Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin is more likely to be 100X  (Read 2621 times)
Eridan_world
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 12:22:51 PM

If you forget about 100x, then I can get 10x on some coin?

▀▄       ▀▄      E R I D A N     |     D W A R V E N   M E T A V E R S E      ▄▀       ▄▀
▀█▄                    ▀███▄ ▀█▄   JOIN NOW   ▄█▀ ▄███▀                    ▄█▀
▀███▄ ▀▄   CARD GAME  |    NFT    |     GAMEFI      ▄▀ ▄███▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 02:58:22 PM

100x for a coin that is in the top 100 I think it will be very difficult to achieve,
because we are trying to avoid that and it can't be done,
yes it does look a fact, but of course there is an affected and of course this holiday can relieve the tiredness in your head,
hopefully you won't fight anymore.

New listed coins are the easiest and have the opportunity to become the next 100x, of course it doesn't happen instantly, but it takes at least 3 months to reach 100x, and I'm sure that many new listed coins will become the next 100x.
Aliem Nur

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 g

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:30:55 PM

there are a lot of potential altcoins and one of my favorites is CEL, because they are in the FUD phase,
but the rebound of CEL is really very extraordinary, in just 2 weeks it has gone up 600%,
and at the moment the price of CEL is going down, my advice is to accumulate , since CEL is at its strong support,
buy before it goes to $3! dont miss it.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 09:50:05 AM

There are many coins that have the potential to become the next 100x, but if we want to get 100x profit of course we have to be able to choose large projects that have skyrocketing potential, they are usually projects that have strong financial support so they are easy to pump.

Mario Yamasaki

Activity: 737
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 10:28:05 AM

Today I invest about $ 200 to buy a togens meme, DOGE INU, coins that are registered today at COINMARKETCAP at a very cheap price, I'm sure Doge Inu has the potential to become the next 100x, so I'm sure with $ 200 investing today will be $ 20 k in 6 months or less.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 01:45:31 PM

Today I invest about $ 200 to buy a togens meme, DOGE INU, coins that are registered today at COINMARKETCAP at a very cheap price, I'm sure Doge Inu has the potential to become the next 100x, so I'm sure with $ 200 investing today will be $ 20 k in 6 months or less.
You remind me of those people who invest in a coin just because it is listed in binance lol. You guys better change that mentality. That's no good. Another thing is don't base on a price when investing. So what if it's cheap, do you think it's a bargain? Quality would still matter here not quantity. Even if bitcoin is expensive, you are still more sure that it will remain for a long time and a small profit that you will be getting is better than zero profits at all.

If you are still there @OP, it is normal for the coins to drop their value due to a bear. You didn't lose technically so don't worry. Don't do things which can make you lose literally like selling at a loss.

muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 04:29:15 PM

There are many coins that have the potential to become the next 100x, but if we want to get 100x profit of course we have to be able to choose large projects that have skyrocketing potential, they are usually projects that have strong financial support so they are easy to pump.

That's just an analysis that you can give because previously many projects were successful with it. There are many projects that are not so sure that it will be a big thing in the future.

IraBowins

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 10:59:19 AM

Crypto has grown from simple coins to metaverses like DREEM, where entire worlds are already being created, just for fun, communication, or even work. Am I the only one who finds this so amazing?
power.threads

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 11:45:00 PM

I want to buy some coins, the current alternatives are ogn, ankr, celr,one,and dnt. all on Binance Exchange
Which coin's whale is stronger than other? More speculative value?
I suffered a heavy loss in the bear market, I want 100X

well I think I can share with you an incredible project called Point Network
they launch main net today
this one is really underrated!
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 10:55:04 AM

I want to buy some coins, the current alternatives are ogn, ankr, celr,one,and dnt. all on Binance Exchange

a shill account that only posts about this project all over the forum constantly ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3415621;sa=showPosts

am not sure if this is really trustworthy according to how they managed their advertising , they did not even create a formal bounty just to lure investors instead shiller like this is what they uses.

Crypto has grown from simple coins to metaverses like DREEM, where entire worlds are already being created, just for fun, communication, or even work. Am I the only one who finds this so amazing?
i Have heard this also in the past, but im not sure if this worth investing so i'll look deeper.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 11:10:39 AM

yeah you are the only one who are amazed with this shitcoin as you kept on pumping this coin without even proving us how this will turn into x100 in sooner time.

Underrated but do you really believe that this will reached that OP's question to reach 100 times coin? if does then best to put some links here proving of your claim.

mandal0rec

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 08:40:33 PM

I think we should focus on perspective web3 projects like Point Network
ooooooh.CJ

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 11:49:02 AM

I think we should focus on perspective web3 projects like Point Network

this one is really good, thx for sharing
point is now listed on MEXC global. they're doing a great job decentralizing eVerything
good call!
ooooooh.CJ

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 08:14:48 PM

POINT Point Network
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 04:13:11 AM

POINT Point Network
you account is completely created just for POINT shill? looking at your whole post history stands for it

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3415628;sa=showPosts

but there is no harm in trying to Buy this coin because the amount is cheaper and it can be held for a short term.

According to my experience is that not say to anyone who clearly say that this coin is 100X but i simple say that if you won't to invest so keep patient and look to market condition and the Second thing is that if you choose a strong project and there performance are good so the coin definitely go to the moon.
never ask for that high multiplier because this is not gambling lol , this is trading and you need to buy and expect small earning but surely .

Carlosv3

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 05:28:06 PM

My God, DREEM community is growing just at an incredible rate. Like, I entered one of the worlds recently, and there were only a couple of people there. Now it's packed to the gills. And it hasn't been so long since the beta started.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 01:44:11 PM

This is stupid shilling, shillings like this can only be junk, scam projects. Real potential projects they never do like this. I'm an investor who likes to invest in new projects but I always avoid marketing projects like this, with that marketing showing they don't have a unique mindset or idea. This marketing method is so outdated and barely effective. It can even be said that they don't have enough money to hire a decent marketing channel, they can never afford to pump their project.
Real potential projects can also be btc and other top coins. The owner of those coins didn't pay someone to shill their coin but we already did it for them for free Cheesy. Sometimes it's not the fault of the project owner on why you saw that their coins are being shilled somewhere but it can also be done by those who invest on those coins and they want to help the project grow on their own ways.

Shilling coins are very popular even today so I don't think it's an outdated way to market a coin. I know a project before who have done several types of marketing and they are not contented with that but they also hire someone to shill their project in different sites.

nurilham

Activity: 1442
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 11:04:15 PM

Don't you realize that meme coins hype is over? And the total supply of Doge Inu seems scary. Although its supply will be burned 50%, the number of its supply is still over many (500 trillion).  Undecided

Considering the number of its supply, it is a bad idea to expect this coin to be 100x. Even worse, expecting your $200 to be $20k in 6 months only, is simply impossible. I hope you know that investing in meme coins has a high risk, so you won't do this again in the future. If I were you, I prefer to buy BNB, SOL, or MATIC. These coins are safe enough to hold for the long term, and they may increase 100x in the next 5 years.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 10:47:09 AM

Some coins that we deserve to buy because the great potential to become the next 100x is: Viberate, Casper, Apecoin and Coti. Because it is still a new coin, the easiest thing and safer is to buy a small amount for example a maximum of $ 50 per coin.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 08:27:48 PM

It is very difficult to name an altcoin that will indeed be 100x in the bullish season,
because there are indeed a lot of GEM Altcoins,
but I have 1 name on Binance which is currently still very cheap according to its price, that altcoin is PYR,
for me 100x might be possible reached for PYR in the following next bullish season.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: