Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Will You Start Buying Again  (Read 2722 times)
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:09:19 AM

state of the market is still in a position survive and fall too risky buying now especially lots of bad news lately my advice is better tunguu big news comes
buy some of the top coin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 09:16:28 AM

state of the market is still in a position survive and fall too risky buying now especially lots of bad news lately my advice is better tunguu big news comes
buy some of the top coin
In the past few weeks, it is true that you say that almost all of them still stand in their position. as well as bitcoin looks the same, the movement between up and down is almost the same so you could say there is no significant movement. but if you want to buy it is better to just bitcoin because at this time bitcoin goes up and down very fast. with the right analysis you will be able to benefit quickly.
not recommended with altcoin because almost everything is not good.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 12:07:11 PM

buy some of the top coin
In the past few weeks, it is true that you say that almost all of them still stand in their position. as well as bitcoin looks the same, the movement between up and down is almost the same so you could say there is no significant movement. but if you want to buy it is better to just bitcoin because at this time bitcoin goes up and down very fast. with the right analysis you will be able to benefit quickly.
In a month, another bitcoin halving will take place and many cryptocurrency users expect this event, which should radically affect the entire cryptocurrency market.  Since Bitcoin prices have always reacted positively to halving, in principle, there should be no doubt about this event.  I believe that the current period may be the last chance to invest in Bitcoin and other rating cryptocurrencies.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:37:36 PM

buy some of the top coin
In a month, another bitcoin halving will take place and many cryptocurrency users expect this event, which should radically affect the entire cryptocurrency market.  Since Bitcoin prices have always reacted positively to halving, in principle, there should be no doubt about this event.  I believe that the current period may be the last chance to invest in Bitcoin and other rating cryptocurrencies.
absolutely right, I think also like that, if indeed halving Bitcoin in 2020 is the last, I guarantee the lowest price will also be in 2020 or maybe 2021, we see the movement of bitcoin prices first, if the price of Bitcoin can survive at the level of $ 8000 more then $ 3800 is the lowest price this year, and bullish is coming

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:09:54 PM

buy some of the top coin
absolutely right, I think also like that, if indeed halving Bitcoin in 2020 is the last, I guarantee the lowest price will also be in 2020 or maybe 2021, we see the movement of bitcoin prices first, if the price of Bitcoin can survive at the level of $ 8000 more then $ 3800 is the lowest price this year, and bullish is coming
Actually theres no such pattern that we can really rely on when it comes to future prices and also this isnt the last halving for BTC. Usually there would always be a correction before a bull run happen but the question is on when we would able to identify out a possible bottom? We cant still be sure if it wont go back on 3000+ price or would stay still on 7k onwards and it continous to recover and we know that we are only a few weeks left before halving and we are seeing the price is somewhat trying to cling up even on this moment where it do shows some increase but still cant be sure if its already starting or just some sort of normal movements.

tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:21:16 PM

You must be buying by now as we are closing to the bitcoin halving, market is becoming healthy even there is a virus outbreak, they cant stop crypto from growing.

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:37:21 PM

You must be buying by now as we are closing to the bitcoin halving, market is becoming healthy even there is a virus outbreak, they cant stop crypto from growing.
Incoming halving still the generating interest even there's pandemic virus who are affecting the economy, if you are planning to invest and you are willing to take the risk, the timing is good as the momentum seems to be in green signal, make sure to have proper research and understand everything especially your personal emotions as it is the changing factors when certain unexpected movements happened.

A few days ago, we saw the Bitcoin Cash halving but the price did not increase enough, rather price went down for a while! I think the same thing will happen to Bitcoin. Bitcoin halving won't impact immediately, it can impact on Bitcoin price after a year or two! Therefore we are passing a epidemic situation, so I think Bitcoin price will be same like now! But as the hype is still available, then this is the time to buy some potential coins and sell on the halving day to make a quick profit! And if you want to hodl, then hodl until the crypto bull run comes!

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:17:47 PM

since a few days ago if I'm not mistaken it's been a week I have started to buy some altcoin which in my opinion has very good potential because in my opinion the market has begun to improve and will continue to monitor the market

Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:29:05 PM

since a few days ago if I'm not mistaken it's been a week I have started to buy some altcoin which in my opinion has very good potential because in my opinion the market has begun to improve and will continue to monitor the market
That's your opinion, so go with it.

However, I don't see that the market is really improving because the price has been moving sideways.
well, as of now, we are seeing bitcoin again trying to break the resistance, now trading at $7200 and hopefully this time it will break resistance so it will continue to rise, the last time it tries, it failed and btc back at $6800 IIRC.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 10:36:14 PM

This is my thought as well since the pump usually comes first, especially when there’s a big hype. Buying bitcoin will depend on its price for me, if its lower than $10k, then cost averaging is good and I keep buying small during this time. The halving is coming, be prepared for that for you not to miss this opportunity, we all know that bitcoin can pump higher than what we expect.
Hype will trigger a FOMO somehow but people should know that a hype is temporary it may have a good effect of the market but it is more likely a trap. Anyway, the market is always risky and there's no way you can find a zero percent risk in any investment.

You should start buying now already since Bitcoin is in the $7k range might be down to $6500 range. Waiting for the $10k to come is wasting some good opportunity. It's not that long to HODL this kind of price and wait for the right time until Bitcoin starts to go bullish a bit.

leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:37:25 AM

The market is standing still and investors are on a wait and see now, people are waiting for this pandemic to end and they are following if there is a new vaccine or any vaccine will be released in the next few months, judging from all the news coming out at least 4 countries are on clinical test on a proven vaccine, so there is hope that this pandemic will be controlled.

Will you start buying after the release of the vaccine or are you go going to wait or are you now buying because you know the market will eventually get better.
I will wait for the market to stabilize and when the psychology of investors is over, I will buy back stocks and bitcoin. Although I can buy higher at the current price, I want my portfolio to be safe. after surveying many psychology of investors and found that they are still in a passive state. The crowd is not ready to spend money to invest in anything during this time and going against the crowd is now quite dangerous. Maybe I'll wait another month.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:48:12 AM

The market goes ON and OFF. If we look at the market by now, it really feels encouraging to buy more but the hard thing is that we are in limited resources due to out from the job because of lockdown. I have the money but something to consider first about saving it as we are still in the crisis.
Well, that could be a possible first option once this crisis is over.

The market has actually been giving me buy signals for over a year now,,, so I am really quite happy to continue adding whenever I can, but my lessons is never to go for new alts again. It is just bitcoin all the way, sometimes a little bit of LTC/XMR/ETH.

Crisis over, everything up again. Just patience;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 07:55:11 AM

The market is standing still and investors are on a wait and see now, people are waiting for this pandemic to end and they are following if there is a new vaccine or any vaccine will be released in the next few months, judging from all the news coming out at least 4 countries are on clinical test on a proven vaccine, so there is hope that this pandemic will be controlled.
I don't think we need to wait for the vaccine to be developed because if we really wanted to gain then better buy now because we are at least in 4 digits value before the Boom of market comes.
Will you start buying after the release of the vaccine or are you go going to wait or are you now buying because you know the market will eventually get better.
i am buying still now (of course with little amount because i am also affected of the pandemic)but i never forgot the chance in Buying Low selling High.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 08:19:36 AM

The market goes ON and OFF. If we look at the market by now, it really feels encouraging to buy more but the hard thing is that we are in limited resources due to out from the job because of lockdown. I have the money but something to consider first about saving it as we are still in the crisis.
Well, that could be a possible first option once this crisis is over.

The market has actually been giving me buy signals for over a year now,,, so I am really quite happy to continue adding whenever I can, but my lessons is never to go for new alts again. It is just bitcoin all the way, sometimes a little bit of LTC/XMR/ETH.

Crisis over, everything up again. Just patience;)

That's a nice track of yours mate and as long as there's no good signs for other alts to become trusted, we don't need to pay attention on them. As you've said on bitcoin, I believed it would take much longer time to reproduce a strong foundation but the assurance is there. Old alts like xrp and other promising like eth and bnb still has a bigger capabilities to compete, so don't give up on them.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:16:35 AM

There is no reason for us to wait until the vaccine or the cure to invented because it's time for us to buy again.
Maybe many people are waiting for sure to this happen becaude they think that because of the coronavirus crypto market are falling.
But as of now it is a big msytery if it's connected because many people are affected and have don't work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 10:54:13 AM

This time is worth buying again, if funds permitted I would have this chance to have some coins in my folio. This pandemic happening would give us hope and once vaccine will be release our life will be back to normal. Glad to see that market condition is still in control and to accumulate more btc is a nice decision since there is a possibility that price will rise again.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:02:11 AM

This time is worth buying again, if funds permitted I would have this chance to have some coins in my folio. This pandemic happening would give us hope and once vaccine will be release our life will be back to normal. Glad to see that market condition is still in control and to accumulate more btc is a nice decision since there is a possibility that price will rise again.
The market condition now gives opportunity and the way the market is moving, it's telling us that we are investing in a strong market.
Let's look at bitcoin, it was dump so hard, people panic but whales are smart to buy at dip again, so they are already in profit now, you see, just trust bitcoin and just always the very obvious working strategy which is to always buy at dip and sell when you are already in profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 11:50:03 AM

Now fear is taking over the whole world and everyone is worried because the epidemic situation is becoming more and more unpredictable. Europe is the most affected area and this is also the global economic center so it will certainly affect a lot of people. I just want this epidemic to end soon so that things can return to normal and if there's a vaccine the crypto market will recover very quickly.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 04:32:53 PM

Take me for your example, I didn't stop buying in the last 2 years, or more! When ever I have some money
I invest them in crypto-currencies. It's not easy, my portfolio is going up and down as the prices do, but I do
not complain, I try to accumulate more. More then once I said crypto-currencies are the future, I strongly believe
in that, and there's no way I'm backing out for any reason!
   My paycheck is coming soon, with some part that left for me I will buy some crypto-currencies again!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 05:39:21 PM

am just short-time trading now. There are movements in the market, so it makes sense to take advantage of the situation. But I do not consider it appropriate to invest in the long term. Even if the vaccine is found, it will not stop the global crisis. So we have to be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: