Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BiFi Network - ANN (Updated)  (Read 223 times)
SubTradeX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

BiFi - Internet

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 11:15:38 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 04:28:30 PM by SubTradeX

What Is The Internet?
The Internet is a global collection of computer networks that are linked together by devices called routers and use a common set of protocols
for data transmission known as TCP/IP (transmission control protocol / Internet protocol). The primary purpose of the Internet is to facilitate the sharing of information

Who Has Access To The Internet?
Around 52% of the global online population access internet from their mobile devices and more than half of the global population is estimated to go online
 using mobile devices by 2020.

Who Can't Access The Internet?
The plan to connect everyone in the world by 2020 is already off the rails. Without cheaper devices and more affordable broadband plans, universal Internet
 access won't be possible until 2042, according to a new report.
Around 48% of the global online population doesn’t have access to the internet.
The world's least developed countries will only reach universal Internet access by 2042, according to group's annual affordability report, which looked at the world's 51 poorest countries.
 If progress continues at the current rate, only 52% of the world will be online by 2020, and the world's poorest countries will only have managed to connect 16 percent of their citizens.

How Do We Solve This?
We at BiFi are designing a sim card that can be put into any MiFi device and carried around with you to access internet on the go, you can also use it as daily internet at your home and keep it plugged in to keep charged. Different Data plans will be available to customers so they can choose a plan that suits their needs.
We have also thought about developing countries where electric may be too expensive for families to keep paying on a regular basis.
We have solved this problem with a solar powered charging cable which will connect to the their device allowing it to charge and have continuous internet access without worrying about it turning off.

We also are aiming this at Students, Armed Forces and everyday Families

How Does It Receive The Plan?
Once the user has chosen their desired data plan their BiFi Sim card shall receive the data once the payment has been recognised.
 The BiFi Sim card shall come with instructions so there is no waiting to get started having access to the internet.

How Do We Pay?
We will create a online portal which will give each user their very own dashboard to use at their will. It will display different Plans of Data which can be purchased using Bitcoin.
The address shall be automatically monitored to register any incoming payments for a user then shall add the data plan to their BiFi Sim Card which would become useable instantly.

Different payment methods shall be come available in the future such as Litecoin & XRP.

What Makes BiFi Different?

With our BiFi sim cards we aim to make each sim card connect to the internet through a VPN giving you total privacy, so you don’t have to worry about being watched or tracked.
Also, to gain these sims we shall make them available on a well-known selling site so you can choose which details to enter and where to get it delivered to.

the sim card will come with a unique code which connects your sim card to the dashboard so all you have to do is choose your data plan and pay for it via BTC without entering any personal details.

Where Are We Now?
We have finished the design phase of this sim card and now are seeking investors/support in proceeding with the actual build of the product.
I soon will be starting to contact companies to seek prices on renting their Cell Towers in certain areas to begin with, once that is achieved I will look
into the full scale Sim Card Manufacturing and negotiate prices that are affordable to keep costs low to our customers.

How Is Your Investment Represented?

We plan to create a either a coin or token with a max supply of 150 Million with 2% Interest each month

We plan to sell the first 5 million shares at 0.0000 0005 Sat each which will raise sufficient funds for the project to be functional. There will be a sale structure  set in place.

5,000,000 At 5 Sat Each
5,000,000 at 10 Sat Each
5,000,000 at 15 Sat Each
5,000,000 at 20 Sat Each

You shall be rewarded 15% a month on the amount of BiFi Coins you hold.

We also are in the process of registering as an official Business which will also hold Shares which comes in the with 100000 Coins = 1 Share. So potentially you can trade the Coin/Shares on an exchange and stockmarket.

Regular Updates

Update 08/04/2020
BiFi Network Coin Has Been Created And Ready For Deployment. Telegram Tipbot Available For All Users To Use.

The Presale Has Now Started At 5 Sats Per Coin

If you wish to participate please contact myself and you shall be answered when I'm active

Helpful Links Below

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BiFiInternet?s=09
PDF Presentation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lWdeA8uie4IOEFkDWZc_urMr68yYEKvs
Promotion Video: https://youtu.be/hfX2dUz5_oU
Official Email: BiFi-Internet@outlook.com
Telegram: https://t.me/BiFiInternet
Discord: https://discord.gg/AJKEt9Z

*Image Removed*  - Helping The World Connect At Affordable Costs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makempty

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 07:20:30 PM

Cannot wait for the release of the sim card and device. I'm gonna buy One for sure. I know the Dev since his first steps in crypto and invested in his past project, with great results.
Wish this project a bright future.
Anna65

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:45:18 AM

it is a good news, since this will be interesting feature for big investors
@CRYPTOFIED1

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:16:33 PM

Interesting project I think privacy these days is very important in the internet space and in crypto period
I love that I can pay for the services with crypto instead of fiat that’s a plus for me the more services we can pay for with crypto in our lives the faster adoption will happen. I personally know the owner of this project met him on tg earlier this year great guy he’s a dev and has carried out many task for me with no issues 👌
vikkipoly

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:40:09 PM

excellent and interesting article
I concider that the Internet and crypto are closely interconnected and they have a great future
Good luck your project
albert3990

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:49:44 PM

i think the two points staking ad pirvacity is very important. privacity because you need to do this without a vpn and staking to grow up the network.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:53:37 PM

i think the two points staking ad pirvacity is very important. privacity because you need to do this without a vpn and staking to grow up the network.

You created an account just to have this first post. Are you part of the team? Pirvacity or Privacity? Do you mean privacy? With the negative trust of the OP, I don't think many users will come here to really check on the project. Just saying.
SubTradeX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57

BiFi - Internet

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:33:07 PM

You created an account just to have this first post. Are you part of the team? Pirvacity or Privacity? Do you mean privacy? With the negative trust of the OP, I don't think many users will come here to really check on the project. Just saying.

Telegram is our main source of advertising so people have to create new accounts to make a comment, we all didnt pay our way to legendary status?  Gotta start some where

*Image Removed*  - Helping The World Connect At Affordable Costs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: