Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Trust Wallet!  (Read 477 times)
Ashking94 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

Bengali Translator, Crypto Video/Article Reviewer

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:12:32 PM

Hello Everyone,
I want to start social bounty again, because i think this is the right time to do online jobs/bounty hunting! So, my question is, Is Trust wallet supports ERC20 tokens? Do you think it is secure enough?

Thank you.
Stay home! Take care your Family.

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:19:06 PM

Hello Everyone,
I want to start social bounty again, because i think this is the right time to do online jobs/bounty hunting! So, my question is, Is Trust wallet supports ERC20 tokens? Do you think it is secure enough?

Thank you.

I believe you have made the right choice, choosing trust wallet helps you to have erc-20, binance chain, trx and more blockchain address in a single wallet.

Just make sure to create a trust multi coin wallet, secure your pass phrase and get your deposit address
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:24:40 PM

for security issues don't hesitate anymore because I think this wallet is safer compared to competitors who have previously experienced hack cases, and also its complete security features ranging from touch ID, face ID so high it has a little guaranteed security and there is also a wallet connect feature that only owned by several mobile wallets and trust wallet has this feature.

Eplus_Team

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:49:56 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.
I used TrustWallet once and its a pretty good wallet with a clean UI. Phone wallets can generally not considerd as safe because they are always online...
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:58:22 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2020, 11:19:28 PM by StephenJH

Yes, Trust wallet supports ERC20 tokens and you can add any custom token with copy-pasting the contract address in the related board of the wallet. If you doubt about the incorrect token details you can use alternative wallets for being sure.
Before using the Bitpay's own wallet on the Android marketplace, I have used the Trust wallet as my main wallet. The DAPP browser is the best browser inside the crypto wallets and there is no need to open external browser tab for making the same unconfirmed transactions. Just opening the Trust wallet's DAPP function will save time with the lowest fees.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:02:14 PM

Trust wallet supports erc along with many other crypto currencies, which is light weight and simple UI so for anyone it will be very easier to navigate.

The real advantage of trust wallet is you no need to add the tokens manually, it will detect automatically once it gets received but it has three fee structure no custom fee as far as I know so you can't set fee on your own.
thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:15:07 PM

Trust wallet is the safest wallet among all mobile app-based crypto wallet! Though security depends on you! To ensure high security, don't keep your phrase codes on online, write on a paper and keep that in a safe place! And yes, Trust wallet supports ERC20, TRC20, Binance chain and many other chain's coins! You can use it as a Dapp browser too!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 08:42:06 PM

yes Trust Wallet is a wallet that is compatible with erc20 and you can use this to store tokens that you get from the bounty. This is a very safe wallet, but even so you have to protect the private key or password of someone else

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:10:01 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

Just as the name implies, I have full confidence and assurance in Trust wallet.
Trust wallet is a multichain wallet. It has the ability to accommodate almost all cryptocurrencies.
One of the things I hold unto when it comes to wallets and exchanges are the testimonies of people about it, most especially if it has been in use for more than one year. Trust wallet is one of such well-trusted wallets with no iota of doubt or fear on its security.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2450
Merit: 693

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 10:05:50 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

Asides Imtoken2 which I rate highly, Trust wallet is up there too. Security is top notch and its affiliation with CZ who craves for tech perfection makes it a plus for me too. So you should try it.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 11:22:38 PM

Hello Everyone,
I want to start social bounty again, because i think this is the right time to do online jobs/bounty hunting!
Well, good luck for your starting to do bounty again. But, remember, be careful when going to participate in a bounty. Ensure that you have analyze the projects so that you may minimize being scammed. Beware of scammers.

So, my question is, Is Trust wallet supports ERC20 tokens? Do you think it is secure enough?
First, you must know what is TrustWallet.
Trust Wallet is one of the trusted ethereum wallets and also cryptocurrencies wallets for ERC20 tokens, ERC721 tokens, and BEP2.
Additionally, Trust Wallet also allows us in order to explore safely and seamlessly the DApps of decentralized internet.

Personally, I also use this Trust Wallet. So far, it is secure for me. Of course, it will also depend on how we secure the use and everything related to the private information. Never forget our PK, mmnc phrase, or even any others important data.

More info, you can read on the link source:
https://trustwallet.com/
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.binance.vision/security/what-is-trust-wallet%3famp=1

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:38:38 AM

for security issues don't hesitate anymore because I think this wallet is safer compared to competitors who have previously experienced hack cases, and also its complete security features ranging from touch ID, face ID so high it has a little guaranteed security and there is also a wallet connect feature that only owned by several mobile wallets and trust wallet has this feature.
For security wise, all third party app isnt secure so this is still prone to breached or hacked. I know trust wallet is handled by Binance and one of the famous multi wallet. Yes its supported a lot of erc20 and even bnb tokens but there always something to be aware of while using this and thats the fact that third party application is always compromised just in case this app experience some error and malfunction. Imagine how many apps and exchange got cmpromise before? For safety used known wallet that you are holding your key. I suggest use mew instead, and its been known to support all types of erc20.
Ryushin

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:12:15 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.
I've been using trust wallet for a long time now and I like the wallet very much, you don't need to manually add any ERC20 token smart contract address, all tokens will be displayed in your ETH Wallet, trust wallet is very trusted, all you have to do is keep your private key safe

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:35:00 AM

trust wallet is a wallet for all types of crypto addresses that can be trusted.
many have said it including me, so don't hesitate to use it.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 05:55:10 AM

~
Do you think it is secure enough?

Well, I haven't read an article that says the wallet has been breached. Take note though that no wallet is secure enough if the owner is careless when it comes to security. If you are going to use this, turn on the two factor authentication. Make sure your also that your device is not compromised and don't just download any apps (even from google play/play store).

If you don't know yet, Trust wallet is a non-custodial wallet which means you have control of your seed phrase/private key (and funds) but it's also a closed source wallet (for android). Most tech savvy users here prefer to use open source wallets.
Ashking94 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 86

Bengali Translator, Crypto Video/Article Reviewer

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:36:28 AM

Thank you, everyone! What I learnt from all of your replies is I have to save the phrase codes safely, I can use Trust Wallet for all kind of coins! I can use it as a browser too! Thank you buddies for being a helpful member. Love Bitcointalk forum!

Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 07:45:03 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

yes, many hunters using that wallet for thier payment in bounties in addition you can also use Imtoken   as alternative to trust wallet.

If you are looking for much secured wallet you can use Myetherwallet or Metamask  browser extension.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 09:02:45 AM

Urs it's secure I use the wallet. Provided you keep your seed phrase to yourself without exposing it its safe. I've not heard anyone complain of hack or loss of funds.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 09:53:35 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2020, 06:18:45 PM by Bitcoinislife09

Hello Everyone,

Thank you.

I believe you have made the right choice, choosing trust wallet helps you to have erc-20, binance chain, trx and more blockchain address in a single wallet.

Just make sure to create a trust multi coin wallet, secure your pass phrase and get your deposit address
I guess ERC-20 was supported by this wallet but I'm still using the myetherwallet for ERC-20 since I don't encounter any issue until now.

In able to store your bitcoin there are so many legit wallets that you can use. To make your bitcoin safe you must choose the best wallet that you can use. In this situation that we are experiencing pandemic there are so many people that are taking advantage, that is why we must choose the best legit wallet. In this case you must research first about the legit trust wallet and also ask those people who are using bitcoin so that you may have a living testimony and legit informations about trusted bitcoin applications.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 09:55:53 AM

Yes, TrustWallet is perfect for storing tokens, But don't use the ethereum wallet which is on the Multicoin Wallet. You have no control over the private keys there. You have to create a single wallet, of course, choose ethereum and you are good to go. TrustWallet has Dapps browser it functions like metamask on mobile, easy to use for mobile users, I highly recommend this wallet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: