Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing New Dogecoin Crash Games : cryptocoincrash  (Read 91 times)
Coin Market Core (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 05:36:52 PM

Introducing Dogecoin Crash Games  Wink Wink.
With a deposit of only 100 dogecoin  Shocked. Reward Referral if your referral makes a deposit. Claim the Faucet Bonus every 12 hours  Cheesy.
https://cryptocoincrash.com 
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 05:50:03 PM

^ Well to this crypto gambling forum. Is this your announcement (ANN) thread?
I visited the website and it is good I don't have a problem when I was browsing but I have some questions.
I did not find the TOS of your site, this is very important that the users know before having a deposit.
Dogecoin is good to use in gambling but sometimes it is hard to find wallet a wallet of this if you care about your privacy. Can you add more coin? Nevertheless, I like the house edge it is pretty damn low.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 07, 2020, 05:59:32 PM

Introducing Dogecoin Crash Games  Wink Wink.
With a deposit of only 100 dogecoin  Shocked. Reward Referral if your referral makes a deposit. Claim the Faucet Bonus every 12 hours  Cheesy.
https://cryptocoincrash.com 
Crash games with dogecoin is already available with different gambling websites. When it is done in specific focusing dogecoin as the primary cryptocurrency, it might gain more attention from specific user network. Apart from this it is a must to analyse and understand the scenario around the gambling sites.

More and more gambling platforms with varied features were developed to attract the users. By now it is hard to reach people without perfect planning. So good is to have some form of promotion and the announcement thread to show the legitimacy of your gambling service.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████