Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:55:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which projects do you hold? Which ones do you believe in?  (Read 824 times)
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:23:46 AM

The most and very trustable coins are usdt, eos and bnb coin. But I hold few coins for huge profit such as nexc, xlm and few times I hold xrp, waves, bat etc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 04:32:08 AM

I have a few coins and tokens from the bounty hunter, but most of the tokens in my wallet are now missing  from the crypto market which makes coins only a display in my wallet, for now it's better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin which is in the top position, to avoid too high a risk

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 05:12:51 AM

I'm currently holding the following:

BTC
ETH
ADA
XMR
BLOCK

Blocknet being a low cap project I found recently. I stick to top projects mostly, but believe low cap projects potentially gives a much higher ROI. Plan is to buy at least 1 node (5000 coins) to start a node and profit from their DEX trading fees, and their oracle network, and infura solution.

Have a few other DEX projects on my radar as well, since I believe DEX's will be used more and more (the trends shows that at least), so might not be a bad play.

Share your own list of coins/tokens!
I've heard a lot about Blocknet and learned about the project. Although the team has put a lot of effort into marketing and trading system development, I still don't see the potential of DEXs right now. DEX is just trading from wallet to wallet without intermediaries, I feel this is quite safe but now no one wants to use DEX. The downside is the high fee, which takes many steps to complete a transaction and especially the low volume. That's why I found the future to be quite cloudy, I still didn't appreciate Blocknet.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
skrcoin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2020, 06:00:34 AM

Among altcoins, only STO coins have meaning, and other than that, only bitcoin and ethereum are held.
Latines

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 06:24:30 AM

Everything is very simple. Look at the subscription from each participant, so you will know what projects are now in the top. And if you are interested in coins that are already on the market. Then it all depends on how long you are going to keep the coins.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 10:25:15 PM

Bitcoin and fiat. I bought part of the BTC at levels of 6400, but about 60% of my deposit is now in stable coins.
The current situation is too ambiguous, I fear that, against the backdrop of the financial crisis, we may face a severe recession.
I want to have funds for additional reinvestment in the case of this scenario.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 05:09:12 AM

Bitcoin and fiat. I bought part of the BTC at levels of 6400, but about 60% of my deposit is now in stable coins.
The current situation is too ambiguous, I fear that, against the backdrop of the financial crisis, we may face a severe recession.
I want to have funds for additional reinvestment in the case of this scenario.

if that's the case, then you have quite a big profit, friend. so far, I have also retained ethereum, but I have not yet benefited greatly. so far, I still intend to collect ethereum. although bitcoin has great potential, but I'm sure ethereum also has better potential, because the price is cheaper.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Dukekjams

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:05:31 AM

Basically in my portfolio i hold some bitcoin and ada as they are top coin. Another coin i hold so dearly with so much love is TITAN COIN as it has so many potentia, fine and beautiful use case, there is high probability of it becoming huge very as the developers keeps working day and night.
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 06:43:31 AM

that need to be considered first the prospect of a coin that we will buy and hold, if we only buy coins without considering the quality then we will be very disappointed if the price of the coin does not go up, so do not be blown away with the momentary profit on cheaper coins.
I myself prefer to save BTC and ETH.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 08:36:37 AM

for sure I have lots of hold tokens from the bounty, the rest 50% I still hold on bitcoin and the rest I do daily trading to get profit even though not in large quantities. basically 50% in bitcoin means I believe in bitcoin more than other coins

Greatdev

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 08:49:02 AM

I believe on ethereum and bitcoin but still I find myself going for altcoins under top 200 on coinmarketcap because they have huge profits, I know this is very risky but I'm willing to take the chance, top coins only bring huge profits if there is big bullrun

roberthays

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 09:36:43 AM

Along with BTC, I can see Ethereum being one of the most influential projects in tech. So Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 09:42:25 AM

Well i know so many coins but i only trust Eth and btc. I am planning to buy more of it. If i am taking another one it would be ripple only

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 01:42:47 AM

I currently hold ETH and XTZ
Except BTC and ETH I believe in tezos and chainlink projects. they seem solid ones that can have potential in the future
They are very known top 20 coins actually; there are a lot of articles about them you can check them guys if you want

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 02:46:28 AM

Currently, my main focus is on Proof of stake cryptocurrencies because of the rewarding mechanism associated with them. With PoS, an investor does not only have to wait for price to rise before gaining profit but the periodic rewards from the staking and masternodes does the trick. Few of them include, Energi, Phore, DIVI etc.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
SecretRecipe

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

CTO, Sys Admin, Cryptontrepreneur, CommunityLeader

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 09:05:07 AM

How have you guys not dipped your toes in HEX yet? It's literally changing the crypto game and you guys are going to end up being late to the party.. Seriously. You can claim it free if you have BTC. Today marks the halfway point of the launch phase and its already making leaps and bounds. It's a completed project and a fully functioning eth smart contract that doesn't need a roadmap because its COMPLETE. It has also been audited three times.. 1 Audit for Economics and 2 Audits for security.. Almost no projects have ever been audited three times..

My advice, Claim some for free if you hold BTC because if you're weary of getting in there is literally no risk to claiming some for free.
My link gives you 10% extra when you mint your coins and I will get a small amount (not from your balance) for referring you and to promote adoption of the project I'm giving people 50% of my bonuses back to them. I want you guys to be able to take part in this shit while its still early. It's like getting into BTC when it was $200. Trust me.

but of course you guys should always DYOR & Don't believe all the FUD.

Here is my link: http://gethex.net
 if you use it you WILL get a 10% bonus and I WILL give you 50% of what I get for you using the link. Because that's how crypto should be.

CTO, SysAdmin, CryptoJunkie, Pool Op, CommunityLeader, PR Mgr, Connoisseur of Fine Cheeses.
JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:08:07 AM

I believe in Bitcoin and other few altcoins too, but 80% of my funds are on Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more trusted, in the past many altcoins have a very good start but in the end the failed, this is why I find it very hard to trust altcoins no matter how good they are

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 09:47:22 AM

I've been holding Ferrum Network tokens since bounty (participated on other forum) and social media platform. At first I thought of selling tokens, because all I saw what they doing stacking programs. Now they have returned to roadmap milestones and in last few months created minor updates. All I can say that the amount I've received have tripped so far and they did not even release full working version of their wallet and started main-net.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Krucifer

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 10:17:05 AM

I'm 'dancing' (with more or less success) between Bitcoin and FIAT, but holding Idena (DNA), relatively new project that got my attention recently.

I  D  E  N  A   ►   Proof-of-Person Blockchain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://idena.io/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:18:47 AM

Bitcoin and altcoins in the top 10. Those are the altcoins that I trust and invest in this market. I am also very interested in the IEO projects at Binance because they bring a lot of profits to investors when participating in their IEO.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██