Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:56:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Betting TIPS, Progressive Betting-Long Term Technique, for FREE  (Read 379 times)
vpborg (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 11:02:07 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2020, 11:14:38 AM by vpborg

Hello there!
  I invite you to follow our strategic betting method. by vipbetting.org
  For a while time, all our predictions will be placed in the "Free Predictions" section.

We bet simple, the same amount on each bet.
  First of all, set yourself a consistent budget of apx. 20-30 times the sum of each bet.
  We increase the amount of the bet by 20%, after increasing it 10 times.

ex: if you start betting $10 per bet, it is recommended that you have a budget of $200-$300 available.

Depending on the daily market, we offer tips from:
  *Football
  *Basketball
  *Tennis
  *Esports (CS:GO/Dota2)
  *Darts
  *Hockey
  *MLB

If the results satisfy you, you can leave a little appreciation for the team.

ETH: 0x1F7f295694aEdB2449AEfC04D9dAB637791a5758
BTC: 1C6Ksa3A3bNNALbYJwNjurJ9rKQfDXzvqp
vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 11:19:33 AM

https://i.ibb.co/WcWFQMs/vipbetting.png
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1237

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:40:38 AM

Many of the persons who claim to be winning in sport betting should show solid proof before making bold statements like yours.I think and I believe many will agree that if you can show winning consistency for 30-45 days many people here will be curious about your service and they may be will join.

However before solid proof,winning 90% of your bets as a minimum for 30-45 days no one will care.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:13:02 PM

Is there any proof that you can show because you are saying that "always" 6 out of your 10 bets are guaranteed? However under the website as you scroll, you have said this:
This is not a 100% sure money-making method

Isn't that contradicting at somepoint?

Your betting prediction website is also quite new made just this January, 2020.

https://www.whois.com/whois/vipbetting.org

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:57:05 PM

Some free trial or free predictions would be great  Smiley

I just checked your free prediction tab on your site and there are only predictions from 1 day which is today. Is it because you just started giving it or that tab is only showing predictions for 1 day?

And I also see there is a Dota 2 prediction there. Will you cover some eSports games or it will be only Dota 2?
vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 10:01:15 AM

Some free trial or free predictions would be great  Smiley

I just checked your free prediction tab on your site and there are only predictions from 1 day which is today. Is it because you just started giving it or that tab is only showing predictions for 1 day?

And I also see there is a Dota 2 prediction there. Will you cover some eSports games or it will be only Dota 2?
We only show daily bets.
The previous ones can be found in the "Results" section.
We also cover ESports betting types:
CS: GO, Dota2, LoL.
It depends on the offer of the day, the offer we find at the bookmaker..
vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 10:12:40 AM

• Free daily tips added.
    Step #1 Challenge 10-1000
  • We also work on Telegram platform for Free Live tips

https://vipbetting.org/free-predictions/
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:25:42 AM

Is there any proof that you can show because you are saying that "always" 6 out of your 10 bets are guaranteed? However under the website as you scroll, you have said this:

This is what I also noticed, I think the site deserves to follow the free forecast. And If he succeeds in making positive offers, joining it will be fun!!!!But if he was making losing offers it would be better to stay away Grin
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 11:27:20 AM

We only show daily bets.
The previous ones can be found in the "Results" section.
We also cover ESports betting types:
CS: GO, Dota2, LoL.
It depends on the offer of the day, the offer we find at the bookmaker..
This is what I also noticed, I think the site deserves to follow the free forecast. And If he succeeds in making positive offers, joining it will be fun!!!!But if he was making losing offers it would be better to stay away Grin

Yes, its good to follow the free predictions first to increase our trust.

But I'm following esports matches and I see there is only 1 prediction for a day. Is it a maximum limit for free prediction and you do more prediction for premium membership?
There are so many eSports online tournaments that are ongoing now especially Dota 2 which I follow deeply.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:40:38 PM

It's your call to follow them but the claim that they have included on their website is contradicting. Looking to the age of the website, we usually think of how trustworthy it is because of the past incidents.

Yes, its good to follow the free predictions first to increase our trust.

But I'm following esports matches and I see there is only 1 prediction for a day. Is it a maximum limit for free prediction and you do more prediction for premium membership?
There are so many eSports online tournaments that are ongoing now especially Dota 2 which I follow deeply.
Good luck with that, update the folks here if their free picks are fairly good.

vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 12:29:47 PM

I'm thinking of a way to post more tips daily here, or in "Free Predictions" section, for free. Currently, in the free-tips section, we are going on 2 projects. (Daily tips and Challenge $10-$1000). The rest are paid projects. Probably from the next days I will offer all the projects for free. A period of time.

https://vipbetting.org/
vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 10:09:05 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y0G-ZGUhs8GmXwDs4fXmIIeo3TwRlKM12gBjQayz7VQ/edit#gid=1354741149

Stats VIPBETTING.ORG
vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 11:02:41 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2020, 03:23:20 PM by vpborg

Hello there!

*Football
  *Basketball
  *Tennis
  *Darts
  *Hockey
  *MLB

vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2020, 01:16:25 PM

https://vipbetting.org/free-predictions/

vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 11:47:23 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2020, 03:23:04 PM by vpborg

Hello there!

*Football
  *Basketball
  *Tennis
  *Darts
  *Hockey
  *MLB

vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2020, 03:54:42 PM

Join us!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y0G-ZGUhs8GmXwDs4fXmIIeo3TwRlKM12gBjQayz7VQ/edit#gid=1354741149
vpborg (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2020, 08:06:13 AM

Hi guys,
      I strongly recommend a site of daily sports predictions. Especially football or CS:GO. With pretty good results in the last few weeks. You can bet with bitcoin too.
Because we want to increase our platform, we will offer one / two free recommendations per day. The rest of the recommendations are in the "Members" section. Access is allowed following a weekly, monthly, annual subscription.
Here you can find more details: https://vipbetting.org/
Live betts:soon for FREE
      I'm new to this forum. I am a tipser on https://vipbetting.org/  and I will try to offer a free daily pick, especially on football.
      For more predictions, I invite you to sign up for our site. We offer between 2-7 daily sports predictions on VIP membership. Football 85%
      You can register as an affiliate or monthly subscription at Cloudbet: https://www.cloudbet.com/en/?af_token=4a4396fbd6ee1985d90420cf4e66a417

Past results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y0G-ZGUhs8GmXwDs4fXmIIeo3TwRlKM12gBjQayz7VQ/edit#gid=1354741149

The first 15 people who are interested, give a comment with the e-mail address with which they will register on our site. And they will receive free access to the "VIP" section for a period of 30 days.

swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1237

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:19:43 AM

I think you should show stats everyday here rather than on a google spreadsheet which can only show past results which in term can’t guarantee anything in your tips.Showing results here day by day can increase your chances to make people here aware that you really are offering a good service.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 10:37:09 AM

I think you should show stats everyday here rather than on a google spreadsheet which can only show past results which in term can’t guarantee anything in your tips.Showing results here day by day can increase your chances to make people here aware that you really are offering a good service.

Makes sense.
Guess predicting & showing results bit by bit here would be a bit more transparent and convincing than having a pile up of results on spreedsheet.
Anyway op what does the results on spreedsheet say about the predictions so far? You're right/profitable or not?
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 10:07:17 AM

Sports betting sites are really out of your control, that's why you should always record your gambling results. By doing that, you can now have some idea and basis of your strategies that you need to perform. All of the results in the sports betting games are unpredictable that's why you will study how sports betting works.

There are other platforms or gambling games that you must try, and if you want to become better on that, you must make yourself grow by recording your mistakes. Sports betting game really requires luck and effort for you to reflect on the results, by that you can minimize the risk of you losing your money.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: