Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:18:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird/strange/stupid websites  (Read 379 times)
Singlebyte (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:43:13 PM

Have you ever come across something so stupid on the internet that it defies logic?  Well let's see what everyone comes up with as the worst websites in existence.

I will start.  How about this one:

Be carefully, NSFW or your stomach.

www.ratemypoo.com
tkbx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:52:10 PM

https://fmylife.com
It's not that bad an idea, but it attracts the wrong kind of people. Upwards of 90% of the stories are either extremely boring/unoriginal, or obvious lies. Recent examples:

Today, on my way to Burger King I got into a heated discussion with my wife about our cats. We have 15 rescues, and I've reached my limit. Guess what came running up to my car while waiting in the drive thru? We named him Pickles. FML

Today, I was texting an artist friend telling her I wanted to buy her paintings; going on and on about how much I wanted it and loved the way they looked and couldn't wait to have them. I realized my phone had corrected paintings to panties. FML

Today, a crazy woman grabbed my hair and mentioned how lovely it was. She then asked when I would donate it. I told her I didn't want to, at which point she started yelling that she was going to get some scissors and cut it all off to teach me a lesson. FML

Today, the snow in my backyard melted, revealing just how much dog shit accumulated underneath it this winter. FML

These are slightly cherry picked, but they're all from the current front page.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: