Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:47:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining pool with increasing payouts.  (Read 213 times)
e4f4 aka kkjj (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:42:02 AM

I do not know how to create this.
But i would join on a pool that has this feature.

Lets say miners mine on a pool or some kind of pool interface that sends their hashpower to other pool and gives them rewards based on their sharerate. I have found that https://onefastway.com/   uses nicehash any algorithm supported and gives payout in nano.

Now the difference is - pool sends payout to interest bearing wallet. i have found for example:

bkex - 10% apr on btc, ltc eos - manual compounding - has daily payouts and withdrawal fee

stakecube - 7% apr on btc, ltc, doge - automatic compounding - daily payouts and no withdrawal fee

Every day interest is calculated and only interest is withdrawn to pool and miners are rewarded based on their mining results.

Next day interest on bkex or stakecube is increased with mining pool income and miners are paid more.

At first payouts would be low. But in time they would increase because only generated interest is withdrawn.

Large farms who need to pay electric bills would avoid this in the start but one day when payout can cover their electric bills they would also join. More miners more interest.

Miners can leave to mine another new coin and come back when done. While they dont mine on the pool interest is stil generated on bkex or stakecube.

Every algorithm is supported and they are paid daily.

An example. My nvidia 730gt cant do shit. It sits and collects dust. But its a perfect miner. Or moonlander. They generate minimal coins and i would have to wait for payout on some pools for days and it would be miserable if any. But if they join this kind of pool they earn for the whole team and they get paid daily. And their payouts increase because bkex or stakecube interest is greater every day.

So the pool would attract lousy miners who would build income together so each and every one of them gets paid daily and more the next day.

This is a scenario example and all theoretical but its a start.

Looking for people with similar interest to join and create a pool like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 09:39:25 PM

Have you looked into the legitimacy of these sites? And the chance they're a ponzi?

If they only have to pay you 8% of what you mine over the year (it'll be much less) then I don't see how this is a good idea.

Or can you withdraw from the first site and have you tested it. Bitcoins only been going 12 years... Sites don't stay up for long and you'll need 11 in order to get at least your initial mining rewards back. Defi might be better...
e4f4 aka kkjj (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:12:07 PM

Have you looked into the legitimacy of these sites? And the chance they're a ponzi?

If they only have to pay you 8% of what you mine over the year (it'll be much less) then I don't see how this is a good idea.

Or can you withdraw from the first site and have you tested it. Bitcoins only been going 12 years... Sites don't stay up for long and you'll need 11 in order to get at least your initial mining rewards back. Defi might be better...

I think you are posting in wrong thread or did not read right.

If you are posting here about this project...

Stakecube very legitimate. Withdrawned 500$ of doge instantly.
Bkex one of top exchanges currently earning eos and ltc interest there.

Idea is to use mining income and stake it on one of those platforms and give staking income back to miners.
Main stake stays on those platforms and earns interest. Miners increase main stake. Staking income is bigger next day. Miners get better payouts. And so the circle goes..
In the start payouts would be low but they would increase.

What about defi? Share... Want to learn...
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:18:25 PM

Idea is to use mining income and stake it on one of those platforms and give staking income back to miners.
Main stake stays on those platforms and earns interest. Miners increase main stake. Staking income is bigger next day. Miners get better payouts. And so the circle goes..

So they account you hold on stakecube lets you input your payment address on bkex? So they can't get access to your funds, they're just paid into the account?

And you can withdraw your capital at any time once it's invested on bkex? If so then it may be good to use but if you don't control your account there's a chance they'll exit scam on you (that was my point)... So take caution there
e4f4 aka kkjj (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:34:23 PM

So they account you hold on stakecube lets you input your payment address on bkex? So they can't get access to your funds, they're just paid into the account?

And you can withdraw your capital at any time once it's invested on bkex? If so then it may be good to use but if you don't control your account there's a chance they'll exit scam on you (that was my point)... So take caution there

Ok. Respect. Nice forum rank.

Staking service where pool is in charge of coins is recomended. I guess quality masternode or defi as you say would be better and miners would be sure because of transparency...

Thanks for advice.

Problem is finding a quality masternode coin with that interest and defi from what i quickly explored has low interest.. but hey thanks i think i learned something today...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: