Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where could i learn about trading?  (Read 2180 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 08:05:28 PM

learn trading is very easy for us to meet, on youtube, telegram or maybe in tradingview you can learn it without having to pay,
I like tradingview, there we can learn from someone who makes analysis
Youtube is one of the best source of learning in trading however there are some conflicts that is happening to youtube's term of service with many cryptocurrency related channels. Many content videos are down for a moment and they are waiting for the youtube to review, so you might wonder why you can't see famous crypto channels in youtube right now. But you can read a lot of stuff in the internet, it's just sad that visuals are more effective in acquiring knowledge.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 08:15:50 PM

learn trading is very easy for us to meet, on youtube, telegram or maybe in tradingview you can learn it without having to pay,
Youtube is one of the best source of learning in trading however there are some conflicts that is happening to youtube's term of service with many cryptocurrency related channels. Many content videos are down for a moment and they are waiting for the youtube to review, so you might wonder why you can't see famous crypto channels in youtube right now. But you can read a lot of stuff in the internet, it's just sad that visuals are more effective in acquiring knowledge.

Most of them don't really provide the actual trading video like the live one where they buy and then sell at an hourly chart with leverage in bitmex.  But I would only assume the person who wants to learn has a tradingview account already so that he can follow what they trading guru is doing.

Often time these so-called gurus will just tell us to buy when the indicator does this and that and sell when it does like this or that. You should be figuring by then that its those indicators that are important to learn before trading.

milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:28:43 AM

Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you.

If you really want to learn to trade, there are a lot of ways for us to achieve it.  We have Google, where you can ask anything about you, wanna know via typing it to search. We also have youtube as well where there is a tutorial about how to start or apply to trade too. Then, we also have several forums discussing trading aside from this forum of bitcointalk, there are altcointalks, bitcoingarden, and many more.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 05:14:21 AM

Learning is different and trading is completely different, you need to have live experience otherwise, it is impossible to make profits. Of course, videos and explanation will guide is but without live trading it is impossible to understand the market situation. The trading technique is don't completely rely on others predictions.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:00:06 PM

Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you.

If you really want to learn to trade, there are a lot of ways for us to achieve it.  We have Google, where you can ask anything about you, wanna know via typing it to search. We also have youtube as well where there is a tutorial about how to start or apply to trade too. Then, we also have several forums discussing trading aside from this forum of bitcointalk, there are altcointalks, bitcoingarden, and many more.

I agree I feel the simplest place to find out to trade is to find out by watching videos on YouTube Video is the best way for newcomers from other sites to simply understand everything about my trade by watching videos. YouTube videos are simpler when it involves searching I can analyze by watching the video of every step.

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 08:05:52 AM

There are so many ways on how to learn about trading. You can watch utube or video tutorials on internet. Be observant and try to understand it so well.You may also join forum discussing trading, or try to get information to other person whos more experienced in trading. Then after that try to apply it on your own trade or use what you've learned on it and start with a small amount and trade. Eventually, you'll become a good trader if you experience it on your own.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 08:16:20 AM

There are so many ways on how to learn about trading. You can watch utube or video tutorials on internet. Be observant and try to understand it so well.You may also join forum discussing trading, or try to get information to other person whos more experienced in trading. Then after that try to apply it on your own trade or use what you've learned on it and start with a small amount and trade. Eventually, you'll become a good trader if you experience it on your own.
Thats right, we can learn trading by watching videos or by reading books about trading. Google is our friend it can help us to improve our knowledge for free and be a pro trader someday. Just dont rush things because it has perfect time to try the actual trade and that is when you're aware of what to keep in mind in order to minimize losses.

RiannaPal28

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:39:14 AM

Lots of resources especially on youtube. Watching live trading video somehow helps too. Personally, I have took some premium courses. Benefits of having paid courses is that you save much more time since you learn all the important details faster in an organized module.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:27:41 AM

Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!
There are 2 sources to learn about good trading: Forex Factory and the trading book of Dr. Elder. Forexfactory can help you recognize trading signals better with indicators and some market trend tips. and books by Dr. Elder will show us how to manage capital very well and especially the right trading psychology. You know, trading psychology is very important for traders. so it's a book you need to read to be a good trader.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:31:37 AM

Why don't you try to search in google about how to learn trading cryptos, there were many sources like the articles, forums, videos like in the youtube. If you start to trading just try with a little amount of money just to train.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:45:12 AM

Why don't you try to search in google about how to learn trading cryptos, there were many sources like the articles, forums, videos like in the youtube. If you start to trading just try with a little amount of money just to train.
basically trading is only buying at low prices and selling at high prices. Well, that is the basic theory. however, to see how people trade, there are many examples on YouTube. if you want to learn price analysis, I suggest trading directly. then you will get an idea for that.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 06:58:39 AM

I as well started learning from the help of google and then reading some articles, books and then youtube videos which helped to navigate my initial days. Also one thing is important that never start with big money during first couple of months because we all may gain some knowledge but that would not be enough and since it is volatile we may lose our money easily.

milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 09:26:25 AM

Hi. I am somehow new in the crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!

There are many ways for us to learn trading, I don't know if you are just pretending about being noob or what. Since that you are involved in the technology We had it now, don't tell me you don't know google search where you can type any question that it will give you an option answered to redirect you from the one you wanna know.
agourbet

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 12:52:34 PM

I learned a huge amount of information on the following 3 websites:

1) babypips.com (in order to learn the basics of FOREX trading)
2) arbusers.com (in order to learn the probability mindset and how to win in probability games)
3) elliottwavetrader.net ( in order to learn about elliot wave and fibo strategies)
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 01:23:41 PM

Hi. I am somehow new in crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!

Use YouTube for partial learning because the basics of trading has been around that site for long now and also there are many updates from the sharer but of course don't use it in real trading unless you already understand the said strategy .

Also you can use those free trading practicing in Binance Platform or in other exchange that offers freebies as trials before we finally Hit the trading platform using real money because you can lose more if you don't make a deepest understanding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:03:10 PM

Hi. I am somehow new in the crypto world and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where could I upgrade my trading skills? Any good website with this kind of info? Thank you!

There are many ways for us to learn trading, I don't know if you are just pretending about being noob or what. Since that you are involved in the technology We had it now, don't tell me you don't know google search where you can type any question that it will give you an option answered to redirect you from the one you wanna know.
I think if he really is a beginner who doesn't know the world of trading then it is better to find a mentor who wants to teach him basic trading, after he knows a variety of basic trading methods then he must find his own knowledge on Google or YouTube.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 04:29:20 PM

^ How about eToro exchange platform which offers service such as copy-pasting from their expert traders?
Learning basic in trading will only take a couple of days, you won't learn if you always keep watching videos and reading TA from articles because even in your self you did not understand what they say. However, it is good if you do it in practice in actual trading, you will learn by your experienced and probably you will become an expert after for how many mistakes you will encounter. Nevertheless, I believed that mistakes will lead us to perfect action.
Darktongue

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 07:33:55 PM

Use YouTube for partial learning because the basics of trading has been around that site for long now and also there are many updates from the sharer but of course don't use it in real trading unless you already understand the said strategy .

Also you can use those free trading practicing in Binance Platform or in other exchange that offers freebies as trials before we finally Hit the trading platform using real money because you can lose more if you don't make a deepest understanding.
You will never understand the real taste of anything until you do it personally. I won't suggest YouTube to anyone. Trading process we can learn from demo trading account as Instaforex offers 5K USD. Buying and selling this isn't such complicated work, but Coin selection is complicated. I would suggest this person stay focused on good projects.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 02:48:22 AM

basically trading is only buying at low prices and selling at high prices. Well, that is the basic theory. however, to see how people trade, there are many examples on YouTube. if you want to learn price analysis, I suggest trading directly. then you will get an idea for that.
In general, you need to spend time research and watch some video tutorials on Youtube because this is the number one media for you to study. Also, you can search on google to listen but share from the previous ones because surely they will have much good advice for you. I have stayed in this market for a very long time, and I am constantly adding new knowledge to become better and better.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:09:53 AM

You will never understand the real taste of anything until you do it personally. I won't suggest YouTube to anyone. Trading process we can learn from demo trading account as Instaforex offers 5K USD. Buying and selling this isn't such complicated work, but Coin selection is complicated. I would suggest this person stay focused on good projects.
You're right that we need practical knowledge, but before practicing, you need to know the knowledge first right? Can you tell me how you understand the way the market works? How do you analyze the up and down trends through charts? How can you read the situation in which you jump in and jump out? New traders should take a look at Youtube videos to understand the fundamental knowledge before joining the market to practice. Don't be hustle or you will lose your capital for nothing!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: