Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally Make the Move  (Read 518 times)
fer_coinomi

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 04:08:00 AM

It's good that use choose trust wallet over coinomi, their GitHub is not updated like trust wallet, team aren't helpful too, I heard they have bad behaviors towards their users
You are right, Recently they have been behaving badly to their users. A lot of people have complained about this wallet, many have lost money when holding it and without their support. I believe that in the near future everyone will move to the Trust wallet because of its safety and enthusiasm of this group.
Hi southerngentuk, have you ever had a bad experience with one of our support agents, or saw one of such examples yourself? Our team is available 24/7 to help users with any issues they may have, and will do their best to help no matter the case. Coinomi has one of the fastest support response time, as well as superb security. The only occasions where users have lost money are in the unfortunate cases where users do not follow proper security practices and end up willingly sharing or losing control of their keys.
fer_coinomi

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 04:14:38 AM

I used to use coinomi wallets in the past, but I find it slower and more prone to errors on my phone, more and more complaining about Coinomi, so I decided to stop using it. Trust wallets are a good choice
Hi BlacksmithCorporation, did you ever seek support from our team regarding your problems? We are always available at support.coinomi.com in case of any problems. You can open a support ticket there explaining the issue in detail so we analyze and fix any reproducible bugs.
fer_coinomi

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 04:20:19 AM

Made a move yesterday after coming across few threads about coinomi wallet in wallets thread of this forum, missing funds, stolen recovery seeds, some said it's coinomi team, some blame SSL but I don't want this to happen to me, I finally switched to Trust wallet even though it's not fully open source, I hardly heard anything bad about the wallet.
That’s a great new wallet compare to Coinomi and you’re lucky to move early or else you’ll become a victim of a poor serviceZ Trust wallet is under BNB it I’m not mistaken, though its not a perfect wallet but I know BNB are doing their best. Be secured always, don’t trust anyone with regards to your wallet and always keep it safe.
Hi samcrypto, do you have any examples of "poor service" from Coinomi? Our support team is available 24/7 to help users on anything they need. In terms of the app itself, we are constantly innovating and have the most complete combination of security and privacy features.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 01:02:45 PM

We should very careful when using 3rd party wallet like coinomi or the others because we dont have private key or seed of our wallet.
The best secure wallet is your own wallet, installed on your own pc, you have 100% owning your wallet. My advice, never use 3rd party wallet for big amount of coin, just use with small amount.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 01:48:30 PM

Good to hear you switched form coinomi to trust wallet cause it more convenient and more secure as I have not encountered ay malicious activities from the apps since I switch from Imtoken which I had an wallet compromised same thing happened to my MEW wallet. Taking care of your private keys, seeds and paraphrase don't matter it would out.
fer_coinomi

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:22:28 PM

We should very careful when using 3rd party wallet like coinomi or the others because we dont have private key or seed of our wallet.
The best secure wallet is your own wallet, installed on your own pc, you have 100% owning your wallet. My advice, never use 3rd party wallet for big amount of coin, just use with small amount.
Hi SistaFista, if you are not familiar with Coinomi, it's a wallet where the user has full control over their seed and private keys. Exactly the opposite of what you are saying. You can read more about Coinomi and understand what it is here: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000024165-introduction-to-coinomi
fer_coinomi

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:26:03 PM

Good to hear you switched form coinomi to trust wallet cause it more convenient and more secure as I have not encountered ay malicious activities from the apps since I switch from Imtoken which I had an wallet compromised same thing happened to my MEW wallet. Taking care of your private keys, seeds and paraphrase don't matter it would out.
Hi totoy4741, most (if not all) wallets you mention have the same security model. We can't say for all of them, but with Coinomi your private keys and seeds are kept encrypted in your device at all times and never transmitted out. You can read more about Coinomi's security here. If you are continuously having funds compromised we recommend that you read out tips here for how to properly store your seed: https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000019254-how-can-i-back-up-restore-my-wallet-what-happens-if-i-lose-my-phone-
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 02:42:03 PM

Made a move yesterday after coming across few threads about coinomi wallet in wallets thread of this forum, missing funds, stolen recovery seeds, some said it's coinomi team, some blame SSL but I don't want this to happen to me, I finally switched to Trust wallet even though it's not fully open source, I hardly heard anything bad about the wallet.
No offense, but is it a coincidence or this is somehow this is being planned? Is trust wallet doing an underground campaign or a promotion of its wallet? This is the second or third thread I am seeing about Trust wallet and how good it is. Something just doesn't feel right Roll Eyes

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 08:34:24 PM

Most of the online wallets have negativity, which is common in mobile app-based wallets! But honestly, I haven't seen any threads against Trust Wallet! Binance improved a lot! Even I would say the Dapp browser in Trust wallet also the best among others! So, you made a wise decision, but don't forget to save your phrase codes in offline!

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 11:58:16 PM

I'm sorry, there are so many cases like this. This is a lesson for us to be selective in choosing a trusted wallet. A few days ago I also read the news that the ranking in the download can be manipulated, this is increasingly troubling, fortunately Google Removes 49 Phishing Extensions That Steal Cryptocurrency Data. untuk wallet ERC20 try reading this article to get the best choice https://cryptodetail.com/top-5-erc20-wallets-store-eth-based-tokens
As for the BTC mobile wallet, check [urlhttps://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet?step=5&platform=android]bitcoin.org[/url]

fer_coinomi

View Profile
April 19, 2020, 12:24:10 AM

No offense, but is it a coincidence or this is somehow this is being planned? Is trust wallet doing an underground campaign or a promotion of its wallet? This is the second or third thread I am seeing about Trust wallet and how good it is. Something just doesn't feel right Roll Eyes
Hi joinfree, you were not the only one who noticed that
Bukata

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 09:01:33 PM

You made the best decision ever, Coinomi is living in past glory, no good improvements to me.
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 10:40:55 PM

Nice move you made there. for every reason, it is always better to act on rumors especially when it's related to scam so that you won't be a scapegoat. I stop using them for quite sometimes now due to the various scam accusations about them. Trust wallet is a good choice with the fact that it is backed by the most trusted exchange out there but i use Atomic wallet though due to it's all-in-one management solutions tool.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: