Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - CryptoEscudo - CESC - A cryptocoin for Portugal  (Read 75788 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoescudo (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

This coin is dead?
Are you serious?
Check last CESC trade values in USD or BTC. In our still only one exchange platform.
Compare value of a CESC with some currencies around for months or weeks... and with a smaller number of coins mined. See?
You will see that our value is already better than lots of them.
Then multiply our 1 CESC value by value of our mined coins (check our blockchain to get it). Its our marketcap.
Now imagine that we are on coinmarketcap.com. Check what will be our place... See?
Still thinking this coin is dead?

www.cryptoescudo.org - CESC - A cryptocoin for Portugal - Uma cryptomoeda para Portugal

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flunder707

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:25:49 AM

No, what I think he means is there is not much activity going on lately.   While I'm a supporter of this coin.  I don't understand why you self-moderated this thread?  Most self-moderated threads just have less activity.  People don't like posting to them for some reason.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 05:33:58 AM

Bittrex is still not listed on the the Announcement page.
cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 04:22:28 PM

We are happy to announce first mention in Coindesk about CESC:

http://www.coindesk.com/coindesk-guide-worlds-national-altcoins/

Thank you Coindesk!

www.cryptoescudo.org - CESC - A cryptocoin for Portugal - Uma cryptomoeda para Portugal
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:39:58 PM

Added for voting at c-cex.com exchange! https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
La_boutique_du_mineur

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:45:29 PM

Added for voting at c-cex.com exchange! https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
Thanks

> done !

cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:31:33 PM

Some clarifications on portuguese website and first press contact.

Please keep voting where needed.

Thank you for your support.

spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:57:02 AM

Are we dead?

Glen Hoddle

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:05:38 AM

It never ceases to amaze me just how rarely devs from most coins show themselves on here. This is the most important alt coin forum. If these people are really serious about their project they should check their ANN page and reply or add information at least several times a day and not show up just to canvas for votes to get on another exchange.

Why do none of these people seem to have any clue about marketing at all?

When the price and volume of your coin means there is no point dumping the premine, what was the point in the whole project?

Just a complete waste of time for everyone involved.
cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 02:52:31 PM

It never ceases to amaze me just how rarely devs from most coins show themselves on here. This is the most important alt coin forum. If these people are really serious about their project they should check their ANN page and reply or add information at least several times a day and not show up just to canvas for votes to get on another exchange.

When the price and volume of your coin means there is no point dumping the premine, what was the point in the whole project?

Dumping premine?
Check website and blockchain from OP... No premine dump plans here...

cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:17:23 PM

Are we dead?
No.
And you can help voting on https://c-cex.com/

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:59:13 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 03:14:44 AM by andyatcrux

Well the difficulty has dropped 5 fold due to disinterest. So poor folks who bought at 450 are getting screwed right now in a way. Miners can dump for 100 and make a profit. An inundation of the market will paint this coin as worthless. It will be down to 50 satoshi if something is not done to bring more miners on to raise the difficulty of mining. You are gonna need them.

Maybe I am also missing it, but you need to know it is customary for this type of coin to have the premine addresses posted plainly. I am not saying the premine is being dumped, but you should try to create as best an image as possible for yourself. People don't want to do detective work on the blockchain.

I agree with the other poster, I think you are underestimating the importance of this forum. This is THE lifeblood of getting a community to jumpstart your coin. There should be a ton of information here. Look at other threads if you think this thread is cutting the butter. It isn't, sorry. I will keep an eye on it and maybe jump back in. Good luck.

Edit: I should add that I can see you are putting in time on twitter, promotion and probably the Portuguese thread. Still this thread needs some more attention and information.
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:55:34 AM

Dumping premine?
Check website and blockchain from OP... No premine dump plans here...

I wasn't saying you are dumping the premine. I was saying there would be no point dumping the premine.

I understand that English is not your first language but please try to give more information and news on this thread if you can. It will bring more miners in.
Glen Hoddle

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:59:08 AM

Well the difficulty has dropped 5 fold due to disinterest. So poor folks who bought at 450 are getting screwed right now in a way. Miners can dump for 100 and make a profit. An inundation of the market will paint this coin as worthless. It will be down to 50 satoshi if something is not done to bring more miners on to raise the difficulty of mining. You are gonna need them.

Maybe I am also missing it, but you need to know it is customary for this type of coin to have the premine addresses posted plainly. I am not saying the premine is being dumped, but you should try to create as best an image as possible for yourself. People don't want to do detective work on the blockchain.

I agree with the other poster, I think you are underestimating the importance of this forum. This is THE lifeblood of getting a community to jumpstart your coin. There should be a ton of information here. Look at other threads if you think this thread is cutting the butter. It isn't, sorry. I will keep an eye on it and maybe jump back in. Good luck.

Edit: I should add that I can see you are putting in time on twitter, promotion and probably the Portuguese thread. Still this thread needs some more attention and information.

Totally agree. And still next to nothing from the devs. Do you all have day jobs?

If this was my coin and I was 100% behind all the lofty claims made I would be working non-stop to market this coin. I'd be sat at my computer f5ing this thread and constantly updating people. Trying to entice miners to mine my coin and help push my project forward.

Devs, get your f&$*ing fingers out of your arses and push your project forward. You're not going to find many miners on twitter FFS
midnight_rgs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:28:22 PM

Dev's:

Se vocês não fizerem alguma coisa rápido essa moeda vai morrer assim como o post.

Não sou hater, pelo contrário, aluguei rigs acreditando nessa moeda e até agora estou no prejuízo.

►  NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT  ◄ 
  100% built from scratch • revolutionary forging mechanism • fairly distributed
cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:22:34 PM

Yes... You are right.
We probably are losing all crypto people here (portuguese or not) because we are trying to gain portuguese non crypto people.
We have several requests from absolute non crypto people from Portugal about... accepting CESC, mining CESC and so on still unanswered/ on work because they are too many to cope with and must be addressed in portuguese language were there is nothing previously done (not even a portuguese pool for newcomers first steps).
But of course, as you said here, the mining and lifeblood comes from here for now. But the truth is that we are not a pump and dump coin and for sure we can't compete in some ways other coins surely can.
Surely we can try to improve quantity and quality of information available here. And we will do it.
And by the way... thank you... we welcome all suggestions and help!

cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 02:30:40 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 05:00:06 PM by cryptoescudo

OP updated about premined addresses list.
You can browse all information about premined CESC addresses on cryptoescudo.org using menu option "How".
All address have appropriate link to block chain explorer for an easier verification.
We welcome any comments and questions.

cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 02:48:38 PM

Dev's:

Se vocês não fizerem alguma coisa rápido essa moeda vai morrer assim como o post.

Não sou hater, pelo contrário, aluguei rigs acreditando nessa moeda e até agora estou no prejuízo.

Estamos há dias e dias à espera de listagem no coinmarketcap.com o que era uma etapa fundamental de exposição e crescimento para poder espiralar o valor da moeda.
Também parece que nos tornámos "tabu" para parte dos cryptos portugueses... como terá notado...
Obrigado pelo seu apoio.

cryptoescudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:59:41 PM

First promotional material is available on website for use.
www.cryptoescudo.org/promo-en.htm

Waiting your feedback.

Glen Hoddle

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:54:20 PM

Liking the updates. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will achieve with this project.

Keep up the good work  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: