Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: personalised stop-motion videos to promote your product/service/announcement  (Read 199 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mocacinno (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4922

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 01:01:16 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4), hugeblack (2), SFR10 (1)

My daughter is in lockdown, as is the rest of our country. Her teacher sends over some homework from time to time, and she gets some extra assignments from my wife and myself.
However, she has significantly more free time now than she had before, so she got bored.

As a hobby, she started doing stop-motion animations... She's not really experienced (yet) so it's not that professional (also, she's 11 years old)... However, I do think they look funny.

So, in order to learn a bit about the crypto ecosystem (and earn some crypto pocket money), i created an account for her (MenMs => she loves M&M candies Smiley ) and she's taking non-offensive requests for stop-motion animations. She is a minor, so this thread is self-moderated, and all offensive replies will be deleted. I'm an advocate for free speach, but keep over the top vulgarity out of this thread please.

A sample:
https://www.mocacinno.com/videos/final_5e9701afb206350015357b1d_27372.mp4

If you want a stick figure doing an unboxing video of your product, a lego figurine spelling out your product's name, a playmobil doll dancing to your company's themesong, an original wedding invitation stop-motion video, a physical "bit"coin rolling over your screen as a screensaver... Post in this thread with the description and  reasonable compensation of her time. I'll let her pick which projects she accepts (so there is no guarantee she'll take a project, only when she's interested and has spare time).

Last but not least, she has her own account, I take financial responsability. If you send her funds, and she does not complete her project, i'll reimburse you in full. Since she's my daughter, I will not act as an escrow since i'm not unprejudiced. However, a trusted thirth party escrow is accepted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MenMs

Activity: 1
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 01:03:50 PM
Merited by hugeblack (2), TheBeardedBaby (1)

Hello Cheesy
Raytheon

Activity: 186
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 02:31:33 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 11:47:37 PM by Raytheon
Merited by LoyceV (4)

You are so lucky to have a lovely, talented daughter. I was a youtuber doing stop motion videos from super hero models a few years ago. This work requires a huge amount of patience, diligence and creativity. Such a brilliant sense of creativity that she has through the video.

Some words of advice: you should give her a lighter and nicer background. Image quality should be improved. Photos can be taken from a decent smartphone but a stabilizer (tripod) is highly recommended. The more photos are taken, the smoothier the video is. You should also guide her to Final Cut or Premiere for professional use and avoid watermark (Kapwing) from free use softwares/services. Finally, uploading this kind of videos to youtube is a good idea to earn money and video editor/ content creator can be a good path for her when she's grown up. Good luck with your father-daughter duet business.
mocacinno (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 07:59:04 AM

You are so lucky to have a lovely, talented daughter. I was a youtuber doing stop motion videos from super hero models a few years ago. This work requires a huge amount of patience, diligence and creativity. Such a brilliant sense of creativity that she has through the video.

Some words of advice: you should give her a lighter and nicer background. Image quality should be improved. Photos can be taken from a decent smartphone but a stabilizer (tripod) is highly recommended. The more photos are taken, the smoothier the video is. You should also guide her to Final Cut or Premiere for professional use and avoid watermark (Kapwing) from free use softwares/services. Finally, uploading this kind of videos to youtube is a good idea to earn money and video editor/ content creator can be a good path for her when she's grown up. Good luck with your father-daughter duet business.

Thanks for the pointers, especially the background and the amount of pictures she needs to take... I'll pass it on to her, or she can read your post when she checks this thread Smiley
She does have a tripod, but i think she sometimes bumps into it when making pictures. As for the watermark: the original video didn't have one, but we decided to use a free tool to watermark the endresult so she has copyright in case somebody decides to steal her work (so the final video ended up with her watermark AND the watermark of the tool we used to watermark the video). If any videos are commissioned on this forum, they won't have any watermarks on them Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitrocker2020

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 05:31:11 AM

Wow.. That's really nice. Your daughter is really super talented. Will ask around and show the video to a few friends and see if they are interested. Also how much for a 20 seconds clip.??
mocacinno (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 11:14:37 AM

Wow.. That's really nice. Your daughter is really super talented. Will ask around and show the video to a few friends and see if they are interested. Also how much for a 20 seconds clip.??

Thanks for the word of mouth advertising, it's certainly appreciated Smiley

As for the price: my daughter is just a kid, the quality isn't professional, so i don't think her price will be that high. It'll probably depend on the amount of materials she needs and the difficulty of the project.

It's basically pocket money for her, and a way to get her interested in crypto... Basically, if you have a project, post the description here and make an offer as to what you'd be willing to pay her. It's up to her if she accepts the offer, but the odds are pretty big she'll accept if you don't offer an absolute low amount.

To give you an idear, the demo video isn't her best work (she made much higher quality videos, but they showed identifiable features, so i didn't want to upload them) , it was watermarked afterwards (hence the 2 watermarks). This video is 13 seconds and it took her about ~20 minutes to make. I guess for the demo video, somewhere around ~$5  would probably have made make her happy, so for a 20 second video i guess somewhere between $10 and $25 (depending on the requirements) + cost of the materials?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████