Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:05:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EXCHANGING My 133$ in PayPal and my 55€ Skrill to ETH  (Read 115 times)
conopi999 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 05:03:54 PM

Hello. As the title says i want to trade my paypal or my skrill
balance to your ETH. I don't want bitcoin, just ETH.

(i send the paypal balance as gift payment, my paypal is from EU verified)
You can contact me on my telegram @conopixyy or send me an email to likkinslaxzin@gmail.com

I am always online and i respond really fast.
I want to exchange to a max 10% rate AND i also buy any amount of ETH that you have (min 3$)

Contact me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unouresha

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 02:48:14 PM

You are honestly better off looking for alternatives via localbtc or something related, it will be hard to find someone willing to trade you here and if you do proceed with caution.
conopi999 (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 04:18:16 PM

bumping this.
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 08:45:37 PM

You are honestly better off looking for alternatives via localbtc or something related, it will be hard to find someone willing to trade you here and if you do proceed with caution.
This note is true and may save your time instead of keep bumping the topic.
In addition, i want to know why you didn't mention that you are ready to use an escrow. You are not a reputable user and no one will be encouraged to make a deal with you without escrow. I don't know how the escrows deal with PayPal, but it should work if you find a reputed member and send first the money. I would suggest user shasan who is well known in exchange board of the forum.
Another last note about why you insist to buy eth? Why you don't just purchase btc then simply convert it to eth? A lot of methods are available to do this .
conopi999 (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 03:12:44 PM

This note is true and may save your time instead of keep bumping the topic.
In addition, i want to know why you didn't mention that you are ready to use an escrow. You are not a reputable user and no one will be encouraged to make a deal with you without escrow. I don't know how the escrows deal with PayPal, but it should work if you find a reputed member and send first the money. I would suggest user shasan who is well known in exchange board of the forum.
Another last note about why you insist to buy eth? Why you don't just purchase btc then simply convert it to eth? A lot of methods are available to do this .
i like eth more than bitcoin. i don't want to convert
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: