Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Struck GOLD!  (Read 1474 times)
Armis (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 09:51:54 PM

Was introduced to BTC by way of GLD, so after seeing it take one of the most nasty nose dives on CC history I decided to stop it with some serious infusion, I saw it as a learning tax (didn't think I would see any profit from it). to my surprise it just turned a profit -- I struck gold with GLD -- hot dog.

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:28:52 PM

congratulations for making a profit and sticking with it.  I hope you decided to play it safe of take some profit of the table or cover your rear and and take less risk.  Cheers to you and keep it up.
bl0ckchain

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:33:20 PM

Congratulations on your golden profits!

I understand that Goldcoin (GLD) will be releasing a new multi-threaded, multi-platform java client this spring which is sure to get a lot of attention.
cocales

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:21:14 AM

We got to watch for  WDC or GLD 1 of those scrypt will explode.......way too many, they are fast, good names  and cheap to invest on.

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
✔ Privacy ✔ Availability ✔ Profitability ✔ Longevity
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:30:58 AM

congratulations for making a profit and sticking with it.  I hope you decided to play it safe of take some profit of the table or cover your rear and and take less risk.  Cheers to you and keep it up.

I was just trying to do my part to stop the hemorrhage. it has a special place in my heart, but my brain isn't letting it get to the wallet again for a while.  

I understand that Goldcoin (GLD) will be releasing a new multi-threaded, multi-platform java client this spring which is sure to get a lot of attention.

well all of that went over my head, but I'm sure it's a good thing.   Smiley

We got to watch for  WDC or GLD 1 of those scrypt will explode.......way too many, they are fast, good names  and cheap to invest on.

I know this much about mining .000000000123, what do you mean but 'explode'?  in a good way or bad way?

cocales

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:41:00 AM

congratulations for making a profit and sticking with it.  I hope you decided to play it safe of take some profit of the table or cover your rear and and take less risk.  Cheers to you and keep it up.

I was just trying to do my part to stop the hemorrhage. it has a special place in my heart, but my brain isn't letting it get to the wallet again for a while.  

well all of that went over my head, but I'm sure it's a good thing.   Smiley

We got to watch for  WDC or GLD 1 of those scrypt will explode.......way too many, they are fast, good names  and cheap to invest on.

I know this much about mining .000000000123, what do you mean but 'explode'?  in a good way or bad way?

Is all subjective, in a good way.

SnowGem.org - Improve upon great ideas of other cryptocurrencies
✔ Privacy ✔ Availability ✔ Profitability ✔ Longevity
Equihash - No Premine - No ICO - Masternodes soon
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:07:48 AM

It's not like Microguy hasn't been saying this for a year.

~BCX~

He has said and done many good things, so which one of the good things are you talking about?

crypto33

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:28:01 AM

Glad to hear you've had good luck with your venture. If you need any help at al please don't hesitate to PM me or e-mail info@onecrypto.co.uk. I am part of a new team launching a site this month dedicated to crypto-currencies and helping people understand them. Heres some more info below we would love to see you there as we have a lot of info that could maybe help you!.

Again good luck!

OneCrypto Ltd.

New crypto related site launching this month! We will have everything from a shop to guides, news and much more. Our members forum is intended to create a strong community around the site. We are UK based but ship worldwide. Original step by step guides to explain everything you need to know to get you into the crypto game!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514604.new#new

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk
Twitter: twitter.com/onecrypto
Facebook: facebook.com/onecrypto

Want to know more? E-mail us at info@onecrypto.co.uk, we will have a customer phone number available once the site is live.

The OneCrypto Team.
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:07:09 AM

Glad to hear you've had good luck with your venture. If you need any help at al please don't hesitate to PM me or e-mail info@onecrypto.co.uk. I am part of a new team launching a site this month dedicated to crypto-currencies and helping people understand them. Heres some more info below we would love to see you there as we have a lot of info that could maybe help you!.

Again good luck!

OneCrypto Ltd.

New crypto related site launching this month! We will have everything from a shop to guides, news and much more. Our members forum is intended to create a strong community around the site. We are UK based but ship worldwide. Original step by step guides to explain everything you need to know to get you into the crypto game!

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk

Want to know more? E-mail us at info@onecrypto.co.uk, we will have a customer phone number available once the site is live.

The OneCrypto Team.

cool beans, you are invited to The Speculators Club, feel free to post your message there as well if you choose to join.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519808.msg5751102#msg5751102

you might also want to know that the word 'crypto' refers to a really large world totally beyond 'cryptocurrency' hopefully you don't get bogged down with misdirected hits
wiki crypto to get an idea of what I'm talking about
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 02:55:50 AM

Again good luck!

OneCrypto Ltd.

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk

The OneCrypto Team.

I really hate opportunistic spammers.

~BCX~

the cryptocurrency universe is very very tiny,  we need as many players in the space as possible, if for whatever reason space seems crowded, we simply enlarge the space

there really is enough money, attention, work, and fun in the CC world for everyone (spammers, and spam haters too  Grin)

wallstreetcoiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 06:57:04 PM

Was introduced to BTC by way of GLD, so after seeing it take one of the most nasty nose dives on CC history I decided to stop it with some serious infusion, I saw it as a learning tax (didn't think I would see any profit from it). to my surprise it just turned a profit -- I struck gold with GLD -- hot dog.

Congratulations on your Goldcoin discovery! A coin with good vibes and golden devs! Smiley
Armis (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:27:58 PM

Congratulations on your Goldcoin discovery! A coin with good vibes and golden devs! Smiley

Love the new upturn, goes to show that even though it is tied to BTC is can still perform independent of BTC. 
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:21:37 PM

Very smart of you Armis.  I like that you choose to play it safe and do you own research not to mention trusting your instincts, respect!

crypto33

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:42:38 PM

Again good luck!

OneCrypto Ltd.

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk

The OneCrypto Team.

cool beans, you are invited to The Speculators Club, feel free to post your message there as well if you choose to join.   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519808.msg5751102#msg5751102

you might also want to know that the word 'crypto' refers to a really large world totally beyond 'cryptocurrency' hopefully you don't get bogged down with misdirected hits
wiki crypto to get an idea of what I'm talking about

Thank you for your offer we will certainly take a look at your services.

We understand that the word crypto can also to cryptography at large however our test have shown that 'onecrypto' can appear high in search results. But thank you for the feedback anyhow its really appreciated, we will be sure to market/brand OneCrypto in a non confusing way that people can hopefully understand that we are crypto-currency related.

Thanks again
crypto33

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:01:49 PM

Again good luck!

OneCrypto Ltd.

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk

The OneCrypto Team.

~BCX~

We are sorry if we came across as one of the hundred of other one off spammers here who post their products in hopes of some clicks, but unfortunately we have to start somewhere. We really are interested in changing the way people interact with crypto-currencies. We aim to be quick to respond to customers and since we haven't launched yet we are building a presence and trust though interactivity with community members here before the end of the month launch.

To achieve our aim of providing a easy to use service related to all thing crypto-currencies we need to start somewhere, I do understand however that spamming is unacceptable and although we advertise our services we do our best to make the reply relevant to the topic, for example helping with a question, offering to PM us if a member need help ect.

If you are interested, we can notify you when the site goes live so you can have a look at the services yourself. A good response from a high member of Bitcointalk would be great, and you never know you might find some useful features!

We are sorry if we came across as spam but hopefully you will take a look at our site once it goes live or maybe even follow us on twitter for now?

crypto33

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:06:23 PM

Again good luck!

OneCrypto Ltd.

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH

www.onecrypto.co.uk

The OneCrypto Team.

~BCX~

the cryptocurrency universe is very very tiny,  we need as many players in the space as possible, if for whatever reason space seems crowded, we simply enlarge the space

there really is enough money, attention, work, and fun in the CC world for everyone (spammers, and spam haters too  Grin)

We are at the beginning of some exiting times ahead, everybody needs to gain trust from other people and that applies to everyday life not just cryptos. 'Enlarging the universe' will take time and we will have to build trust but it will come.

Good luck in your venture!
Eijecoin

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:10:04 PM

We got to watch for  WDC or GLD 1 of those scrypt will explode.......way too many, they are fast, good names  and cheap to invest on.

Sorry but.. I think WDC's time has past
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: