will never even get closer to me  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:53:47 PM

Coronavirus exists.

It seems that the word Coronavirus covers a bunch of viruses that are different enough to cause different symptoms in various people. Covid-19 is one of the more dangerous of the Coronaviruses.

Accurate Covid-19 testing is difficult enough so that a lot of things other than Covid-19 are often called Covid-19.

Many deaths attributed to CV or Covid-19, are really the flu or pneumonia caused. Many people who have bad cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc., so that they die from it, are falsely diagnosed to have died from Covid-19.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:55:19 PM

See you soon...
WTF, Corona entered into bitcointalk for real. Cheesy

Corona virus is real and it is killing the people is real but why we never cared like this when more people died due to car accident is more higher than the deaths caused by Covid 19, so people think there is something behind these lockdown but there is is no end to conspiracies. Huh

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:02:21 PM

I can't conversation really because everyday increase deaths calculation, even  there’s currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19). You can protect yourself although, don't get out your home right now. Everyone countries government statement good idea about lockdown so we need maintain this rules.
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 10:25:01 AM

Covid19 was so real and a hundred thousand have died already.
Da_Primate
Copper Member

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 12:21:21 PM

All those who don't believe in coronavirus, I just hope they don't learn the hard way. There are lot of victims around, if one country is lying, we can't have two, three, or four countries consistently lying. There's an iota of truth in what's presented. Don't believe at your own risk, but please follow all precautions for the sake of others especially your family members.
cajimec

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 05:54:05 PM

the best proof of its existence are those who are dead from it. point
Renampun

Activity: 2310
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 07:34:17 PM

I am surprised because there are still many who do not believe that corona exists...
many health experts have died because of this epidemic, don't believe the corona = you don't believe in the flu virus, what is the evidence that the flu exists, do you see the flu virus entering your nose.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 09:52:45 PM

I am surprised because there are still many who do not believe that corona exists...
many health experts have died because of this epidemic, don't believe the corona = you don't believe in the flu virus, what is the evidence that the flu exists, do you see the flu virus entering your nose.

Actually, there are hundreds of thousands of viruses. So why do you thi9nk that Covid is a bad virus?:
1. You did the research and know all about viruses;
2: You listened to the media;
3. You trust your doctor;
4. You trust the government;
5. People around your neighborhood say it's true;
6. You always believe everything you watch in the movies;
7. All of the above.

The point is, whatever reasons you have for believing that Covid is real, what are they, and how do you know that they are the truth?

Are you going to say something like, "Oh, that BADecker doesn't know anything?" Or are you going to present real reasons for why you believe Covid? I mean, do you believe Covid, or do you KNOW that it exists? Why do you believe, or, how do you know?

I mean, the media wouldn't lie to you, now, would they?

Cool

peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 03:59:54 AM

How i wish this is true so there are no dying people everyday.

How i wish this is true so there is no Lockdown happening now.

How i wish this is true so we can freely go to work and go with our life.

but now because there are hundred of thousands died already and still dying until now.

He said in the video, There were doctors being asked to diagnose patients with coronavirus even when they didn't have it.

Still, the number of people dying is huge in number. Symptoms are really there like respiratory problems even for those without such symptoms ever in life. Even some rich people who paid for best healthcare died and many poor recovered, I don't think it's a conspiracy!
That's it mate,the Virus is indeed the conspiracy might  be on who created this virus to stay this long and killing Million people now.

the best proof of its existence are those who are dead from it. point
agreed on  you here.though they cannot speak again to prove them right.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 05:26:31 AM

One of the families who get infect the virus tells that the virus is real. The virus took her mother, her sister, and her uncle, and even herself gets infected, but she can survive and cure by the doctor. Her mother, sister, and uncle have died because of the virus. She is telling that it doesn't make sense if people still don't believe the virus is real because she survives and can save her life. She says that please be careful with your life, and don't let you get what she got with her family.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:07:27 AM

Who asked them to do so?

There are patients died with other illnesses particularly for old people but the fact that the virus make their situation worst still the reason why many lives were taken.

Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 07:01:44 AM

The virus has a worse effect on sick people those that are less resistant to the disease are being attacked more but now the amount of infected people is increasing including the elderly and therefore the sick. If no vaccine is out there now half a per cent of the country's population will die from the disease Coronavirus has the virus and is more deadly than the flu.

worldofcoins (OP)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 12:36:14 PM

The virus has a worse effect on sick people those that are less resistant to the disease are being attacked more but now the amount of infected people is increasing including the elderly and therefore the sick. If no vaccine is out there now half a per cent of the country's population will die from the disease Coronavirus has the virus and is more deadly than the flu.
True it is having but do you know those who don't even have the virus are being tested positive for it.
Videos of these doctors who're coming online on youtube for this confession regarding hospitals doing this are not allowed to speak.

Check that guy on LondonReal they're making a new Platform similar to youtube through crowdfunded money due to videos being banned about people talking about it online.

!! Mainstream media can show you whatever they want doesn't have to a 100% truth but misleading content, Remember what they said about Bitcoin in news.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 06:57:06 PM

Coronavirus MUST be real. People aren't stupid enough to lockdown for nothing... or are they?

Live Camera Feeds Reveal NYC Is A Ghost Town

Combing through real-time economic data and spotting trends that suggest a recovery has lost momentum is one thing, but actually seeing live camera feeds of metro areas that resemble a ghost town is a powerful reminder the recession continues to ravage the real economy despite the president touting record highs in the Nasdaq.

While central bankers, policymakers, and Wall Street elites have coordinated unprecedented monetary and fiscal stimulus to save the collapsed economy and form a "V" shaped recovery -  there are doubts the trillions of dollars in the stimulus are actually working; instead of an "L" or "U" shaped recovery is starting to materialize as state governors across the country pause or reverse reopenings due to the virus pandemic reemerging.

We can source Bank of America credit and debit card spending trends, OpenTable, Yelp, and TomTom real-time data that all suggest the economy stalled late last month. To confirm the stall, there must be visual confirmation on the ground, and that is why we turn to live camera feeds of cities to monitor activity.

Here we're going to individually examine New York City live camera feeds at highest foot trafficked areas during morning rush hour (9:00ET, Friday, July 17). What we found was a ghost town, even though New York Governor Andrew Cuomo indicated on Thursday Phase 4 of reopening would start next Monday. The problem with a virus-induced recession is that, without the vaccine, people aren't going to go out - this is something policymakers, and central bankers can't fix with their magic money printing machines.

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: