Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *REOPENED* Nitrogen Sports Report, account closed, money stolen  (Read 1362 times)
efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1375

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 09:47:27 AM

It definitely does - you are not allowed to sign up under any friend´s / family member´s / co-worker´s affiliate link - as simple as that and that´s with every program out there! I didnt even need to read the T&Cs by the way as this is industry standard - do your research plz. Smiley

I just pasted some excerpts of the T&C that are also somehow related...

Sorry efialtis but Lauda is right here. You are confusing affiliation and account sharing/multiple acc.

Edit: This is actually highly relevant as Terms & Conditions were violated. Full stop

I don't see any T&C violated here.

It says you can't HELP another person register.

Self affiliation has to be proven. Connecting from same ip/network is no such proof.

Commercial Use Only
Our marketing and affiliate opportunity is for commercial use only. You shall not register as a user or make deposits to any user account (directly or indirectly) for your own personal use and/or the use of your relatives, friends, employees, agents or advisors, or otherwise attempt to artificially increase the affiliate commissions payable to you or to defraud us. Violation of this provision shall be deemed to be Fraud Traffic.
Now since you bought this up in here or I would not have any f**king idea about this term at all. This is first time I heard/found a site asking affilitaes commercially and individuals can not become an affiliate.

It basically says you are not supposed to yourself register via your own affiliate link, and you're not supposed to fund the account of any OTHER user than yourself, directly (funding yourself) or indirectly (like sending him a btc bonus to his addy for him to fund).

Disagreeing all the way with you - and I guess we arent lawyers to make an argument. Fact is, you arent allowed to use a friend´s affiliate link - I can tell that without having studied law... It´s forbidden almost always by the way - Amazon has been kicking out dozens of thousands of people doing exactly this.

asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:56:17 AM
Merited by efialtis (1)

Disagreeing all the way with you - and I guess we arent lawyers to make an argument. Fact is, you arent allowed to use a friend´s affiliate link - I can tell that without having studied law... It´s forbidden almost always by the way - Amazon has been kicking out dozens of thousands of people doing exactly this.

I guess you are right in the sense that this is what they wanted their TOS to say. However it is poorly written.

Since you point out amazon, their TOS state clearly that it is not allowed. This makes it perfectly clear.

(u) You will not directly or indirectly purchase any Product(s) or take a Bounty Event action through Special Links, whether for your use or for the use of any other person or entity, and you will not permit, request or encourage any of your friends, relatives, employees, contractors, or business relations to directly or indirectly purchase any Product(s) or take a Bounty Event action through Special Links, whether for their use, your use or the use of any other person or entity. Further, you will not purchase any Product(s) through Special Links or take a Bounty Event action for resale or commercial use (of any kind) or offer any Products on your Site for resale or commercial use of any kind.
scammed-by-nitro (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:12:41 AM

I want to add 1 more thing.

My affiliate came to nitro through a homepage, btcgrinders.com. They offer affiliate deals and rakeback as well. They are also active on this site here.
Anyway, thats why making a multiple account to "self refer" would not make any sense as he already has an affiliate deal for his action.
About the "dont refer or get referred be friends" situation. I never knew this would be a problem (and still believe it isn"t) as we are not in the same household and so on. For the future I will stay away from something like this, stay away as far as possible.

Just my 2 cents Smiley .
scammed-by-nitro (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 02:38:14 PM

Dear supporters of my case, I have outstanding news.

https://imgur.com/Q4w5fxu

I am 100% sure this would not have been possible without your help and support in this case and I want to thank you for that.

How do we proceed with the flag, from my point now this case is resolved.

efialtis
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1375

www.btcgosu.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 02:45:31 PM

I am 100% sure this would not have been possible without your help and support in this case and I want to thank you for that.

That’s great news and I am more than happy about it! Smiley

Now withdraw and play elsewhere if you ask me... Wink

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3903

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 02:54:03 PM

Awesome!
There is always time for doing the right thing. I am happy for you and happy that NS looked into the case and decided to resolve it. I have already removed my support from the flag and is going to remove my tag1 with a neutral just to keep a log of the action I have taken against them to prevent future bad incidence.

PS: You can update the topic title with a clause like [Resolved]. This will help others to know the case status.

Edit: Tag removed.
Calling out other too, just in case they miss the update: Lucius, asche, TalkStar, Harkorede, Lauda, suzanne5223, AlexSimion, nullius

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
scammed-by-nitro (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:08:21 PM
Merited by AB de Royse777 (3)

Awesome!
There is always time for doing the right thing. I am happy for you and happy that NS looked into the case and decided to resolve it. I have already removed my support from the flag and is going to remove my tag1 with a neutral just to keep a log of the action I have taken against them to prevent future bad incidence.

PS: You can update the topic title with a clause like [Resolved]. This will help others to know the case status.

Calling out other too, just in case they miss the update: Lucius, asche, TalkStar, Harkorede, Lauda, suzanne5223, AlexSimion, nullius

Done. Especially a big thank you to you Royse. Without you all this would not have been possible!
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3903

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 03:13:52 PM

Done. Especially a big thank you to you Royse. Without you all this would not have been possible!
No problem. What matters is that you got justice. We all tried our best and happy that it worked. Stay safe and see you around.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
asche
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 04:38:21 PM

Technically the flag is no longer valid since the other party has now respected it's "written contract".

However their behavior is still shady af, and I think all negative trust they have is warranted and deserved.

Happy for you Smiley

And as efialtis said, get the fuck out of there!
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 05:16:50 PM

While I am happy that you got your funds back, I am very confused now.

Your account is in good standing. We hope that you can continue enjoying our services and that no further issues arise.
Did OP break the T&S or not? If he did, this statement can not be true. If he did not, then this was an arbitrary attempt at locking based on possibly breaking the T&S and attempted theft. Did they just completely ignore their own T&S claims only because pressure was put on resolving it to the point that they put the OP's account on a pedestal?

Technically the flag is no longer valid since the other party has now respected it's "written contract".

However their behavior is still shady af, and I think all negative trust they have is warranted and deserved.

Happy for you Smiley

And as efialtis said, get the fuck out of there!
The real question is whether it is worth a flag type-1 or not. What do you think?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
asche
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:54:24 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 06:07:26 PM by asche

The real question is whether it is worth a flag type-1 or not. What do you think?

I'd say it is worth a flag. Maybe not type 1 since there aren't any damages in the end...
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 06:29:26 PM

I'd say it is worth a flag. Maybe not type 1 since there aren't any damages in the end...
Type 1 is the lowest flag you can leave somebody.

Due to various concrete red flags, I believe that anyone dealing with this user has a high risk of losing money. (This flag will only be shown to guests/newbies.)
Unless you start counting from 0 that is, then it is a type 0 flag.  Tongue

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
asche
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 06:30:29 PM

Type 1 is the lowest flag you can leave somebody.

Due to various concrete red flags, I believe that anyone dealing with this user has a high risk of losing money. (This flag will only be shown to guests/newbies.)
Unless you start counting from 0 that is, then it is a type 0 flag.  Tongue

I always got them backwards! Shit.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2632
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 07:52:53 PM

@efialtis, i understand you and this is the reason why i read to understand the OP side of the story which he claimed NS said there's no problems from his ending while NS didnt tell us their own side of the story when things is like that no one will know if they are not guilty.
Thats my own reason for joining the flag.

Awesome!

Will remove right a way.

CryCrptoCry

Activity: 297
Merit: 40

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:39:29 PM

This shows the power of this community, I am so happy for you. What a wonderful forum we have, issues can be resolved without having the centralized authority. Lots of contribution from established members hats off to them. As a community we stand together and this is our biggest strength.

TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 12:23:14 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 12:39:09 AM by TalkStar

Did OP break the T&S or not? If he did, this statement can not be true. If he did not, then this was an arbitrary attempt at locking based on possibly breaking the T&S and attempted theft.
Yeah,,,its the best part. If OP break their terms & conditions then why they didn’t feel free to discuss here about that. I am clearly seeing lack of strength to face raised accusation from their end or maybe they haven’t got the ability to face community users here.

Did they just completely ignore their own T&S claims only because pressure was put on resolving it to the point that they put the OP's account on a pedestal?
I think its already proved and they don't care about their own T&S otherwise why they resolve it under the pressure. My question is; Is that a sign of professional standard? Hopefully not... Roll Eyes

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 05:36:45 AM

I always got them backwards! Shit.
Cheesy Happens to everyone. If others agree flag type-1 is the right course of action, then we may proceed this way.

Did OP break the T&S or not? If he did, this statement can not be true. If he did not, then this was an arbitrary attempt at locking based on possibly breaking the T&S and attempted theft.
Yeah,,,its the best part. If OP break their terms & conditions then why they didn’t feel free to discuss here about that. I am clearly seeing lack of strength to face raised accusation from their end or maybe they haven’t got the ability to face community users here.
That I find questionable too. It would have been easier to discuss it here before even resolving it.

My question is; Is that a sign of professional standard? Hopefully not... Roll Eyes
I hope not. Undecided

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 5694

Blackjack.fun🎲

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2020, 02:20:33 PM

I'm glad the thing ended positively for you, but it would be really nice to know why all this happened? Obviously, the pressure that was created gave the result, but that does not detract from the fact that you are completely blocked and ignored, and that it would remain so if you did not seek help from the forum members. I wonder how many there are out there who find themselves in a similar situation but have no one to turn for help...

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
scammed-by-nitro (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 04:04:42 PM

I'm glad the thing ended positively for you, but it would be really nice to know why all this happened? Obviously, the pressure that was created gave the result, but that does not detract from the fact that you are completely blocked and ignored, and that it would remain so if you did not seek help from the forum members. I wonder how many there are out there who find themselves in a similar situation but have no one to turn for help...

Unfortunately thats true I think. How they treated me was absolutely incorrect und unprofessional but I was never willing to give up. Thank god I found open ears in this community and the situation got resolved. In the end they did the right thing and thats the most important part for me.
scammed-by-nitro (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:45:52 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 08:15:08 PM by scammed-by-nitro

Small update to the situation.

I successfully withdrew my money.

One other thing , my affiliate/friend asked the support if he can have access to his account as well (there are like 30$ left in the account), now HE gets ignored,haha. Classic nitro.

Thats the "very kind" answer he got now:

"You are free to do whatever you think is good for you. We already provided enough evidence to support our claim, and since this case is closed, I will not take any other measures. Also, l already informed you that this is the VIP Support email, and you are not very important. Farewell.

Nick"

I will reopen this case as this is still money taken from a customer, even if its only 30$ or what not. This behaviour and customer treatment can not be tolerated. I will also support the flag again. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1679

Thank god I got my money from those people. Now its about warning the rest of the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: