Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BINANCE + CARTESI | $50,000 CTSI Creepts Gaming Contest Tournament!  (Read 1407 times)
Cartesi (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 02:47:43 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2020, 05:15:39 PM by Cartesi

Binance & Cartesi Updates and Timeline

- Round 2 of the $50,000 Creepts Tournament has ended. Winners for Round 1 and Round 2 have been sent to Binance for distribution.
- Ticket sharing has begun until Winning tickets are announced! Check Claim your CTSI Tickets: https://launchpad.binance.com/en/lottery/b135073088dd4ce7ae8c40a52a99628d
- ON 04/22 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts.
- Binance CTSI Listing: Watch for announcements here and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cartesiproject

Join the Creepts Gaming Contest to Enter a $50,000 CTSI Token Giveaway!

To celebrate Cartesi’s Binance Launchpad Announcement, Binance and Cartesi are collaborating on a gaming contest with over $50,000 USD in CTSI tokens as rewards. Play Cartesi’s Creepts on any internet browser or mobile phone! Simply enter the official tournament and achieve the highest score you can — you’ll be competing for the top-score with all active participants!

Tournament Periods:

Round 1: 2020/04/16 6:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/04/18 6:00 AM (UTC)

Round 2: 2020/04/19 6:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/04/21 6:00 AM (UTC)

How to Participate:

Notes:

• Please use your default referral ID (numbers only) found on the referral homepage.
  • You can replay the game as many times as you wish in an attempt to achieve a higher score.
  • Learn more about Creepts including the instructions and rules here.[/size]

Rewards:

The first 1,000 users in each round who participate by playing Creepts, will receive $10 in CTSI tokens each regardless of the score achieved. This is a participation-based, first come, first serve reward.

In addition, at the end of the contest period, the top 500 players for each round will be ranked in a tournament fashion and will be awarded according to the highest-scores achieved:

Terms and Conditions:

• Rewards are set at a rate of 1 CTSI = 0.015 USD as per the Binance Launchpad sale price.
  • The total number of rewards distributed for each round is 1,500 equivalent to $25,000 of CTSI tokens at 1 CTSI = 0.015 USD.
  • Users are eligible to win both a first come first serve reward and a leaderboard rank reward.
  • Users are eligible to win a first come first serve reward in both rounds.
  • Users are eligible to win a leaderboard ranking reward in both rounds.
  • Rewards are allocated based on the final rankings of each round which will be announced.
  • Users need to have completed level 2 KYC verification on their Binance account and also be eligible to participate in the Cartesi token sale on Binance Launchpad in order to receive a reward.
  • CTSI rewards will be distributed together with the tokens from the Launchpad sale within 2 weeks of the end of the Binance Launchpad token sale. Users can log in and see their rewards via the Distribution History page in the Account Center.
  • Users from the following countries will not be able to participate in this activity: Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
  • Each user’s gameplay data will be submitted after each game. Data may be used to check for malicious actors or be used for marketing purposes.
  • The external Creept’s high-score page may not reflect the actual final results, winners or placements and should only be taken as a “score” reference for players. This page is managed by the Cartesi team.
  • Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules and/or terms at our sole discretion.
  • Binance reserves the right to disqualify participants should they display attributes of malpractice.

Report Issues

If you encounter any technical issues during the gameplay, please contact the technical support team at https://t.me/CartesiProject or https://discordapp.com/invite/Pt2NrnS.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 10:20:54 AM

I like the game it's enjoyable to play.
Desktop and mobile friendly my score is not that good lol.

May i know where i can we see stats of players and ranking so we can see the score of top 1 player.

My score for an hour or half hour playing.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 12:41:08 PM

I am a big fan of tower defense game and you have done a nice piece of work even for a contest.
So, users can play it again and again to improve their score and submit multiple scores?

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &         
           HIGH THROUGHPUT         
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT     
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 03:39:14 PM

what about the gift payment method whether it will be sent to the Binance account
Cartesi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 10:52:22 PM

I am a big fan of tower defense game and you have done a nice piece of work even for a contest.
So, users can play it again and again to improve their score and submit multiple scores?

Thank you!

Correct, submit as many scores as you want only your highest score will be counted.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 09:54:28 AM

what about the gift payment method whether it will be sent to the Binance account
As I understand yes this will send directly to your finance account. That's why they asked for your referral number after playing the game. You can play it multiple times and earn better score in playing.
Cartesi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 05:28:19 PM

To celebrate Cartesi’s upcoming token sale on Binance Launchpad we are giving away $2,000 of CTSI tokens!

If there any questions regarding the giveaway please ask us here: https://t.me/CartesiProject

Enter the giveaway:

https://gleam.io/competitions/5M8pz-cartesi-2000-ctsi-token-giveaway
CryptoCrawler_2017

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:54:01 AM

Anyone know when it ends or how do i know how i won?
I'm going to try my luck today & see where it goes.
Never been lucky before with these " try your luck " kind of games / competitions.
Wasimalik112

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:31:29 AM

Anyone know when it ends or how do i know how i won?
I'm going to try my luck today & see where it goes.
Never been lucky before with these " try your luck " kind of games / competitions.
There is a leader board as well as other instructions you may need. Check it here: https://creepts.cartesi.io/contest/binance/
yeuemanhovoiem

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 03:20:26 PM

Great, I won the top 500 and I will have $ 10 for this great event. Wishing the project great success.
Sbroll

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 06:23:22 PM

A good opportunity for playing a simple game to get easy $ 10

██  ██████  ████        LEASEHOLD.io        ████  ██████  ██
──    ──    ──     Worlds first Property-Mining Pool     ──    ──     ──[/center
CryptoCrawler_2017

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:26:50 AM

There is a leader board as well as other instructions you may need. Check it here: https://creepts.cartesi.io/contest/binance/
Thanks man, checked it out yesterday & to be honest, it's so hard to score more than 400k & the 500 Leader board minimum score was like 660k +.
it was like mission impossible or something.
Cartesi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 01:58:33 AM

Are you ready? Round 2 begins in less than 4 hours! Round 2 begins April 19th at 06:00 UTC

Join us on Telegram for the remaining hours of excitement, for Round 2.

For the full details on the contest: https://creepts.cartesi.io/contest/binance/

For the countdown and game page: https://binance.creepts.io/
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 06:28:38 AM

Thanks man, checked it out yesterday & to be honest, it's so hard to score more than 400k & the 500 Leader board minimum score was like 660k +.
it was like mission impossible or something.

I made to get 651,000 scores but not enough to be in the top 100 . The position off every defense is the key to get high score + upgrade of your defense its really hard to be in the top 100 but its part of the game its not really easy to win.

OP  when will you plan to use this demo https://demo.creepts.cartesi.io/ as part of tournament?

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

hanspeter77
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1176

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2020, 07:50:54 PM

how wotk the ingame Bonus???
CryptoCrawler_2017

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 11:59:30 PM

It's like mission impossible, literally, you can't get above 600k 800k score.
Some people have 2M + score lol, how is that even possible, the bonus you get if you don't upgrade your defense enemy will pass through like a hot knife on butter.

What a bullshit game to be honest.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 06:23:31 AM

Really nice game but unfortunately its over now, I hope for more games like this and the reward is awesome so many skilled participants not I did not even reached top 50 lol got only 356k in 5 attempts.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 11:13:45 AM

Really nice game but unfortunately its over now, I hope for more games like this and the reward is awesome so many skilled participants not I did not even reached top 50 lol got only 356k in 5 attempts.
Out of curiosity I also tried to play the game and it's really enjoyable, hope that the team will bring new event extending the bounty contest.
Good luck team looking forward for your good success, crypto based gaming that offers enjoyment big chance to attract more people to support
your project.
dimansky

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 01:47:46 PM

Tell me how to get Rinkeby ETH?
Github banned Rinkeby
Cartesi (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:15:25 PM

Binance & Cartesi Updates and Timeline

- Round 2 of the $50,000 Creepts Tournament has ended. Winners for Round 1 and Round 2 have been sent to Binance for distribution.
- Ticket sharing has begun until Winning tickets are announced! Check Claim your CTSI Tickets: https://launchpad.binance.com/en/lottery/b135073088dd4ce7ae8c40a52a99628d
- ON 04/22 08:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts.
- Binance CTSI Listing: Watch for announcements here and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cartesiproject

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: