Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:26:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion.  (Read 1758 times)
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 08:52:02 PM

Trust wallet moon at a certain point I and even till date many are saying good about it coupled with the fact many are saying it may list on binance pretty soon. And once they lists on binance it will be huge. Moreso with the burn of the tokens also created room for moon so once it lists on binance with the curtailed quantity it may be great.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:18:07 PM

Since I started using a trust wallet app in my mobile phone, I really enjoyed it at any given point in time, which very easy, accessible to use, with a different Coin together in one Apps. Trust wallet is good and is already build in Blockchain.
sky110

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 04:59:02 AM

Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?

UPDATE

Trustwallet TWT token is currently listed on 5 exchanges with 9 market pairs. The following exchanges list the TWT token,
1. MXC
2. Biki
3. Hotbit
4. Bilaxy
5. Hoo.com

See more details here: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/trust-wallet-token#markets

Keep in mind this listing are unofficial. There is no such listing announcement found or given from developers.
will it be more pairs from now
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 08:04:44 AM

Trust wallet is backed by a strong team.
Agreed. They've got a huge community right now and growing incredibly.
About the token, you can find the usecases of TWT here : https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-token-twt/4187
It surprises me to hear about binance buys coinmarketcap too. I didn't follow updates since a long time. Seems like the community of binance is getting bigger day by day.
About the token, how do you think it's useful according to the usecases mentioned in your link? Binance has already it's own token called bnb, as we all know, so what would be the need to create a new one for the purchased wallet? Now i won't be surprised if binance starts working on another token for cmc.  Cheesy
Binance just keep buying more businesses and adding it to their group, I also heard they are the owners of coin base exchange, Grin they literally buy any popular business/company that will explode, they just keep expanding their coast that's why they are the best crypto exchange right now, and as for the TWT token I don't think there's any real use case tied to it, I wonder if TWT gives a better swap ratio in their trust wallet app or something else like TWT holders will getting airdropped a particular token from time to time, cause I can't think of anything good use case for it apart from these two.

sky110

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2021, 12:18:24 PM

fine just wait when they add more altcoins
oprahwindfury

Activity: 590
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 12:52:01 PM

TWT is currently increasingly more talk in a few wire channels that I know since they have gotten the token effectively from the reference results, however there are additionally the individuals who are searching for TWT tokens with huge buys, possibly TWT will be recorded in Binance sooner rather than later? such countless individuals are searching for these tokens. In the event that a token has a genuine association with Binance, doubtlessly numerous individuals chase from the airdrop or others since Binance consistently gives the correct guarantee to its local area.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2021, 03:39:19 PM

Trustwallet token is already listed in binance so its price was very pumped when it was listed and there were also too many people who bought twt because it has great potential so those who joined twt's airdrops were very lucky and you can imagine its price then is at $ 0.01 and now at $ 0.5 so just hold it because the price could go up.
the potential increase in TWT prices is still very high. believe me, trust wallets can form partnerships with many projects. it can grow its popularity. I'm sure my big adoption could happen to TWT.
to see it at $ 1 a year is very likely to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀