Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gift Card method. Private pdf guide. Unseen method!  (Read 169 times)
Caranthir (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 10:50:39 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2020, 03:06:58 PM by Caranthir

Hi,
I will sell my method of getting gift cards for free. This method works only in USA and Canada. You will be able to buy food and clothes for free with that. Method not work with eBay, Amazon, Steam iTunes and some other big brands. You will be able to get a gift cards to stores like a Hooters, North Face, Top Golf, AMC, Ugg and some others. Because of coronavirus I already back to my home in Europe. Right now I need a money to survive so I created a pdf guide which can be used even for a total noob and I want to sell 4 copies.
PRICE: 0.1 BTC.
I think that price is not high. It will be a much higher if it can get cards to those big brands.
I accept forum escrow.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:09:19 PM

Hi,
I will sell my method of getting gift cards for free. This method works only in USA and Canada. You will be able to buy food and clothes for free with that. Method not work with eBay, Amazon, Steam iTunes and some other big brands. You will be able to get a gift cards to stores like a Hooters, North Face, Top Golf, AMC, Ugg and some others. Because of coronavirus I already back to my home in Europe. Right now I need a money to survive so I created a pdf guide which can be used even for a total noob and I want to sell 4 copies.
PRICE: 0.25 BTC.
I think that price is not high. It will be a much higher if it can get cards to those big brands.
I accept forum escrow.
you can survive even no one will buy your method cause you can always order food anytine you want.
And besides the price is too high , no one will buy it cause they rather use the money to buy food than to buy that method.

Caranthir (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 03:09:20 PM

I'm in my home in Europe right now and that method works only in Canada and USA, so I can't order free food from there right now. Maybe you have a right that the price is to big. I lowered it to 0.1 BTC
Caranthir (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:01:54 PM

Vouch copy for 0.05 BTC for a reputable forum member.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 09:26:41 PM

Hi,
PRICE: 0.1 BTC.
I accept forum escrow.

Why not just sell the gift cards instead? You will probably make more money that way and also not saturate your method. You should also post image proof that you were able to obtain the gift cards.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
DavidPham

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 01:11:58 AM

You can make giftcard and sell it to BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: