Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Visa/MasterCard that can be prepaid/reloaded with BTC (non USA)  (Read 143 times)
lucasholder (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 04:48:01 PM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (1), bitmover (1)

Does such a prepaid/reloadable card issuer exist and what are their KYC requirements? Almost all solutions I found involved US citizenship and providing a US social security number.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 05:04:46 PM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (1)

Coinbase provide visa card out of USA as well, if you are from below countries then you may use your crypto directly via coinbase visa card. Coinbase is an centralized exchange and they required KYC.

Coinbase Card is available for customers in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the UK. We’re working on expanding the offer to additional markets.    

You may check also Bitpay visa card service if your country is supported (KYC requirement)

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Rizzrack
Copper Member

Activity: 769
Merit: 702

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 05:05:23 PM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (1)

Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5237316.0 . Should help Smiley

lucasholder (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 05:15:42 PM

Coinbase provide visa card out of USA as well, if you are from below countries then you may use your crypto directly via coinbase visa card. Coinbase is an centralized exchange and they required KYC.

Coinbase Card is available for customers in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the UK. We’re working on expanding the offer to additional markets.    

You may check also Bitpay visa card service if your country is supported (KYC requirement)

Thanks, I wasn't aware of that. For Coinbase, is it mandatory to link a bank account or is it possible to use crypto only?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:16:00 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2020, 07:02:28 PM by OmegaStarScream

If you're from Europe, you can either use Wirexapp or Advcash (higher withdrawal limits). Both are Visa card and neither of them require linking a bank account but KYC is mandatory.

If you don't want to go through any KYC, then you a couple of other options but neither of them are relodable, Coinsbee (as I said on the topic linked by Rizzrack) or BitPay wallet (not to be confused with the visa card mentioned above)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2196

Signature Space For Rent

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 07:13:08 AM

For Coinbase, is it mandatory to link a bank account or is it possible to use crypto only?
I don't think so, just read their FAQ;

1. Why would I want a Coinbase Card?
The Coinbase Card allows you to spend funds from your cryptocurrency wallets available on Coinbase.
2. Which assets can I spend using Coinbase Card?
Coinbase Card customers are able to spend their crypto from nine different wallets: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, XRP, BAT, REP, ZRX, and XLM
I hadn't  found anywhere regarding link your bank account. Since you are able to spend crypto directly so bank account shouldn't required. You may talk with their support or you may try to order your card so you will realized what is necessary documents required.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR RENT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: