Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Final Auction] 3x Denarium ½ BTC Gold 2018 coin [ENDED]  (Read 490 times)
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1056

Affordable Physical Bitcoins - Denarium.com

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 02:25:39 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 08:06:06 PM by Technomage

Description: Special Auction for 3x Denarium ½ BTC Gold 2018 coin
Starting bid: 0.11 BTC
End date and time: Monday 13th of April at 20:00 UTC and when there have been no new bids in *5 minutes*
Payment methods accepted: Bitcoin
Additional information: Read below

This is part of the final set of auctions in our series of auctions related to the Denarium closing sale. For more information on the closing sale read this article.

Here is an auction for 3x proof quality Denarium ½ BTC Gold 2018 coins from a special closing sale auction batch. The coins have ½ Troy ounce gold content. The total batch to be auctioned during the closing sale is 10 coins and in this auction we are auctioning 3 coins. These closing sale coins have a special C serial which is not present in any of our other coins.

The coins in this auction are pre-assembled and the serial numbers of the 3 coins in this auction are: C28, C29, C30.

Pictures of the coin

Package of the coin
High-tech CertiLine BarCard® package protects the coin from tampering activities, making apparent any forgery and counterfeiting attempts. When the BarCard® is opened an invalidation warning will be displayed (SEAL OPEN) on the internal surface of the lodging card and the seal card. Undetected reuse or reassembly of the package will not be possible.

General information

You are ONLY bidding for the coin itself, not the bitcoin value inside the coin. If you win a coin, you can choose to buy it loaded which will add the BTC to the auction price. Or you can choose to buy it empty. To the US we can only sell coins that are not loaded by us. The "empty" coins can easily be loaded with bitcoin value by the customer himself/herself, however.

Denomination of the coin is 0.5 BTC.

The auction price includes the VAT (EU customers). Duties and taxes may apply depending your country. The buyer is responsible for the possible duties and taxes.

Shipping cost

Free of charge worldwide! The value of this is around 50 € on average depending on the location, so keep that in mind when bidding. Smiley

Serial numbers

All the coins have special closing sale serials (C). The serials reserved for the coins in this auction are C28, C29, C30. These are very special since all the coins sold at the website have either L (loaded) or E (empty) serials and the coins from our earlier auctions have the A (auction) serials.

The winners of the auction can (in succession starting from the highest bidder) choose which serial they want. It can be the lowest available but also one of the others. You have 5 days to answer which serial number you want.

Shipping date

Estimated delivery within a week from the end of the auction. Further delays may apply due to the Corona virus.

How to bid

You can bid for any amount of coins from 1 coin to 3 coins. The bidding format is "2 @ 0.2" which means "I'm bidding for 2 coins, 0.2 bitcoins each". If you want to bid for one coin only, post "1 @ 0.2". If for all of them, post "5 @ 0.2". The auction is conducted by using at most 2 decimals. So you can bid "2 @ 0.21" but DO NOT bid "2 @ 0.211".

So if I were bidding for 2 coins and 0.2 BTC each, I would post "2 @ 0.2".

Each winner will pay exactly the amount that they bid. Meaning that if the highest bidder bid 0.4 bitcoin and the lowest winning bidder bid 0.2 bitcoin, then the highest bidder will pay 0.4 bitcoin for his coin and the lowest winning bidder will pay 0.2 bitcoin for his.

Please note that it is not allowed to make a new bid that is lower than your previous bid. The highest bid you have made stands.

Auction rules

- When you post a bid, the bids in your previous posts are considered to be automatically canceled (unless the bid was lower than your previous bid in which case the previous bid stands). You can put multiple bids in one post, however.
- All bid prices must be evenly divisible by 0.01.
- If two people bid at the same price, the person who bid first will be first in line to win a coin.
- Bids are considered invalid and will be ignored if they do not specify the price of the bid and the amount of coins the bidder is bidding for, or if they could not possibly win any slots.
- Bids lower than your previous bids are considered invalid. Highest bid made stands.
- Winning bidders must inform me within 24 hours after the end of the auction which serial number they are choosing. Then the winner has another 24 hours to pay the full auction price.

If these rules are confusing, please ask in the thread and we will answer.

We will reserve the right to reject bids, even days after the bid is made. If bids are rejected for any reason, the next bids in line that didn't win originally, will come into play and will have a chance to buy a bar.

Note: Communication regarding the auction can happen via either the account of the original poster OR the official Denarium account (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=523013).

Important: Auction payments should ONLY be paid through a Coinpayments link that we send to the winner. Do not, under any circumstances, make payment to a Bitcoin address sent by PM.

At the moment we will not deliver these products to Brazil, India, Russia, Iran and North Korea. Other temporary restrictions may occur due to the coronavirus, but we will ship the products as soon as possible.

Note: If you can not send a direct message here, please use the email address store@denarium.com

If you don’t want to send your address through Bitcointalk private message, then you can also use Privnote service https://privnote.com/

Good luck!

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JerryBuss

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:39:52 PM

1 @ 0.11
1 @ 0.12
rxalts
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 04:41:33 PM

1 @ 0.11
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 11:31:00 AM

Current winning bids

JerryBuss 0.12
JerryBuss 0.11
rxalts 0.11

Denarium closing sale discounts now up to 43%! Check out our products from here!
kryme
Copper Member

Activity: 335
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:34:49 PM

1 @ .12

kryme
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:44:32 PM

Current winning bids

JerryBuss 0.12
JerryBuss 0.11
rxalts 0.11

In follow up posts can you please put the order of which the bids were received? I bid on this thinking I was taking Jerry's .11 bid, but then realized I actually outbid rxalts.

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 05:57:58 PM

Why isn't anyone saying anything about all of the shill bidding over these auctions
rxalts
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:08:59 PM

Why isn't anyone saying anything about all of the shill bidding over these auctions

To be fair, if you look at newbie high bidders across current auctions they have participated in other auctions/raffles from other members. Majority of current high bidders are established as well as these are also priced near spot.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:10:21 PM

To be fair, if you look at newbie high bidders across current auctions they have participated in other auctions/raffles from other members. Majority of current high bidders are established as well as these are also priced near spot.

Really are you sure? Because all of their bids are on denarium coins over the years.
rxalts
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:17:10 PM

Really are you sure? Because all of their bids are on denarium coins over the years.

I don't want to clutter the thread but based on the current three active auctions: JerryBuss participated in my paid raffle the other day, Mezrogi is the current high bidder in a Cas brass half auction with 0.25 deposit paid up front for being a newbie.

bavicrypto, kryme, Cueneyt1986, and myself all have established trust profiles.

That sums up all present active high bidders. Not sure where you think the collusion is taking place in these present auctions?

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 06:27:21 PM

In follow up posts can you please put the order of which the bids were received? I bid on this thinking I was taking Jerry's .11 bid, but then realized I actually outbid rxalts.

I don't fully understand the issue here, my summary of current winning bids always takes into account the order of bids made. The list I publish is in the correct order, in top down order. First place, second place, third place.

Current winning bids

JerryBuss 0.12
kryme 0.12
JerryBuss 0.11

kryme
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:31:49 PM

I don't fully understand the issue here, my summary of current winning bids always takes into account the order of bids made. The list I publish is in the correct order, in top down order. First place, second place, third place.

Current winning bids

JerryBuss 0.12
kryme 0.12
JerryBuss 0.11

haha. Ya I was confused earlier, nbd. Now that I'm looking at it again it makes sense.

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 06:32:48 PM

Don't really care to comment on the newbie shill bidding issue any longer as it's just so stupid. But I will point out that anyone who really looks into this can see that our first set of auctions went with almost no bidding, with fairly low prices. That was the auctions with the largest amount of products, with the lowest serial numbers. If we were shilling here don't you guys think we would have tried a bit harder on those auctions? Nothing happened there since we are not shilling, many of the potentially interested buyers simply missed those auctions.

We've tried hard to get the attention of any previous bidder, winner, customer and so on, and more people have become interested in the second and now in the final auctions. But the summary pretty much is that you simply can't explain the inactivity of our first set of closing sale auctions with any other explanation than the fact that we are not shilling here. And we never have been. We're as fair about this as is possible. I'm a small physical bitcoin collector myself but I've never bid on these, never bought or received any of these special serial numbered versions of our products, not once. I just own some regular serial number versions of Denarium's which anyone can buy from our website.

RexRich
Copper Member

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:22:39 PM

Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 07:21:33 PM

Time for an update. Hopefully you're having a great Easter.

This auction ends tomorrow!

Current winning bids

JerryBuss 0.12
kryme 0.12
RexRich 0.12

K-Paxian
Copper Member

Activity: 272
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:23:15 PM

1 @ 0.13

Vires in numeris
pkarjala

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:35:05 PM

2 @ 0.13
RexRich
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:50:04 PM

2 @ 0.14
Technomage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 07:57:42 PM

Current winning bids

RexRich 0.14
RexRich 0.14
K-Paxian 0.13

Veezy

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:58:01 PM

1 @ 0.14
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: