Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A BETTER WAY TO EXCHANGE DIGITAL CURRENCIES.  (Read 226 times)
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 07:28:47 AM

In this case, Binance is the best option.
Their fee is very cheap. And they give best withdrawal limit without KYC.
Binance supports almost all countries and they are adding more fiat pairs to their exchange. This makes them the top exchange because they offer best service and support.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wenbing (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 08:05:21 AM

In this case, Binance is the best option.
Their fee is very cheap. And they give best withdrawal limit without KYC.
Binance supports almost all countries and they are adding more fiat pairs to their exchange. This makes them the top exchange because they offer best service and support.

Very great comment.
From the discussion so far on the thread its clear that shapeshift is out of it due to insecurity.
It is also good to have an alternative exchange platform.

Which other can you add to Binance platform so that I have two to choose from or have option B.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 10:27:31 AM

Which other can you add to Binance platform so that I have two to choose from or have option B.

Other than Binance, you can choose exchanges like Changelly, Poloniex, and Coinswitch. I have used all these exchanges, out of these I would prefer Coinswitch exchange because it is an exchange aggregator. It supports many leading exchanges like Binance, Changelly, Hitbtc, OKEx, Changenow, etc. Here you will have an option to choose the best rates by comparing the rates across exchanges and trade at the best rate. It supports around 300 coins and no KYC or AML is required to trade.

Annisa_crypto

Activity: 128
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 12:03:41 PM

There are a lot of exchanges where you can swap your coins but the most important thing is choosing the right exchange. So instead of deposit your funds at the exchange you can use some hardware wallets like ledger nano s and trezor wallets.

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 12:41:58 PM

No offence. But it looks like you are wantonly dragging the discussions in this topic and others that you have created. Several members have already informed you that no centralised exchange is good. However, if you are willing to use a centralized exchange, Binance can be used as a trading platform considering the fact that they support major salt, good liquidity and security etc. They have also suggested other alternatives like Huobi, Bisq etc. The right way to chose an exchange is to search for major exchanges like Huobi, Okex etc, check if they support the altcoin you are planning to trade. Search for any open scam accusations against the exchange and choose an exchange that meets your needs. You have to do your own research before choosing an exchange which you think is suitable.
Wenbing (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 31

There is gold in volatility..

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:10:01 PM

There are a lot of exchanges where you can swap your coins but the most important thing is choosing the right exchange. So instead of deposit your funds at the exchange you can use some hardware wallets like ledger nano s and trezor wallets.

I have not swap account before. So, what's the charge for swapping account from one exchange to another?

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Banadony

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 02:26:34 PM

i trade with binance and i believe it is an amazing platform and properly secured than most centralized exchange. for me, it remains the number cryptocurrency trading platform with the higest trading volume. IEOs conducted on binance are most successful. the shapeshit exchange is a decentralized and i have not use it before. i prefered uniswap and forkdelta exchange whenever i want to use decentralized exchange.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: