Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 284 times)
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 03:18:45 PM

When i started in crypto im already n a gambler, all the rewards i get from bounties will be put on gambling sites. There is one time i loss all what i get from bounty which is supposedly will be use in buying grocery. My family dont have food to eat ,so i decided to quit gambling on that day.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 05:20:32 PM

I have slightly mixed feelings. I don't support gambling or do it. I have in the past. I would like to say that I believe we all have the right to do as we please with our money and if you want to gamble that is fine but limit yourself. If you do not limit yourself you can very easily gamble everything you have in a single sitting. Hell even if you a millionaire you can lose all of it. The amount you have doesn't matter since you can risk it all if you want. Even Bill gates could go broke if he gambled every single cent.

The other side is that people that win big never regret the gambling they have done and you can never win if you do not play. I think gambling is fine as long as you set a limit. Gambling can be your hobby but never spend more than your allowance and some people such as myself have a personality that just doesn't suite gambling at all. Be safe guys and don't gamble your life away.
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:22:42 PM

Putting money on anything that can turn out to losses or gains is gambling, trading is gambling since you have to bet on price increase or decrease, gambling have different levels of understanding

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: