Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a question DarkStar_  (Read 824 times)
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1363

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 08:05:03 PM

Here we go, Turks posting about their great empire... LOL

Eat this - fighting those Barbarians and protecting European borders since forever  Cool

look brother greek
Just the other day, you were alarmed that some Syrian refugees will come
so if you were alarmed before we even came ... Wink

Hahahaha, that was a good laugh! Keep it up man, gimme more...

Moλών λαβέ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6586

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:07:25 PM

Sounds a lot like America. No wonder Turkey and America like each other a lot. Both worship money.  Cool

Loool

I think though that if Al Capone or Corleone (which were in a serious tax collection business too, also not interested in race, nationality etc: they collected from everybody) would have known personally the sultans and their methods, any of these two reputable gentlemen would have said: Respect! I bow down in front of you, effendi!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hovarda

Activity: 518
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:12:22 PM

Now I doubt the iq level of the people in this Forum. The title is very simple. '' Re: I have a question DarkStar_ '' If you have an answer write it down. Otherwise, look at these pictures you shared and masturbation quietly.
efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 08:15:46 PM

Now I doubt the iq level of the people in this Forum. The title is very simple. '' Re: I have a question DarkStar_ '' If you have an answer write it down. Otherwise, look at these pictures you shared and masturbation quietly.

While your input has been extremely valuable - as usual with beloved turkish mates - if he had a question, he should ask via PM, as simple as that. Jesus, you guys really do have some unbelievable attention deficit and & megalomania (yeah, its a Greek word, google its meaning if you dont know it, its actually the biggest problem in your country)...

wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1139

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:19:57 PM
Merited by efialtis (1)

While your input has been extremely valuable - as usual with beloved turkish mates - if he had a question, he should ask via PM, as simple as that. Jesus, you guys really do have some unbelievable attention deficit and & megalomania (yeah, its a Greek word, google its meaning if you dont know it, its actually the biggest problem in your country)...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAAuU3YeCtA

a gift from me
peace brother Kiss

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
guzuyu zaten ipleyen yok Wink
efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 08:22:56 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAAuU3YeCtA

a gift from me
peace brother Kiss

Lol, this is now getting off-topic but it deserves even a merit!

Next time plz just try to go for less drama man, hit anyone up if you want something via pm before taking such actions...

Blacknavy
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1291

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:23:18 PM

Hello guys, please don't include the Turkish nation in personal discussions.
Hovarda

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:30:13 PM

It does not concern you where and how Wolwoo will ask the question. The important thing is; This question is that you have not been asked. You have to notice this first. Or were you appointed as the guardian of the forum?
efialtis
Legendary

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 08:32:21 PM

It does not concern you where and how Wolwoo will ask the question. The important thing is; This question is that you have not been asked. You have to notice this first. Or were you appointed as the guardian of the forum?

Counter question: Were you?

Hovarda

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:38:43 PM

Counter question: Were you?

I wasn't until racist attacks started. But now you might think so because you have turned this simple subject into racism war! Please do not extend this discussion.
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2020, 09:04:33 PM

I've received multiple reports from multiple people. I will not be naming them.
No one is ever removed for a report alone - it generally just triggers a more indepth look at the user reported and it is ultimately my decision whether or not they are removed.
I did not receive a report from wolwoo.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 09:08:57 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2020, 09:25:02 PM by wolwoo

I've received multiple reports from multiple people. I will not be naming them.
No one is ever removed for a report alone - it generally just triggers a more indepth look at the user reported and it is ultimately my decision whether or not they are removed.
I did not receive a report from wolwoo.

Thank u very much

topic lock

edit: marlboroza "I have very important thing to add here"
here you are

Kurtla beraber öldürüyorlar, çobanla beraber yiyorlar, sahibiyle beraber ağlıyorlar.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 09:35:03 PM
Merited by GazetaBitcoin (1)

Thanks for unlocking topic. I will skip all "why" parts because it is non of my nor anyone's business why someone was removed from signature campaign, but I just wanted to say:

give us a name and we will believe you

This is irrelevant. And:

If the Turkish local board is so worried about a signature campaign, that community is only looking for money, and not genuinely interested in Bitcoin discussions.

Turkish community (as a whole, as a nation) is only looking for money since hundreds of years. They created an imperium from the money collected from other nations: The Otoman Empire. That was one of the greatest gangs in history.

Fortunately, in Romania, Vlad the Impaler did his best to stop the Turks' famiglia.

Woolwoo keeps saying about gangs, mafia, abuse... What about the Otoman Imperium Gang? And the baskans from those times? Smiley Were the sultans politically correct or polite when they invaded other nations?

I will keep writing until you go away. What are you going to do about it? Invade me? Cheesy

Don't push him, you'll never know Smiley Otomans did that hundreds of years lol.

the fEAR
but I will say it was almost 100 years of the Republic of Turkey

Here we go, Turks posting about their great empire... LOL

Eat this - fighting those Barbarians and protecting European borders since forever  Cool

History lessen: don't forget 100 year's war between Croatia and Ottoman empire and who stopped them from conquering Europe back then. Rumor has it that they are pissed since then  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
wolwoo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 09:39:10 PM

i love forum
I love people
goodbye Kiss Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: