Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Develop From the Ground to Startup & Beyond.....  (Read 199 times)
G967 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 05:10:07 PM

Hello everyone

We are looking for partners in the following fields;

- Blockchain, Crypto Wallet, Decentralized Exchange Development
- Smart Contracts
- Ethereum Blockchain, ERC20 tokens
- Sia Blockchain, Skynet
- Lighting Network
- IOS & Android Mobile App Development
- Dapps
- Stablecoin Development
- Payment Gateway Development,
- API Development

We have a new project which we would like to implement. At the moments I do not have much of a budget to hire many people for those tasks, that's why we are looking for partners who will get shares from each project.

These people will own shares of my company.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2020, 07:12:01 PM

We have a new project which we would like to implement. At the moments I do not have much of a budget to hire many people for those tasks, that's why we are looking for partners who will get shares from each project.

What % of shares do you plan to give away for development?
What % of shares do you plan to use for fundraising?
What % of shares will the founders get?
And finally, what is your projected revenue?

Answering these questions will help you attract the right people financial wise.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
G967 (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 09:50:55 PM

I really appreciate you saying that I never thought of it that way. Percentages would have to be discussed individually based on each project.

A little background i find it strange that majority of the people i talk to don't know about bitcoin, even when i reach out to old friends they don't know either, light bulb Ill tell a bunch of people and get a bunch of referrals; i slowly learned most people i come into contact with find crypto too complicated to sift through the options available. So they just don't; not because they're not interested I find they're busy doing what entrepreneurs do ‘’moving & shaking’’.

What is the solution? Why wont they get involved? Without getting into the human complications of fear, etc. I found people are lacking a personable experience and the simplest solution is to build a simple platform which connects locals directly to trusted developers and blockchain solutions.

Please pm me with your interest & qualifications.
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 06:08:32 AM

Perhaps you can answer how many people you have currently on your team?

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
cyber-era-seller

Activity: 26
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:28:12 AM

Just in case you are interested in individuals.

I'm looking for a project to deeper my skills in spare time, so I can offer you ~15-20 working hours per week.
I get the expirience, you get another working hands for your project(or projects?).

I am familiar with kotlin, c++(mostly from cs side), currentry diving into python.
Previously had some expirience with cryptonote protocol back in 2018.
I don't want to do anything with web frontend, but okayish with writing backends.

I'm interested mostly in the tech and infrastructure, so the question of rewarding is not a big one.
G967 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 02:10:39 PM

When i sit here thinking who really is loyal to bitcoin There is 5 of us,

Cyber-era pm me your contact info discord, telegram, whatsapp
cyber-era-seller

Activity: 26
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 02:44:08 PM

Cyber-era pm me your contact info discord, telegram, whatsapp
You have to enable "allow messages from newbies" option before i can pm you. (Profile -> Personal Message Options -> Allow newbies to send you PMs)

Btw, here is my discord: Satellite Response#3354
I don't use telegram or whatsapp.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 06:57:54 AM

Thats a lot of background experience you are needed there. I think if your looking for some experts on that services you should have posted this on service section to attract skilled personnel for your project.

Also may I know if this new project will be an altcoin project? Cause if it is. Your really on a wrong section dude as this is for bitcoin development discussion only.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jahn_quid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 09:28:46 AM

Hello everyone

We are looking for partners in the following fields;

- Blockchain, Crypto Wallet, Decentralized Exchange Development
- Smart Contracts
- Ethereum Blockchain, ERC20 tokens
- Sia Blockchain, Skynet
- Lighting Network
- IOS & Android Mobile App Development
- Dapps
- Stablecoin Development
- Payment Gateway Development,
- API Development

Equity/shares can be a great tool, but it can be a hard sell for many as it's not highly liquid and success potential for any startup is honestly low. While I can completely understand that budget is a concern for startups, I think not offering any kind of immediate compensation (mainly cash) makes growth even more difficult, particularly if you're searching for talent on a message board. It's certainly not impossible, but people can be skeptical when you're not offering money of any kind off the bat.

So now for the shilling: I work on Quidli - Crypto rewards for companies and their team members. Pool Bitcoin and distribute to team members based on the performance or rules of your company culture. For bootstrapping startups, it's flexible - put in as much or as little $$ as you need and provide your colleagues with some skin in the game that they can actually save, sell, exchange, whatever as they want. It's a hosted solution, but this makes it easier for people who aren't as familiar with crypto to finally gain access to Bitcoin. Plus, team members can move any crypto they do hold on Quidli to external wallets any time they want. Feel free to check out our tool Quidli.

In any case, best of luck with your project! Do get in touch if you have any questions or want more info!
G967 (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 04:52:05 PM

Thats a lot of background experience you are needed there. I think if your looking for some experts on that services you should have posted this on service section to attract skilled personnel for your project.

Also may I know if this new project will be an altcoin project? Cause if it is. Your really on a wrong section dude as this is for bitcoin development discussion only.

this sounds like this should be in another section. thank you so much for your guidance...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: