Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rebooting the World after the COVID-19 Shutdown  (Read 668 times)
havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 06:03:21 AM

BTC is currently rebooting the world as the price has surged to 10k in this pandemic situation. Post halving will be awesome and we might have a breaking record this year if this momentum continues.
I just think this is manipulation and it will cost you a lot to go against the rules of nature. At present, the US economy and some world powers are still suffering a lot of damage. could be a major recession next year because the economy is delayed too long. I don't believe Bitcoin can grow strongly in the coming months. When bitcoin halving end, there will be a strong correction from the whales.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 07:28:51 AM

I couldn't find the article, was too long and became boring a Philosophy. I wish it was a new discovery on science on how to tackle global recession by staying home and making money with a scientific code. Lols.
Damn right lol,this is one of the most boring article that i encountered and rebooting the world?this sounds joke lol as if the world expected this Covid-19 to come and have a diversionary plan after this.

The only that matter is how to recover from the losses that this pandemic brings and that is not necessary rebooting or even shutting down,Government will find ways how to restore the world and this is not in the hand of single person.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 07:39:00 AM

See , you did a lot of research in this respect and I do think it is amazing but the problem is , it is indeed too big to read word to word .
Yes I do think most of the points mentioned here needs to be taken in account of , but at the same time one needs to understand that even though we are facing a pandemic right now we will soon enough be able to turn our lives back to normal , we have seen pandemics in past life too and I do believe that today's generation might not be a lot of things but they are indeed flexible .
So they will be able to keep up with this .
People will emerge stronger than ever and hopefully the government will learn from it's mistakes and protect the workers working in the meat industry .
It is all here because of improper hygiene and maybe who know , because of some lab study , but whatever it is , it needs to stop.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 09:24:23 AM

BTC is currently rebooting the world as the price has surged to 10k in this pandemic situation. Post halving will be awesome and we might have a breaking record this year if this momentum continues.
I just think this is manipulation and it will cost you a lot to go against the rules of nature. At present, the US economy and some world powers are still suffering a lot of damage. could be a major recession next year because the economy is delayed too long. I don't believe Bitcoin can grow strongly in the coming months. When bitcoin halving end, there will be a strong correction from the whales.

Manipulation or not, we already see what is happens now in many countries. Bitcoin will grow strongly as what we see before, and we will see bitcoin price will increase higher. We are all getting closer to the halving moment so that can push the price to grow high, and remember that we already reach up to $9,800, and now the price seems to get stable in that price.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2256

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 10:48:07 AM

I believe that, as a consequence of this reboot, we are going to move from a consumptive world to a constructive world. People finally recognize the empty promises of the consumer economy. They are starting to see the potential of learning, making, organizing — working together cooperatively to solve problems. People are going to find meaning through this reboot, which they are not going to give up once the mechanism of the economy has been restarted.

Consumerism is not just a matter of psychological or social phenomena, but cultural phenomena that are intentionally designed to allow the industrial machinery of the lifestyle to keep turning. The more you have a lot of luxury and expensive items, the more you are rich; the more you are rich, the more you look great, your social status is higher and you will be more respected.

Technological advances plus creativity (which is a form of self-actualization) minus character education lead to moral degradation. Esteem needs from humans are the wrong footing so that self-actualization is also misdirected. I take a simple example of celebrities in Indonesia, I think they are well educated and even considered as influencers and certainly understand about the economic quadrant but all are ignored or only become theories because what they want to show is the lifestyle of hedonism and money can buy everything even happiness.

Five things that influence consumer lifestyles are culture, lifestyle demands, social media, thirst for self-recognition, and ease of shopping. Ironically, everything is there at this time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:25:26 PM

The title and the first part is great until I realized I am in a long read I have to cut myself off because I am becoming disoriented on the influx of new knowledge I don't know about this rebooting theory all I know is we are going to go back in business after this pandemic with a new perspective in life.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 12:43:28 PM

The title and the first part is great until I realized I am in a long read I have to cut myself off because I am becoming disoriented on the influx of new knowledge I don't know about this rebooting theory all I know is we are going to go back in business after this pandemic with a new perspective in life.

yes thats what rebooting means  . we are going to go back and live another life with a new mindset and not by carrying back the old one  .  remembering all this bad experience can only bring depression or even bad luck to you  . im only talking about the covid crisis and not the personal memories that we have because those precious memories should be cherish forever as they are important and that can give us a motivation or strenght to keep on pushing and living this hard life on earth  
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:23:29 PM

Many of the systems and institutions we count on have failed us in various ways. And that’s what got us here. Of course, no one pillar of society is to blame exclusively. National governments, international bodies, tech platforms, financial institutions, and big corporations (including airlines) — they all need to do a lot of soul searching to realize what they did wrong.

I think the government now knows where or how they have failed in containing the pandemic to a low level. It will take more than identifying the hierarchy of needs to solve this because it is just one step of a whole process. If you think about it the whole world ignored early signs of an outbreak happening in China that even the World Health Organization said that containment and lockdown is unnecessary at this stage (March) now they are wrong as well as other governments who didn't took the outbreak seriously. The best thing they can do now is hope that this is over and they have a cure and hope that the next potential outbreak is something that they can be more prepared off. From early containment, flight restrictions, and first aid plans this are all need to be in place so they lessen the threat of the next outbreak.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 08, 2020, 03:50:25 PM

There are so many conspiracy theories because of this Pandemic, I am confused whether we will go to a new world era, if after this pandemic is over I am sure that a crisis will occur in the world, besides America and China, believe it or not, you decide it.

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 01:55:15 AM

Rebooting the world and the economy sounds of course beautiful, but in fact, it is perceived as a rollback of the level of the economy a few years ago. After restarting the computer works better, but after the economic crisis, the economy becomes worse. So I don't see a parallel between restarting the computer and the current economic crisis. The article describes this beautifully in computer terms, but in reality, it is the degradation of the economy, broken careers, destinies and poverty.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 02:43:31 AM

Rebooting the world is not an easy thing to do, because the effect of the corona virus is very large on human life. All the theories explained
in the opening post are good to do, but I'm sure the practice will be different. We need a little improvisation for rebooting the world, because
sometimes the situation will change without us expecting. The state of the world economy now it's getting worse, even my own economy is
getting worse. There is no other way for a corona vaccine to be found immediately. If this year the corona virus doesn't end, it's likely the
world won't return to normal.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
Negotiation

Activity: 1092
Merit: 267

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 03:46:46 AM

The corona virus is unlikely to leave this year But we need to find a way to deal with it as soon as possible Only then will we be able to go back to our normal life as before and join in the work. It is never possible to reboot the world after COVID-19 shuts down. People are becoming very annoyed How many days can be spent in this way Not finding any way to deal with it is becoming more and more economic recession day by day It will still take a long time to return to normal life.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2256

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 01:42:02 PM

Rebooting the world is not an easy thing to do, because the effect of the corona virus is very large on human life. All the theories explained
in the opening post are good to do, but I'm sure the practice will be different. We need a little improvisation for rebooting the world, because
sometimes the situation will change without us expecting. The state of the world economy now it's getting worse, even my own economy is
getting worse. There is no other way for a corona vaccine to be found immediately. If this year the corona virus doesn't end, it's likely the
world won't return to normal.

Many have the wrong perception about the economic rebooting that will occur. We are only objects, not subjects who can determine the shape of the model or its structure. Those who have access to the ALT CTR DEL are those who make the global economic order so far, namely the haves who control capital markets around the world, rulers of the economic pyramid, whose numbers are only 3-5% but whose wealth is greater than the combined wealth of 95-97% world population.

For us, this might be a recession, depression, or great depression, but for the director, whatever the conditions do not affect them because they already have a new model of order. This order survives until it encounters another recession until it finds another depression until a new order is created again. Corona is a game-changer, viruses change the world, bioengineering technology changes the world, although demonetarization is still a question, but in the new order the world does not need gold or precious metal as money because the world will be controlled by technology holders based on consolidation algorithms and bioengineering technology. The country is not very important.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 04:57:19 PM

It is boring to read because of the volume in there, so much. I do know that it will take the world a lot of time to restart as the economy has gone down. Some speculation is going on about a new way or world order both technological, economical and politics/leadership.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 06:12:27 PM

To be honest, that is a long article that I need to read Grin

I think the world is already rebooting itself even the Covid-19 itself is not already ending. We see that all people now become concerned with their health. They are trying to follow what their government and the doctor suggest because Covid-19 is a dangerous thing for their life. The world change, we also change, and we become better than before.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 08:58:34 PM

Hell yeah, kinda boring to read that long article, he could have just cited the main part.
I think the world is already rebooting itself even the Covid-19 itself is not already ending. We see that all people now become concerned with their health. They are trying to follow what their government and the doctor suggest because Covid-19 is a dangerous thing for their life. The world change, we also change, and we become better than before.
I think it's not until the last virus particle is out of the world. Instead of thinking what could be the tomorrow is, why not just think of the possible solution for the present time? like we all know that the world will reboot after this crisis so let's just focus on how to deal with the problem first at least. All of the governments now around the world is setting aside the possibility of economic collapse just to give reliefs to their citizen, that's how it should be like.

Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 09:17:23 PM

Experience from real life situations would really put us up into these kind of realizations where there would be change or adaptation on the scenario that we are into.
After this pandemic then we would really eventually learn on what are the things that should needed to prepared on.We know that after this covid then there would be
always that "next" thing in line.So better be prepared but for now we are still struggling for finding the cure.So for now we wont have any choice but to stay up on home
and follow on whats being instructed.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2020, 11:37:44 PM

Can I just read the point? I really appreciate you making this long thread. Well done

Layer 1: Physiological needs
Yes, you are right, Physiological needs during the coronavirus pandemic are really important to pay attention. Many factors influence the Physiological condition and also mental health.
1. We must change their life activities
2. We must do physical distancing in which it may be very difficult for some people.
3. Working and staying at home the whole time leading to be bored so easily.
4. Jobless, this is the most crisis to pay attention to. Because it will influence the financial condition and more crisis individually or globally.

And other problems faced during the coronavirus pandemic are done to everybody in the world.
Can we reboot 2020?
If I can reboot, I really do not want this condition. But, this is life, nothing is easy and everyone must have certain conditions to learn many things, as like what happens nowadays. From this pandemic, all sectors in the world can make more enhanced and advanced development in the future, changes on behaviour, and also more secure financial systems.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 11:50:43 PM

I'd never read all the content of Op's post coz it spends more time reading and really boring as they have said.
And it was just OP asking about rebooting, could OP make a pool for this? Whos in favor and whos not.

But anyway, my answer is no and actually, we don't need to change the world. Only I'd found something that we need to change and that is our attitude and that is of being greedy of power. I believe that there is a conspiracy in the current situation and that because someone would like to take control over the world. That was really in greediness and I can't imagine how they become desperate enough to take such action in order to achieve their/his goal. That was foolishness.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 11:51:26 PM

With this thought that the doctors have had when they saw Covid19 for the first time in the emergency rooms seemed that they are living a war. I think that what we need after the Coronavirus is to Restore the world after the war we live and it does not matter Rebooting the World or Restore the world is the same.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: