Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When Will You Start Buying Again  (Read 2726 times)
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 03:43:53 AM

It's hard to predict what the prices will do. The prices have dropped simultanously yesterday. That was the moment to buy.
that's a small dump and we can't take it as a good moment to buy crypto again. It's better waiting for the big dump to happen nd it always be the best time to buy in again. Crypto just down a few percents and that doesn't give a lot of impact.
if the next move is a dump, it will be a good moment. the question is whether the next moment will be a dump? if it's a pump, and the increase is higher than the price we've been waiting for, then we will lose the moment. however, you need to do an analysis of this matter.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 04:14:00 AM

Because the Covid-19 virus continues to spread and impact the price of digital currencies. I have decided to trade cryptocurrency. A few months ago we felt that the price of Bitcoin fell very deeply. I personally feel you will lose a lot of money. But my coins are resistant and it doesn't take a long time Bitcoin can re-pump.

Until then I proceeded to trade every day because I noticed that the price of digital currencies could even pump up in the middle of a pandemic happening. In addition, many people are returning to trading (especially investors). Crypto trading is a good solution for making money amid the spread of a COVID-19 virus that has an impact on the world economy.

yupi84crypto

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 05:11:33 AM

Of course I started to buy cryptocurrency from now on, because the current situation does not have a significant effect on the price of cryptocurrency.
The Pandemic COVID-19 did create an economic crisis and affected the investment world, especially stock and property investment. But does not affect
cryptocurrency investment, the proof is that until now the performance of most cryptocurrency is very good and tends to rise.
SillyGirl

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 09:00:56 AM

People will probable buy again when the pandamic stops. But when people start to buy again then the prices will go up again. Therefor it's now the right time to buy.
OlaniyiBabs

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 09:21:30 AM

as a strategic investors and traders, every time should be the time to invest but do it strategically
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 01:03:19 PM

For buying, we should always do proper analysis about the market condition because from many days the price of Bitcoin is stable at the current value. So, there might be chances to decrease the altcoin prices, so when there are slight changes in terms of price we should grab them. Buying them at the lowest prices will always have chances to grow again.

You are right, now maybe we will be confused with the bitcoin market that is not moving much. this makes it difficult for us to analyze the possibility of market movements that occur. want to sell there are considerations for an increase. want to buy afraid of sudden dumps.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 03:55:08 PM

Of course I started to buy cryptocurrency from now on, because the current situation does not have a significant effect on the price of cryptocurrency.
The Pandemic COVID-19 did create an economic crisis and affected the investment world, especially stock and property investment. But does not affect
cryptocurrency investment, the proof is that until now the performance of most cryptocurrency is very good and tends to rise.
That's true the price does not have an impact on this crisis we're facing. In fact, if we have funds to invest we can start to buy again as long we know the risks we are investing in crypto. If waiting for a vaccine before buying we cannot take chances to invest in crypto so better we decide and analyze the market also.
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 01:01:56 AM

People will probable buy again when the pandamic stops. But when people start to buy again then the prices will go up again. Therefor it's now the right time to buy.
l think also so that it is the best time to collect some coins, absolutely BTC and then top altcoins. That is why top altcoins are more profitable than others in my mind. But as you above mentioned cause of corona there is still an impact on the price. But it is not so huge impact as expected, l would say BTC has survived from Covid-19. That is the question when will altcoins survive from this pandemic. It is a really good opportunity for us to buy altcoins at a low price and sell them at a high price in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████