Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TradingPanel.pro - Free trading terminal for Binance 2020  (Read 213 times)
tradingpanel.pro (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2020, 03:04:02 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2020, 04:58:00 PM by tradingpanel.pro

Hello, my name is Alexander Orel.
I am the founder of the Trading Panel.

https://i.imgur.com/vY88BZ3.jpg

History:

In 2017, my team and I started creating a Private Trading Terminal for the Binance exchange.

In 2018, we launched a beta version that closed 1,000-3,000 profitable positions per day, depending on the trading intensity, using a comprehensive entry strategy, DCA and trailing profit. This is amazing!
During the tests, weaknesses were identified with the simultaneous operation of several bots, the volatility and liquidity of the cryptocurrency market.

In 2019, we began to restructure the project, considering all the experience of 2017-2018 years to launch the Public version.

In February 2020, we opened the Panel to everyone.

In March 2020, we added Margin and Futures trading.

Features:
  • Free subscription
  • A modern, well-developed, user-friendly interface, honed since 2017.
  • Automatically set Take Profit and Stop Loss when entering a trade
  • Floating order is our authoring. A limit order that always swaps to the extreme price.
  • Visual representation of positions and orders on the chart from TradingView.
  • Notifications of all operations with orders.
  • Ticker currency pairs.
  • Form of creation of order with plug-in automation modules.
  • Calculation of % position lag after averaging a position. The system takes into account all orders between the price of the created order and the price of the position.
  • Displaying orders in the order book
  • The ability to drag orders on the chart
  • Thoughtful display of the position and list of orders in it. Calculation of the price of a position taking into account the exchange commission.
  • Updating balances without reloading the page.
  • Cancel averaging orders and close a position if there are no redeemed coins left in it
  • Auto-control of BNB balance to receive a discount when paying a commission
  • Dark theme
  • In general, a lot of little things have been done that makes it possible to simplify and automate routine work.

In the near future, it is planned to add margin trading and a mobile version.

News: facebook.com/tradingpanel
Docs: docs.tradingpanel.pro
Telegram chat: @tradingpanel
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRgB5563WbYv1Gcm6kfzX6A/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tradingpanel.pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 01:49:43 PM

Code update

Improved the service - now the price of the last candle is updated online, previously updated once every 2 seconds.

There are almost no lags in the price visually from the exchange.

Coolers on the computer do not make noise when using our Panel, unlike using the Binance)
In my opinion, Binance irrationally often updates data in the interface, which leads to constant data redrawing and processor loading.
tradingpanel.pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 10:44:39 AM

Added FUTURE BINANCE trading

Friends, I am very pleased to announce the news about the addition of trading functionality on the Futures!!!

In the form of creating an order, the liquidation price is immediately calculated, and also displayed on the chart

The type of margin (Cross or Isolated), Elimination Price, Collateral, ROE and risk percentage (at 100%, liquidation takes place)
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 01:09:49 PM

In 2018, we launched a beta version that closed 1,000-3,000 profitable positions per day, depending on the trading intensity, using a comprehensive entry strategy, DCA and trailing profit. This is amazing!
During the tests, weaknesses were identified with the simultaneous operation of several bots, the volatility and liquidity of the cryptocurrency market.

In 2019, we began to restructure the project, considering all the experience of 2017-2018 years to launch the Public version.

In February 2020, we opened the Panel to everyone.

In March 2020, we added Margin and Futures trading.

Your user interface is really fresh one.

How ever are you trying to publish your panel here or want us to add something to it.

One straight question, have you ever published your project with bounty, signature campaign or any means in this forum. Because those events from 2017, 2018 should be somewhere around here. I mean this looks good panel but still unknown Or may be missing a thread about it really.

But I don't understand why there is Charge for signing up on your site.

I seed there is referral link and if we don't use it then you will just charge 15 bucks for it. So one way other I see this is as referral earning strategy from binance trade.

That is tricky part for me.

Means I only get to sign up for free if I use your referral link.

Most of the users are having their Binance accounts here, so why would they register again just to register on your panel.

Also, this could get you competitive since there are free trading analysis panels out there.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:33:02 PM

That is tricky part for me.

Means I only get to sign up for free if I use your referral link.

Most of the users are having their Binance accounts here, so why would they register again just to register on your panel. 
I was also about to ask the same thing. What happens to users who already have binance accounts?

If registering through the referral link is the only way one can get free subscription then shouldn't it be fair enough to say "Free subscription for trader who open up a new Binance account"?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
tradingpanel.pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 04:26:54 PM

Added hedging functionality!
Now it is possible to open Long and Short positions at the Futures Binance simultaneously.

Why this is necessary and how to enable hedging mode on the exchange is described here
https://docs.tradingpanel.pro/trading/futures-binance-bot

After turning on the hedging mode on the Binance, you need to create an order in the Trading Panel, the system will switch the mode automatically and then you will need to try to create order again (this procedure will happen each time if you turn on / off the hedging mode on the exchange)

The chart now has Long positions on the left and Short positions on the right.
tradingpanel.pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 04:34:36 PM

I seed there is referral link and if we don't use it then you will just charge 15 bucks for it. So one way other I see this is as referral earning strategy from binance trade. 
If registering through the referral link is the only way one can get free subscription then shouldn't it be fair enough to say "Free subscription for trader who open up a new Binance account"?

Hi!
I added a paid subscription of $15
https://tradingpanel.pro/en#price
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 01:45:49 AM

Change your thread title as your product is not really free.

Your application looks promising but at least provide trials for those interested.
tradingpanel.pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2020, 05:16:35 PM

Change your thread title as your product is not really free.

Your application looks promising but at least provide trials for those interested.

This is actually free.
To do this, you only need to perform one action - to register an account using a referral link, which will take no more than a couple of minutes.

tradingpanel.pro (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2020, 03:22:06 PM

#update
- The design of switching modules in the form of an order has been redesigned, now they are displayed on top.
When you click again on the open tab of the module, the tab with the form of the order is activated.

- The correct restoration of the services after Technical Binance Services

- Removed position details by clicking on the name of a currency pair at position

- Modernization of the core of the project.
Changes affected the work of all project functionalities. Please be extremely careful, maybe I missed something during testing and there may be errors. The speed of loading data has increased.

- Added the long-awaited Take Profit split function.

A detailed description of the module is here - https://docs.tradingpanel.pro/bot/take-profit
1. By default, in the general settings you can set the number of orders, % from TP price to the position price and % distribution of the position quantity between Take Profits.

2. When creating an order on the TP tab, you can set the absolute values of the price of orders from the keyboard, the number of orders TP and change the % distribution of the number of coins between Take Profits.

Read more: https://medium.com/@tradingpanel/split-take-profit-for-binance-trading-improved-system-speed-3eec9a9b3293
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: