Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:36:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion.  (Read 1758 times)
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:36:06 AM

Based on the admin answer this question,TWT will not listed on exchange but i think they can change their mind soon because TWT is backed by great one. We just need to wait what will happen soon.
You're right they changed their mind, TWT is currently traded on the Hoo Exchange
https://hoo.com/trade/twt-usdt

And soon it looks like it will be listed on MXC https://twitter.com/MXC_Exchange/status/1254765496496349187
Well, they are already listed at MXC.com. And I believe in the future they will be listed at Binance and other major exchanges. If someone were to participate in Trustwallet's airdrop then I believe they would receive a great gift

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chabbbi

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 07:30:10 AM

Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

I've heard, there so many issues on the trust wallet. You may use also Aladdin Wallet for better and safer transactions.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 10:21:53 AM

As far as I know now, the trustwallet was listed on the HOO exchange, so I said it will be listed on bitforex and binance dex, and maybe it will also be launched on binance. because this project is supported by binance, maybe they are sending the project in exchange.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:32:18 AM

Well, they are already listed at MXC.com. And I believe in the future they will be listed at Binance and other major exchanges. If someone were to participate in Trustwallet's airdrop then I believe they would receive a great gift
Not only MXC on the same day TWT is registered with Bilaxy, and Hotbit too

Btw Airdrop is still running, you can send a pm to me if you need the link

I've heard, there so many issues on the trust wallet. You may use also Aladdin Wallet for better and safer transactions.
Lol, you are promoting another platform in disguise

So far I have used trustwallet and have never had the slightest problem, and I am very comfortable with all of its features
sky110

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 11:34:13 AM

is it possible are there any wallets token now
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:22:11 PM

As far as I know now, the trustwallet was listed on the HOO exchange, so I said it will be listed on bitforex and binance dex, and maybe it will also be launched on binance. because this project is supported by binance, maybe they are sending the project in exchange.
What is the reason you can think TWT will be listed on Bitforex and Binance DEX? because currently TWT is registered on several unofficial exchanges

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
minhtra

Activity: 79
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:32:29 PM

look like trading start on some small exchanges now
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:48:29 PM

Yeah, some exchanges overtaking Binance listing on TrustWallet  Cheesy I am pretty sure it will be listed on binance DEX, so I will wait for official listing. Some exchanges claimed it is official listing like hotbit, But I don't trust hotbit, On recent binance IEO they list and trade the CTSI token without the actual token so be careful with that exchange it seems very suspicious to me so it's better to wait for binance official listing.
ADLANE33

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:50:29 PM

Until it is listed on 10+ main exchanges - I won't take it seriously. And I assume most of users and crypto investors would agree with my statement (since trust wallet token is not that popular/successful)
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:40:49 PM

so far I have not understood in detail the Trust Wallet Token (TWT). if indeed TWT is really good maybe I'll try it later. I hope TWT is good and I will study it in more detail.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:50:20 PM

so far I have not understood in detail the Trust Wallet Token (TWT). if indeed TWT is really good maybe I'll try it later. I hope TWT is good and I will study it in more detail.
if you see the enthusiasm of the people then twt is quite successful. but in its use I have to search further, because what I know of this coin is only limited to the airdrop at first and I am still looking for information too because they are fast enough to be listed on exchanges that have good enough volume so far
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:11:24 PM

if you see the enthusiasm of the people then twt is quite successful. but in its use I have to search further, because what I know of this coin is only limited to the airdrop at first and I am still looking for information too because they are fast enough to be listed on exchanges that have good enough volume so far
Now it’s hard to say that this token is successful. its price holds well, but will the token really be used by people and will it be successful, we will know only after a few years

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:24:51 PM

Based on the admin answer this question,TWT will not listed on exchange but i think they can change their mind soon because TWT is backed by great one. We just need to wait what will happen soon.
You're right they changed their mind, TWT is currently traded on the Hoo Exchange
https://hoo.com/trade/twt-usdt

And soon it looks like it will be listed on MXC https://twitter.com/MXC_Exchange/status/1254765496496349187

trust wallet token is going to be the community coin of the future and it will happen fast. 90 billion supply and its already receiving interest from exchanges to have it listed for free. It will be a good reward for worshippers that got some in the future

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 04:42:52 PM

As trust wallet is acquired by Binance and it's on the binance blockchain. None need to worry about the price of twt. I am not a regular wallet user of TWT. But, if teams add some interesting features like fee will be deducted from TWT for any transection in Wallet apps in future. Than it will be sky rocket and everyone will be benefited in the longrun.

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:48:27 PM

As trust wallet is acquired by Binance and it's on the binance blockchain. None need to worry about the price of twt. I am not a regular wallet user of TWT. But, if teams add some interesting features like fee will be deducted from TWT for any transection in Wallet apps in future. Than it will be sky rocket and everyone will be benefited in the longrun.
if the feature can already be realized in their real wallet then people's questions will be answered, but so far they haven't developed it. maybe they focus to list in the exchange first, and I hope their features can be realized properly because it will be more interesting for users to have twt
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 04:51:49 PM

Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

Binance being the big name in the entire cryptocurrency market now, i believe any product launch by them will sell well and i can't deny the fact that they offers the best of whatever products they gets into. I saw alot of people talking about TWT token and how the token has been having an impressive price surge since its got listed and i just have to credit it to the name binance. I believe with the functionalities of trust wallet, the token will definitely go places

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:46:47 AM

Differences in view are a natural thing, I also have never tried investing in TWT so I have to study it in more detail again, if it is profitable then I will invest in TWT to get a profit.
ahmedtanjid (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 3

Living my life.

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 10:51:11 AM

Differences in view are a natural thing, I also have never tried investing in TWT so I have to study it in more detail again, if it is profitable then I will invest in TWT to get a profit.
It will be helpful for others if you share what you find in your investigation.

████████████ This is my Life████████████
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:52:46 AM

It was listed at MXC.com and I believe this is not a small exchange. For me this is a big exchange in the market and it deserves to be in the top 10. TWT will definitely grow strongly and I hope it will be listed at Binance as soon as possible.

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:22:53 AM

Trust wallet has Binance back up and behind them so I can understand why Trust wallet becomes popular but what is Trust wallet token? What's it being used for? Wasn't Binance already has Binance token? I just don't understand why they need another token when Binance token nice and well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: