Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Scrypt Mining] 470KH/s on offer **Price Drop!! 1 week only, Hurry!**  (Read 610 times)
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:53:13 PM

Film2240's Scrypt Mining Contract

Film2240 has a 100% trusted positive feedback on ebay,

Great for those who want the convenience of mining without the hassle of setting up your own mining rig.When you place an order with him,send him info about which pool you are mining on and the username/password of the worker.He will start mining within 1 working day after I receive these details along with your payment.

If you want to mine for more than 24 hours please increase the quantity you want to buy for additional days of mining.Your orders will be processed in the order he receives them so it's basically first come first served.This will work with every pool and alt-coin (based on Litecoin/Dogecoin technology).Once bought no refunds can be provided as this service is sold as it is.
By subscribing to his contract, You are not only benefiting for yourself, You are helping Film2240 to create awareness campaigns and videos about the environment and charities-this is also for a worthy cause, another reason to subscribe!

He is offering more than 10 470KH/s scrypt mining contracts. These contracts can be pointed to any scrypt based coin, such as litecoin, feathercoin etc.

Price: £6.45 but now on offer at £4.83 until next week (offer now on)

So hurry, get it now! Don't regret it, Get it while it's cheap,

For any further enquries, please don't hesitate to contact me or Film2240 Himself

This was written by CrackedLogic on behalf of Film2240

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:11:24 AM

Updated!

film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:25:07 AM

Thanks for this thread.I appreciate it.There's also only 2 days left before it goes back to normal price so if you want a good deal,buy now Smiley

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
CrackedLogic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 12:46:46 PM

Thanks for this thread.I appreciate it.There's also only 2 days left before it goes back to normal price so if you want a good deal,buy now Smiley

No problem Smiley

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:14:39 PM

Film2240's Scrypt Mining Contract

Film2240 has a 100% trusted positive feedback on ebay,

Great for those who want the convenience of mining without the hassle of setting up your own mining rig.When you place an order with him,send him info about which pool you are mining on and the username/password of the worker.He will start mining within 1 working day after I receive these details along with your payment.

If you want to mine for more than 24 hours please increase the quantity you want to buy for additional days of mining.Your orders will be processed in the order he receives them so it's basically first come first served.This will work with every pool and alt-coin (based on Litecoin/Dogecoin technology).Once bought no refunds can be provided as this service is sold as it is.
By subscribing to his contract, You are not only benefiting for yourself, You are helping Film2240 to create awareness campaigns and videos about the environment and charities-this is also for a worthy cause, another reason to subscribe!

He is offering more than 10 470KH/s scrypt mining contracts. These contracts can be pointed to any scrypt based coin, such as litecoin, feathercoin etc.

Price: £6.45 but now on offer at £4.83 until next week (offer now on)

So hurry, get it now! Don't regret it, Get it while it's cheap,

For any further enquries, please don't hesitate to contact me or Film2240 Himself

This was written by CrackedLogic on behalf of Film2240

470khash, for the special price of $8?

Why not just run Amazon EC2 spot instance?  The US East (Virginia) g2.2xlarge (us-east-1b) Windows GPU instance has not cost more than $0.152/hr for the last week.  It hasn't been over $0.121 for ~72 hrs.  They have a Grid K520 that can do 250khash/s and you can use 7 cpu cores for another 40 or so, giving about 290 total, for around $3 a day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: