View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:28:53 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2021, 05:50:06 PM by MiningCoinsPool

delete

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 12:22:11 AM

Wallets:  Windows Huh
bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 02:33:41 AM

Indonesian translation reserve
Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 13, 2020, 03:38:15 AM

Interesting design, the name is attractive and the logo is wonderful. I hope that success will be permanent.  Smiley
OlegLeonchenkov

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 04:00:56 PM

Will you have AsicBoost support?
There is no support for AsicBoost on the Martkist coin.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 04:03:24 PM

Interesting design, the name is attractive and the logo is wonderful. I hope that success will be permanent.  Smiley

Can't see the success of my name or logo in the current project, you can see many good names or logos popping up and ending with regret.

AFarpa

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 07:14:06 AM

Portuguese Translation RESERVED !
Thanks

OlegLeonchenkov

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 12:29:33 PM

What is the reward for a block?
FirstNCMann

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:05:17 PM

This project has been published in NEW COIN MARKETING & SHARED MN group, good luck team!
Discord | Telegram
You will be notified:
- New coins
- Shared Masternodes
- New Tokens
- Airdrops, Bounty companies, Giveaways
- Crypto news, crypto videos
- Discussion of new projects
Hab1b1ofCrypto

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 05:54:39 AM

Another scamcoin wow nice!
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 02:47:53 AM

Another scamcoin wow nice!

Why would it be a scam  Undecided

Why wouldnt it be? Give me some reasons to believe otherwise?
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 06:58:07 AM

Hello everybody!

Things are moving on, new members are joining the community and the team: moderators, technical support and parterns!

It is difficult to be different with all those crypto coins nowadays.
We had to modify the main plan a bit. We hope that it will please at the majority of people!

The pre-sale would never start as long as the coin is not completely and 100% ready, neither if the project it isn't released to public such as the roadmap, the source code and a better explanation of the block's rewards.
We want everybody, in the most possible accurate way, to know into what kind of project they would invest and mine.

Please stay tuned, more informations about the rest are coming very soon!

Sorry again for the constant delay

Please join the discord for quick questions/answers Smiley

https://discord.gg/yPfMCwH https://mineriumcoin.com/assets/img/logo_32.png

Ok happy to hear that! Now how about your name, business entity forms (corp-c, corp-s, etc), partner information, a live video introducing your team and yourself? You know, bare minimum things people would expect from a new project.
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:07:30 AM

Thank you for your interest into the project Smiley, more infos will come!

Yea and it better be soon before you take people's money
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 07:22:15 PM

Hello everybody!

Testing at the moment a temporary masternode on  the tesnet!

We're almost ready!

https://i.imgur.com/lqk1u9q.png

You should put out the information before starting, otherwise you have no project.
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 09:30:54 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 03:30:33 PM by mprep

Ok so we still have no name, no face, no project idea or white paper, no roadmap, no progress. Do you expect to run a pre-sale with a lack of all these basic things?

Masternode test on the testnet:

Where is the actual project? You are just showing a masternode screenshot LOL

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 10:11:45 PM

So far everything seems to work on this part, more tests to do Smiley!

More infos are coming soon Smiley

Thank you!

You cant just keep removing your post and posting it under me. Why do you keep dodging my questions?  Smiley Smiley
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 10:31:36 PM

-

Where is the actual project? You are just showing a masternode screenshot LOL

I thought at first it was the original minereum project, but guess what, they just changed the spelling from minereum to minerium? They should have chosen a different name, why patterned it from the old project? People should not easily jump on buying masternodes here because the history of most MN coins are not good. let's see if they will ever address what you are asking here - at least whitepaper or roadmap...
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 10:32:41 PM

So far the tests on masternodes are working great, we need to finish the roadmap now and the website before releasing the source code and start the pre-sale !

It is my very first crypto project, doing my best to make it everything perfect and ready faster as possible!

Please stay tuned! Smiley  https://mineriumcoin.com/assets/img/logo_32.png

Thank you!

Thats not enough to start a presale...
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 11:01:49 PM

Thats not enough to start a presale...

You seem to be a person that know a lot into crypospace ! I wish i was as good as you are.  I will do my best to deliver a good product, so far i am almost alone to develop the code, and as it is my first cryptocurrency, i try to be different from others as much as possible.

Oh, with all your experience and knowledge you probably already made a cryptocurrency project on your own?

If you have anything else to ask about the project, please don't hesitate to ask!

Regarding the companies, picture of the team and myself like you mentioned before, this is a no, fist because because, well it is obvious i guess: i am not a company at all Smiley i appreciate that you thought that i could have one, is it the impression that the project gives  : D Smiley?  I am just a single person trying to make something different, a stable coin that is trying to make his own light in the big BTC's shadow.

Maybe and probably later though, for now it is very not safe for my own safety. For the team, i only have people helping me in the discord for the technical support and moderators, i dont personally know them, therefore i could never ask them to reveal their real name and a picture of them either, which is kinda obvious Smiley

Later probably like i said i could change about the info on myself and tell more about my personal life if it please to some people that might be asking for it, for now, you are the only one, so i don't think that would be necessary, neither a great idea Wink.

If the project can have more attention and if i could get more help on the developping, such as the Android app, that would be very good to move things forward much faster.

Thank you for your constant concern, i appreciate it

Great so lets continue. You MUST show yourself. You cant hide behind a computer and not report your business dealings this is illegal. You must pay taxes on revenue made by the pre-sale. You started this way too quickly i suggest you step back and finish everything and THEN start selling. Unfortunately its not a good enough excuse, your lack of preparation is a bad thing.
Hab1b1ofCrypto

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 11:26:19 PM

Great so lets continue. You MUST show yourself. You cant hide behind a computer and not report your business dealings this is illegal. You must pay taxes on revenue made by the pre-sale. You started this way too quickly i suggest you step back and finish everything and THEN start selling. Unfortunately its not a good enough excuse, your lack of preparation is a bad thing.

Oh so from your experience, i must like you said, show myself? But, how comes other projects, that are having great success, don't ?  I appreciate the fact that  my face has such interest for you haha, but i doubt that you will love it Wink. Also, i could just put a random face of a friend or one on the internet, so there is no point of putting one, who could say if it is the real me or not   Roll Eyes

I already been an investors in many project, to me personally the face of the developper didn't matter at all. But well, sorry but i would never send a picture of myself that soon Smiley like i said before. And i don't think that will give a bad result of the success of the project : D I keep being positive about it!

For the taxes, fortunately for me, as i live in Canada, there is no need for it regarding the crypto currency, well, i could, but it will be ignored as i've been told, therefore it is useless. Thanks for the idea though!

As you said also, i must step back and finish everything before selling, and this is exactly what i am doing, i don't remember saying at any time that i was going to start the pre-sale without having everything i believe is necessary for the project ready Smiley! Maybe you miss read the topic, it happens  Wink.

And yes you are right, my lack of preparation is a bad thing, well what can i say, i am not perfect  : ) , i will stay positive about the project, things are moving forward and the community keeps growning more and more, i just hired 2 new moderator and a technical support into the discord's server, they all have good experience and all are very motivated, i am lucky to have them!

As i said before, it is my first experience to make a new crypto currency and a  coin, i wasn't expected having that much of attention that fast, i am glad for it. But still though, i've seen very bad things about having attention from people, we just saw some horror and violent pictures in the discord server, somebody posted a picture of a child that has been decapitated ... it was horrible to watch.... i have difficulty to believe that somebody first could do such things, and secondly that somebody would like to post it in the public server... fortunately i believe i was the only one who saw it and deleted it at time, banned the person who did as well.

Also i received a lot of anger private messages, mostly on discord, calling us scammers, and calling us or me personally by bad words, i suppose those persons are just sad in life and have nothing else to do, so i don't bother too much...  well, i guess everything comes when you get more attention, positive or negative, everything counts Smiley.

Thank you again for your kind comments, unless the things you already mentioned, did you like something about the project, the logo, design, the presentation, something brought you here and kept your attention to try to help me, what was it Smiley ? Is the project have a good looking in a general way? What should i improve?

Thank you!

1) You are wrong about the laws, https://www.loc.gov/law/help/cryptocurrency/canada.php go ahead and take a quick look here if youre really serious that they dont ask you to report crypto sales LOL. I found it in 10 seconds.
2) Sorry to hear that youve received these threats and those horrible posts but that does not deny the fact you have a lot of work to do. You have rushed this project and it was obvious you werent even close to ready when you "launched". I suggest taking it down and only advertise once you really have a lot more progress, including your identity which you will need before people send you money to purchase.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: