Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:57:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 [ANN] Bitcoin Flex [BFX] [POW] Real World Partnerships 🔥🔥  (Read 2300 times)
bitcoinflex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2020, 08:17:10 PM

Why you not announce in advance that discord and telegram will be deleted?

We did inform the users we had the intention of closing our discord channel. We mentioned that several times, and even the last day. Please remember that the success of this project is not tied to Discord or any other social network. Do your research, go on our website and look at our partners websites too, in order to have an idea of what we do. The time we spent on Discord in order to defend the project form angry competitors, scammers, spammers and unprofessional people, can be spent much better. We did have a few loyal members of the community, and we want to say thank you to them, but you will see that not only we don't need a discord channel, but it actually puts the project in a danger, exposed to the methodical sabotage perpetrated by unfriendly members.
TheUnderTakR

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 12:09:03 PM

Telegram channel was deleted too and the webpage is very slow.

We noticed the issue with the website and we are fixing it right now. Yes Telegram has been deleted too. All announcements and info will be available directly on the website. We understand the frustration of those who liked the Discord and Telegram channels but our strategy is to concentrate on the implementation of the investment platform and to build more partnerships with reliable companies. Bitcoin Flex is free to mine, trade and promote. Every coin was earned with effort, no pre-sales, no pre-mining.
If users would like to run a community on a social network, they are free to start one, but there will be not an official one and we do not endorse any of those.
We are going to add a support-ticket service on the website that will be available for users with technical inquires/issues. There are many other things we are going to add to the website, so if you are interested in our project, please rest assured everything will be the same and even better. BCX and it's current protocol will remain the official coin used as a payment method and for investments on the partner's platforms. You can mine/trade with confidence that there will be no hard forks or interruptions of our services. At block 259200 the proof of work phase will end and the block reward will be reduced from BCX 50 to BCX 5, so it is important that those who want to be able to invest in the partner's programs keep mining/trading as much as possible in order to acquire a decent amount of coins, which will definitely become scarce.

How do you want to make and maintain contact with (potential) investors? I hope your services via your website will make that possible. Still two questions remain:
1. What will happen to the Discord tip-bot balances?
2. Does the masternodes support IPv6? I asked this and then Discord was down. I will only invest if I know for sure that I'm able to set up a BCX masternode with an IPv6 address.
bitcoinflex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2020, 02:44:37 PM

How do you want to make and maintain contact with (potential) investors? I hope your services via your website will make that possible. Still two questions remain:
2. Does the masternodes support IPv6? I asked this and then Discord was down. I will only invest if I know for sure that I'm able to set up a BCX masternode with an IPv6 address.

The website will serve the purpose of keeping investors updated about all activities, and a support ticket service is being implemented.
Since Discord was deleted, all the channels and bots depending on it, will obviously be not available anymore.
I know there is a software capable to allow you to setup multiple masternodes on one server and it's IPv6 compatible, but I have not tested it. If you do some google research,
you will find it easily.
TheUnderTakR

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:21:09 PM

The website will serve the purpose of keeping investors updated about all activities, and a support ticket service is being implemented.
Since Discord was deleted, all the channels and bots depending on it, will obviously be not available anymore.
I know there is a software capable to allow you to setup multiple masternodes on one server and it's IPv6 compatible, but I have not tested it. If you do some google research,
you will find it easily.

I know exactly how to setup (multiple) MN with IPv6 on VPS. My question is if YOUR core wallet supports IPv6 for masternodes. It would'nt be first time for me buying coins, configuring a hot node and then I got the message "make sure to use IPv4 only".
pekacoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 12:48:36 AM

Any news on the project?  bitcoinflex.org/news/ Huh
bitcoinflex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2020, 01:57:59 AM

Any news on the project?  bitcoinflex.org/news/ Huh

We are updating the website and the news section with something more efficient. Introducing new services like a dedicated exchange and partners/investment projects section.
Chef22

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 05:46:29 AM

Are you guys still going to do anything with this coin? Still have all my coins and haven't seen any updates in over a month
pekacoin

View Profile
July 06, 2020, 05:11:06 PM

Any news on the project?
bitcoinflex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 07:14:10 PM

Are you guys still going to do anything with this coin? Still have all my coins and haven't seen any updates in over a month

We are working on it. Bitcoin Flex is not dead at all, announcements will come soon. There will be a new Discord channel too.
Gremlinza

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 10:05:41 PM

I prefer coins that got Discord. Coins that is not on discord is hard to get support and gives me the impression developers are hiding from there investors. There you can also have a better idea what people think of a coin. In fact this is the first coin I am mining that don`t have Discord. When I started mining I saw the Discord but didn't check to see if it is active.

Can anyone give me addnode for wallet since it is not syncing on my side

Thank you
bitcoinflex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 12:21:59 AM

I prefer coins that got Discord. Coins that is not on discord is hard to get support and gives me the impression developers are hiding from there investors. There you can also have a better idea what people think of a coin. In fact this is the first coin I am mining that don`t have Discord. When I started mining I saw the Discord but didn't check to see if it is active.

Thank you

Discord and Telegram will be reinstated soon (brand new channels). We are about to add a few partners projects and the dedicated exchange.

addnode:
node1.bitcoinflex.org
node2.bitcoinflex.org
Gremlinza

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 12:01:19 PM

Thank you

Discord and Telegram will be reinstated soon (brand new channels). We are about to add a few partners projects and the dedicated exchange.

addnode:
node1.bitcoinflex.org
node2.bitcoinflex.org

That`s the same IP the wallet is trying to connect to but no luck
Is there any other manual IP i can use and port number please

Thank you
bitcoinflex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 04:49:32 PM

Thank you

addnode:
node1.bitcoinflex.org
node2.bitcoinflex.org

That`s the same IP the wallet is trying to connect to but no luck
Is there any other manual IP i can use and port number please

Thank you

The node 96.30.193.84:17668 should work, I just checked. Let me know if you still have issues.
Gremlinza

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 05:15:43 PM

No no luck been trying all day

I have tried on 3x different systems Win and Linux wallet. I even tried using my mobile data thinking maybe ISP is blocking me but also no luck.
Don`t know if they block that IP in South Africa but I doubt that. Only thing i can still try is using my VPN to London maybe that will work.

It just flashes for second in Peers list with Ping N/A

Is that the only node I can connect to ?
bitcoinflex (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 05:27:18 PM

No no luck been trying all day

I have tried on 3x different systems Win and Linux wallet. I even tried using my mobile data thinking maybe ISP is blocking me but also no luck.
Don`t know if they block that IP in South Africa but I doubt that. Only thing i can still try is using my VPN to London maybe that will work.

It just flashes for second in Peers list with Ping N/A

Is that the only node I can connect to ?

Try to clean up the banlist.dat file in your wallet folder.
Gremlinza

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:04:57 PM

I tryed VPN also same problem
Banlist is clear
I get this error in my logs

2020-07-16 18:01:02 socket recv error An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.  (10054)

Seems the node is kicking me  Sad
Gremlinza

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 06:11:02 PM

Working now

Thank 4 the Help
pekacoin

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 09:15:37 AM

139.99.68.221:17668
45.32.44.32:17668
159.203.92.18:17668
96.30.193.84:17668
95.217.50.220:17668
144.202.22.210:17668
203.195.162.78:17668
106.53.211.199:17668
45.40.250.193:17668
152.136.112.254:17668
106.53.126.48:17668
[2001:0:2851:b9f0:20e3:651:3556:8949]:17668
152.136.127.131:17668
112.126.57.29:17668
122.158.88.129:17668
39.99.167.115:17668
Ngenah Euy

Activity: 207
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 03:40:49 AM

what're the progress till now? when is discord and telegram channels?
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:04:43 PM

after 1-2 month i think; you should understand - it s lot of work create telegram and discord channel  Smiley

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: